Sup Forums's athletes

Tell me about your sporting career.
Did you ever practice a sport?

I played football for about 12 years, mostly as a defender or midfielder. Only won our regional league once, but it was the best feel I ever had. I miss it sometimes.
>tfw you were never scouted by your local club

Played a sport professionally, seen my name greentexted on /spee/.

>zaza

i played a sport professionally, seen my name greentexted on /spee/

Which sport? When did you start practicing it?

Good evening Glenn

>roy keane

Played football for 15 years.
Won European Univeristy championship in futsal.Won league in one occasion(2nd league).

Not saying sport, we're not playing 'guess the athlete and get him connected to a korean comic book board website' today.

started properly training when I was 12/13, left school at 17 to properly follow the profession.

Was on the books of two prem clubs (at the time)

>never made an appearance

yes or no - was it football?

I played semi-professional rugby and county level junior cricket before blowing my knees out, now I struggle to walk properly
>tfw 6 knee surgeries and I will never ever be what I was at 15-16

Give us a hint senpai

used to play >badminton

was pretty good at it but I reached my ceiling and quit

I thought if you hit the ceiling you lost the point

I was on the books of a Premier League team which have since been relegated, went through the age groups and made it to the under-18s.

Kaz patafta actually posts here

I played football for youth national teams, but never made it.

i play football but in the lowest league with no ambition whatsoever

to what age group?

I was scouted by MVV. Didn't make the team though, played a terrible intro game.
Never had the will to perform after that because it made me lose all my confidence.

Set the all-time homerun record for the Indians

Made one appearance for a premier league side in a friendly, now playing in league 2

U17 and U19

>tfw tall and great athlete but lived in an extremely isolated area as a kid so it was a massive effort for my mum to get me to training and games.

If i lived in a town growing up I could have went pro thanks to my genetics and autistic dedication.

Not saying sport, we're not playing 'guess the athlete and get him connected to a korean comic book board website' today.

started properly training when I was 12/13, left school at 17 to properly follow the profession.

Italian/Australian... .Do we have
>Bobo Vieri
among us today?

I have an FA cup appearance to my name, played semi-pro of sorts in that I used to get paid about £30 a game (lol) but gave up for lack of commitment plus I am pretty shit at football in general.

I ran D1 track for the first 2 years of college

Ran plenty of meets as well but as my classes got harder i had to make the decision to stop, hardest decision of my life so far, and something i will probably regret doing until the day i die

Oh ya, and for any who care i was a 200 400 guy

Sunday League stuff, played in the FA Sunday Cup and we were pretty good. The Sunday league John O'Shea, could play everywhere not very well.

that fucking sucks, man