Star Trek Discovery

What the FUCK is this?

hopefully, our savior from jewjew's shittrek

I like it

> Literally just a shot of the ship

I've got a feeling this is going to be another enterprise in the sense before the original series.

Which is fine by me because they can only go up from there.

looks like a show made in the late 80's

>Show set in Pre-TOS

Fucking WHY

Who gives a shit what the ship looks like.

I have faith in the gay guy who made Hannibal.

The show will succeed or fail on the strength of its cast and he got Mads Mikkelson on his last show

Ralph McQuarrie design.

Fucking WHY are you posting erroneous information.

It's the older ship they excuse to escape the planet repaired by the space-arab

Retro series with retro CGI.

I like the look of it, but then I'm a fan of Ralph McQuarrie designs and late 70s/early 80s sci-fi designs in general.

Look at the registry number. It's pre-TOS

They're probably sick of coming up with excuses why they can't just teleport out of danger.

It's post-ENT however so there are transporters

it could also be like a secret mission so they are using an old enterprise, and this is set just before TNG.

either way, I will watch, thank you jayzuz Trek is back on TV!

It's made for saucer separation, the triangular part will be an epic, super fast and maneuverable fighting ship. Maybe even have smaller fighters inside that launch.

based on a show made in the mid 60's

oh no, you can't cite that as source material, we all know star trek is in the clutches of the jews under the control of the evil reptilian dictators and is being squashed for all money worth but just.... all bs btw... trek fans are happy, everyone else is just butthurt they were not into this shit from the 80's

It's clearly ugly, the hero ship is just as much a character as the members of its crew, it should be nice to look at. I can't wrap my head around why they would ever pick such a design. There's a pretty good reason why it never got used.

And in previous shows they've taken months refining the designs of the ships before they build it, yet the Discovery was thrown together in three weeks. They've said it isn't the final design. In that case why risk showing it to recieve a negative reaction?

Crap I hated that show. I was hoping this would recon it.

Honestly Star Trek beyond of the ship and crew from before even Federation doesn't sound bad

>gets attacked by aliens space bees.
>Try to cut its throat. >Lol no
>split ship in two and hit them from both sides

ip cash grab due to movies.

>Secret mission
>We're gonna use a 300 year old ship

K.

Hannibal was ridiculous edgy gayshit.

>Hannibal
>edgy
>gay

Pick three

>I never watched it BTW

I can tell.

You'll get over the shit design after a few episodes.

implying netflix wont leak it all day 1 and we wont talk about the entire season just 1 week and forget it forever.

Why not? Who cares when it will take place.