I'm 21. I have 0 friends. I don't work. I don't go to school. My family is slowly passing away...

I'm 21. I have 0 friends. I don't work. I don't go to school. My family is slowly passing away. I have a girl that I love but she's a slut and so am I so it will never work.

All I do is smoke weed and hook up with bitches. My life lacks value. How do I make friends or build relationships? I honestly need advice. I know I need to get my shit together but it's lonely out there. I'm a faggot, I know.

The webm of this is better.

Get a hobbie

>Bing
>Bing
>1-up
Another Mario!
>Wa-hoo!

get a job hippie

Until your a friend worth having.....you might aswell just die you piece of shit.
Man up and start acting like a real man.
Stop lying and being a general scumbag.
Sort yourself out and you will have more friends than you have time for.

I'm trying. I'm a neet though, so I'm doomed to do stupid shot for minimum wage

I'm an instrumentalist and I produce music, I'm not great but there's that.

Get job. Get passion. Smoke less weed or atleast more with friend. Fuck less women, but fuck a few women more. Easy.

Wait until you hit rock bottom. Only then will you actually want to make a change.

Solid advice/10
I was raised by junkies and lost a parent when I was younger so I sort of has a rocky start. I'm straightening everything out now but I still have nothing. I suck at being an adult but I need to figure it out asap

I'd like to get something going for myself so I don't hit rock bottom.. to some I am already there though. But I'm grateful for all that I do have, which isn't much.

this pretty much, as long as you don't hit rock bottom you'll keep being the same useless faggot you are right now,
Man up already for fuck sake

do the world a favor and kys nigger

I've been there and come out the other side.
All you need is confidence and a will to change yourself into the better person that you should be.
Just remember, if you think your a twat everyone else will think your a twat.
Oh and should probably get rid of the slut. If you wanna play the field stay single.
Good Luck OP.

I'm working on the confidence. It's ironic because I'm 6'4 with good genes so I'm kinda wasting this vessel being a faggot neet.

Roll quads and I'll think about it negro.

If this post is trips you post your mom's Facebook though.

>So close

Roll for fb

But why would you even want to continue? (Serious question)

Has any Sup Forumsro actually met someone from Sup Forums?
Greentext stories appreciated

forgot pic

the only thing I've seen close is a normie fag in my class that was googling "green text stories"

>I have a girl that I love but she's a slut and so am I so it will never work.
That's why it would work.

I'd like to give you advice bit my own life's a mess. But I guess you shouldn't hesitate to see a therapist or something.
And cut down on weed, this stuff is great when you actually need to relax, or want to give yourself a treat after a hard day's work, but it also can magically turn you into a lazy faggot if you smoke it all day long.