>be me
>working at grocery store, minimum wage
>drug habbit
>nigger lives next door to my studio
>nigger has large parties that last all night
>niggers pound on my door and yell come out whitey
>too scared to leave
>need drugs

wut do b? I'm trying to pass time until I can go get some fucking coke or heroin.

pic also not related

Call the police, obviously.
Let the monkeys leave and go get your fix.

Yeah, but one of the niggers is my sisters boyfriend.

Listen up you fucking pussy
Pull your fucking balls together
grab a bat
fuck shit up and get your fuckin drugs

Just join the party main, the nignogs have the drugs u need. Don't Sup Forums scared.

You are the brother of a nigger lover.
Haram!!!

They won't let me. I was rapping along to some lyrics the other day and yelled nigger. They fucking told me they would beat my ass.

Bitch
Fuck your sister.
Call the police.
Tell those nigger fucks if they fuck with you, you'll come to their house at night and slit their fucking throats in their sleep.

why not just be reasonable with them?

Good one. They aren't white you idiot.

>shoot nigger
>take his heroine
>problem solved

If you don't kill him, he and his friends will murder you.

I do have claymore hung up on my wall I could try and take them all down. I do know how to use a sword.

The fuck?

If you permit your sister to date a nigger like this?

Jesus christ.

Go punisher on the whole lot... including your sister if need be.

You own a fedora?

This.
/thread

Seriously. I'm a pretty big dude. I mean a little tubby, but I could take them down. I think...

>why not just be reasonable with them?

First thing first....you should murder your sister for being with a nigger in the first place

Yeah. But I also have an old trucker cap that belonged to my dad. Would the fedora look better?

Well that's dubs, but what do I do with the body?

Whats your first name?

>I was rapping along to some lyrics the other day and yelled nigger

Jimmy

"Hello, Big D? Oh, Mr. Dufrayne Shapaul Jackson, please let my cracker ass apologise. I understand we got off on the wrong foot, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings with my racial slur the other day, the hip hop is just too darn catchy though! I'm sure you know how it is, bumping that fire up in the cut, feeling really lit, make your ass do some really wack stuff right? Haha, anyway, i'm sure you understand, thanks. I'll see you round like a rissole my main man!" *finger guns, click click*

>addicted to heroin
>sister fucking niggers
are you yurp peon or just a nutless loser?