ITT Best album from a band/artist

ITT Best album from a band/artist

you start

They did

If you think Sabbath's best album is anything other than Paranoid or Master of Reality you are trying way too fucking hard.

heaven and hell would've also been accepted, but not sabath bloody sabbath, even if I like it a lot

>dio sabbath

>if you don't think like me you're wrong
fucking kys, Vol.4 and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath are Sabbath's best works

Even Black Sabbath would disagree with you. Enjoy your special snowflake taste though, it's no hair off my nuts.

you're completely stupid

That was kinda sorta mean!

>Paranoid or Master of Reality
Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, Sabotage, even Born Again are all better albums

Unbelievably shitty opinion but I respect your right to have it

enjoy your blues rock, lmao

best heed

haha

these...

Their s/t can't be beat but anything up to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath could be considered a contender

Their s/t is god tier but it was strewn together while jamming. They perfected their style and actually learned how to write songs on the next two albums.

Atta boy, user! I was just passing through and not expecting to see this but contemplated posting it myself.
My personal favorite varies between the first 3 albums on a monthly basis but IKSSE:3 is undoubtedly their best work to this day.

Yeah to be honest i feel the exact same way. Some days it will be the days filled of SSTB, others i have The Willings wells on repeat. Thats the best part about them is how hard it is to single out their best work, from the early shit of course.

But Sabotage is literally the best album ever made.

That's not Heroes

>strewn together while jamming
That's what I love about it.

Do live albums count?

Dizzee Rascal? You fucking child.

Nice taste
Mob Rules is criminally underrated