I run a YouTube channel with 100k subs AMA

I run a YouTube channel with 100k subs AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQP1sxdw3YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you post the channel?

How much $$$ you making? Was it worth the time investment?

Go kys

Because a majority of the viewers are young kids

OP is a faggot, sage.

The most I ever made was last february, which was at 2500 dollars. It was 100% worth the time investment for me because I started the channel for fun, and made content as a hobby. I am still enjoying it. I invested about 250 bucks into the channel (not including games I bought)

Nice, keep grinding brotha.

Are you this man?
youtu.be/YQP1sxdw3YI

Post a pic of your 100k sub plaque

How does getting payed work? How much money per views?

Is that a jojo reference at 1:12?

Haven't received it yet. I believe they send them out in waves so it might take a couple of months for mine to arrive.

You get paid out for the previous month every 20th-25th of the month (So you get the money you earned in January in February) - Money per views always changes. The earnings are the worst in January and the highest in December.

What type of videos do you make?
Do you have a real job?
Does your family know? Reactions?
Favourite Youtuber?

When did you decide to become a professional faggot?
Youtubers are the absolute worst of the worst of Millenials.

Lycra mobile? hmm so you're british on a shit tier network?

What's your death threat to criticism ratio?
A/S/L?

i call bullshit with inspect element

how long did it take to get that many subs?
would you say the gaming youtube channels have over saturated the site? I.E everyone 13-30 year old is trying to get as big as pewdiepie or other such channels?

I make 'scary' gaming videos. I study fulltime. My family knows, but I don't think they fully comprehend it. But they are very happy for me, I can talk about my channel for hours. My favourite chanmels are probably Funhaus, SomeOrdinaryGamers, Ahoy, Cinemassacre and a bunch of others i'm forgetting.

I liked making videos. I uploaded them on YouTube for fun and it was an easy way to save them. I didn't plan to become a 'YouTuber'

I don't get that many death threats, surprisingly. Might be because my audience is pretty young. I did get criticism about clickbait, but I am good with taking feedback. Usually when I respond nicely to those comments they stop being agressive.

Do you get creative fulfillment?
I wouldn't.

Can you inspect element on a tablet, faggot?

Do you insert your political views into your videos?

Today is the one year anniversary of the channel. YouTube is very saturated in general, but you can still grow. Even with a Gaming channel. The thing with people trying to get as big as Pewdiepie is that they try to target their channel at as many different people as possible. Chances of them succeeding is very small.

The trick is to target a specific type of people, have a niche.

Surprisingly I still do even after a year. I get new ideas for the channel all the time. I write them down in a text file on m y Google Drive. I always like testing the waters with new stuff, even when I am not sure if my subscribers will be interested.

No politics in my channel. It's not really something I have a lot of interest in.

What is your total video views?

Would you say your videos are repetetive?

anything is possible when you're a total fucking faggot dweeb

My public view count is 3.8 million views (2M was gained in February) - If I count my unlisted videos (mostly livestreams) then the number is closer to 7 million

My last few videos were very similar (two of them were part of the same series though) - So it is something I am going to look out for.

Thoughts on Brexit?

If pic related wanted to collab with you, what would you do?

I honestly know too little about it to even have an opinion

Had to look him up but i'd probably decline. Our channels dont fit eachother at all

Thoughts on the PewDiePie drama?
Did you mae a video or a public comment on it?
Do you have a twitter?

If you were to be put under the witness protection programme under a new name, adress ect, what would you arrange your new life?

How many piano tuners are there in the UK?

I haven't made any videos on it. My personal opinion though is that WSJ is in the wrong, but that Maker and YouTube were within their rights to drop him from their MCN/Ad Program respectively. And yes I do have a Twitter that I am hoping to start using more.

Retired and living in the suburbs

*how
If you heard a young member of your family mention your channel, would you proudly say you're the one running it?
What about some random kid on the street?

What do you get off to?
You gotta answer this one m8.

Whats the most game you enjoy playing and recording?

Have you ever though about branching out?

MLP

What are your thoughts on sponsored videos?
Would/have you ever do any of those mobile scam game advertisments? If you have, how do you masturbate knowing who's hands those are?

Nice do you fuck them?

Only financially

Scat and incest

If I think it'd make their day I probably would

For the channel I like to play story-driven/linear games, last big game I did on my channel was Resident Evil 7 which I enjoyed a lot. Normally I like to play multiplayer or co-op stuff with my friends (Lately that's Arma 3 and Mortal Kombat X)

All the time. I'm a big horror fan and i'd love to make some videos about spooky stuff that's not related to videogames.

Apache Attack Choppers

I have gotten a sponsorship offer for 500-1000$ - But it was for a website similar as what you are talking about. I haven't accepted it. Personally i'd only do a sponsored video if it's for something I think fits my channel, my subscribers will like or if I think I could make an interesting video for it.

You should fuck them in the ass.

Are you Dark Corners? Be honest

I'm a bottom though

Post favourite pony.
Also apparantly this wasn't OP.
What's your favourite pony?

>Apache Attack Choppers
We don't like joke answers here.
Also, do you travel?

Have you seen Scarface?

Hardly

Yup

Do you donate to charity? Which one(s) and how much?

How did you find him? Tried every hint i could find in the pic.

Religion?

Jewish

Why don't you move to vid.me?

Other than the Humble Bundle and giving to people collecting here locally not really. I am working on Merch that I am planning on splitting with charity (assuming it's a succes)

I personally have no reason to. I have been doing fine on YouTube

did your cpm rise significantly over the last 3 weeks? i usually made $3/day on youtube but suddenly i made $5-6/day

Yeah February's CPM is higher than it would normally be for some reason. Multiple people on YouTune that I talk to have told me it happened to them too. No idea what the cause is.

Have you ever (EVER) been groped or had similar experiences?
If you had a 100% off voucher (that you can't sell, give to someone or get rid of) for one of those japanese fetish brothels, would you go? (you can teleport there and back or something, travel isn't a problem)

Bump

>I am working on Merch that I am planning on splitting with charity
What charity?
Also is you?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PONY

We have a local charity here that builds playgrounds for kids. It's one I am thinking of but not confirmed yet. And no

if you're dark corners, your voice is pretty chill and natural, i really enjoy it. glad i found your channel. too much annoying youtubers out there.

Will vaudeville acts make a comeback?
Are you buying the Switch?

Thanks!

Hopefully... And I am not gettinf a Switch. Atleast not yet. The last Nintendo console i've owned was an SNES.

Whats your youtube?

Why do you answer only some of the questions?

If it has anything to do with video games I hope you feel real special nigger

Which question did I miss?

Someone above me posted it

When will you stop making shitty clickbait videos

See

Fuck jews

if you want to get more subs
post your channel

You missed

Sandi dies in a car accident and they ask you to be the new host. What do?

Not British. But i've had this simcard since I was 15. Haven't had a reason to switch providers yet.

Accidentally quoted wrong post. See
Dont have one

14?

What do they require from me? And what's the pay?

>What do they require from me?
To host the show silly.
>And what's the pay?
Given it's the BBC i'd say somewhere around 4 thousand a month.

yes

I probably would say yes. The panel shows on BBC look fun

If you could be romantically engaged with one fictional character, who would it be?

What do you think of the woodland trust and it's president aka pic related.

Let's say you get bored of "scary" games.
Will you force yourself into it for the sake of the channel, or will you play other games?

Are you charismatic IRL?

Would you do an anti-marihuana PSA if your govenmnet asked you to? It'd be played on national TV of wherever you live and they'd make you set it as your channel trailer, but they'd let you plug in your channel at the end.
What about anti-gay or anti-racism psa's? Would the subject change anything, or would you see it purely from a business perspective?

Why did you stop posting faggot?

I've been a fan of scary stuff since I was a kid so I can hardly imagine that happening. But I'd probably try to slowly change my content to something new if I did get tired from it.

I guess i'm just average? I don't think you can really know something like that about yourself unless you are above average charisma

I live in The Netherlands but I am going to pretend I am not. I'd probably decline.

Had to let my cat out of the house

Post "meem" on your twitter to prove your identity.

do this

And to add something to my answer, if it was a PSA for something I did agree with or think is important I would agree. Like the anti-racism one I can imagine doing something like that

Done

But OP what if word gets out you're on the famous hacker Sup Forums?

I have an escape plan

my nigga

do you make minecraft videos to pander to a larger audience or do you genuinely enjoy playing games for autists