Wolverine Dies

Wolverine Dies.

but he cant die

It's about time

Charles too

kek
k we all know what happens

but can someone explain the fucking fat black guy

do not understand what the fuck he doing there, who the fuck he is, what he contributes to the team like seriously who the fuck what the fuck how the fuck that fat black guy

Like the kid? He has electric powers. He shocked the two guys in the armored vehicle

I just saw it and left the theatre an hour ago. The kids are fucking useless and ruined the movie. Fucking black kid ruined it the most.

Girl is reincarnation of Logan for their SJW agenda. Old ass patriarchy Wolverine has his powers slowly transferred to little girl reincarnation of himself. That was my theory when I saw the first ad of Charles saying she was vagina-themed mini me of Logan.

I wonder how he is fat. He was fat at the training facility too. Did the scientist feed him sodas and pizza? He is also fat while living for weeks out in the forests and mountains.

This also means Wolverine doesn't die, but also Wolverine does die at same time.

Fake News

imagine being this butthurt

Isnt she X23? A character that has existed for ages?

Of course he does in this movie. I've never followed the xmen movies but it's clear this is a set up to turn his daughter (?) into the new wolverine for the inevitable reboot in ~5 years.

well now he knows what it feels like

(((Hollywood))) shoehorning of black males into movies is new to you?

why is everyone here obsessed with blacks?

ya

He's not necessarily dead. He regenerates. He might slowly heal in the ground and wake the fuck up. He's like 190 years old and something was poisoning him. Make bugs will eat out the tumor?

They can always pull another "fuck with time" thing and bring 'em back.

Wrong u dumbo, he didn't have cancer, the admantium was poisoning him. It has always been killing him but his healing factor kept it at bay. When that ran out he had no chance, he was going to die even if he didn't get impaled on that tree.

Finished with his misery.

He was dying from adamantium poisoning, and all the food and drinks in America contain stuff that suppresses X-genes.

:(