Redpill me on phat latin asses. What do latinas think of aussie blokes?

Redpill me on phat latin asses. What do latinas think of aussie blokes?

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Came here to post this.

>those brown smears under the cheeks

quite pugnant

I don't know about aussies specifically but they love whitey.

Mexican chick literally raped me once

she was sitting down on a dirty thing, like those steps behind her

Does she sit on faces?

central/south americans are generally up for it with a wide variety of men, they're not prudish about sex like americans, canadians, or aussies are

BRRAArrrrAAAPPPPFFFF

what happened here?? did she shitted herself somehow??

Anglo women arent prudish about sex if you are male model tier or just an alpha in general

Oh fuck off
You bogan savages have already ruined South East Asia with your debauchery and mass rapes
Don't spread your pedophile kind to South America as well

This.

Good post

Sorry poo peelander but the aussie male will continue to dominate and conquer. Unlike you lot who are getting MAORIED

>tfw not latina gf

That feeling when no cute latina girlfriend man

>literally no pure blood maori left because we've been mixing so long

or did the mowris get 'GLO'd

Honestly in a way we white kiwis are cucked genetically as well
Heaps of ""white"" kiwis I know look like they have some Maori blood
I would say with confidence that pureblooded white kiwis are a minority

>new cuckland

lmao

UUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm scared of the next generation of SEA
We'll have the offspring of whores and convicts
We'll have a generation of Elliot Rodgers on steroids

B R E H

sand and water

Its going to be biblical in terms of violence. Elliot rodger take over soon mates.

What are you on about? Move out of Auckland

Southern man reporting in
I can smell even the tiniest drop of nonwhite blood in people

latinas are the most "sexually conscious" women out there. They are not ashamed to fuck men who have good:

>facial aesthetics
>fit body
>height
>status
>charm

I'd say aussies are generally ahead of latino men in all of those areas
also, the more non-touristic you go, bigger will be your "foreigner status". Specially for anglo countries

Maybe this isn't a bad thing
They could scare the crap out of the chinks

I can assure you as a non-whitey no one gives a shit what flavour of white you are, you all look the same

DELET THIS

will they let me put it in their bunda tho

pakehas btfo

>facial aesthetics
Australians have Irish faces
>fit body
Fit, but they are skinny cunts
>height
Yeah aussies are tall
>status
No one other than pommie girls put aussie males on a pedestal in real life, moot memes on Sup Forums don't reflect reality
>charm
Yeah aussies are charming

However overall, south american men are seen as way way sexier than aussie men in NZ

both men from SA/NA or NZ/Aus are generally more confident than Europeans, Asians or creepy muslims/indians

so yea, pretty good charm

>status
dude if you're a foreigner from an english speaking country, you'll have status in here. Plus, your min. wage is 4x ours so you'll probably have more money

tell them "quero comer seu cuzinho"

If you are white, have blond hair, blue eyes and are at minimum 170cm tall you are a demi-god there

t. autist who had sex with many latina women and can't for the love of my life get laid in germany

Will I get slapped if I say that

Why are New worlders far more confident and charming than Old worlders?
did all the alphas sail away from that boring old shithole and created a new fresh world?

if you are not confident and alpha in the third world you are out of luck desu

maybe
but it's worth the shot

but I think the GOAT approach is
fuck pussy first

then ask for anal during second round
if they don't wanna do it, pretend that it's the norm to fuck in the ass around the world

they won't want to dissapoint the gringo

nah dude
it's the climate

look at all the countries with desirable men
*Brazil
*Arg
*Spain
*Italy
*Greece
*Aus

All women love Aussies desu

yeah, man. Picking up girls in Europe, specially the Germanics, SUCKS

I'd say they don't know how to flirt very well.. with latinas you always know if they're dtf or not.

and also, competition is much taller in there... being 5'9 in Br is okay, in the Netherlands I'm a midget

>kissed girl being 2 steps above on the stairs, just to get on the same height lmao

when I was in the states(arizona) my cousins mexican friends were all over me but I was too beta to do anything

The perfect girls.

Brown
Small tits
Skinny
Huge ass

PHWOAR

quite an eyeful

If you look close you can see the BRAAAAAPPP stains on her ass cheeks.

Latin girls love aussies. I remember some youtube video of some girls at world cup who were foreign hunting and getting points for the most exotic guys as possible, like uruguay/argentinian was worth 1, portuguese 2, spanish 3, french/italian 4, and so on and aussies where the highest ranked because you were the ones from the more far away land in woman interpretation of geography.

Is that coke

How about us?

Why Brazilians hate themselves?

Italians are Latinos, they originated from there.

>Mexican chick literally raped me once

non-whiteness syndrome

Only centrals. Southern are a greek-normannic-arabic mix and northerners are galloromanic with germanic slavic and etruscan inputs

now i'm craving milanesa
thanks a fucking lot m8

Even better
Imagine having sex with cocoa be rubbing under your glans penis

No wrong

Italian immigrants to Argentina mainly came from Genua region

>greek-normannic-arabic mix
that sounds more latinamerican that you will ever believe

You really don't know what it costs to have a fat ass latina.

Not everyone is american lad. That's dirt

damn shit nigga. that Huemac got scammed bad, bamboozled

Ligurians then northerners. So why all argies here with italian surnames look castizos?

Nah it's just typical for every big nation in Europe. Althoug Italy have the biggest internal division

Here have some news to alleviate your problem.

Because true Italians don't go back to poor Italy and enjoy life in Argentina desu

What's the biggest Latin ass model out there?

Sounds legit

How can white wimmin compete

i doubt this
>the biggest
but yeah so many countries glued together with spit and world war treaties. oh well

i'm outdated but isn't it mulher melancia anymore?

They cannot. Ever notice how defensive and passive-aggressive they get when you date non-white women?

Idk about aussies but american girls and canadian girls aren't even close to be prudish. Wtf are u even talking.

Are there any latinas even in germoney?

Yes in the big cities but not so many and it is difficult having a relationship because they always hate on the weather.

If you speak Spanish and want to find one it is very easy

>If you speak Spanish and want to find one it is very easy
Then why am I still single? ;_;

I have stopped searching them I don't think a relationship with them can work in our cold climate

If you want a latin gf you should move to her country

they are in certain ways, it's not really prudishness, it's remnants of the past prudishness that existed 'cause Christianity. You have a mix of will for freedom of choice while still retaining the contradicting Judaeo-Christian cultural values. South American girls are way more sexually prolific than basically every country. Well perhaps not more prolific but more openly accepting of it.

>it is difficult having a relationship because they always hate on the weather.
curios, you know someone like that? and whats wrong with the weather?

You'd probably get mistaken for a high-class local. Pic related is me, a common look here in Brazil.

I'm not that guy, but I also like to talk about how good our women are
and yea I love myself. Just not nationalistic or insecure.

bullshit, how many latinas live just north-east of the usa.

>Yes in the big cities
Stop lying, there are very very very few Latinas in Europe, they move to America, Spain have some, but that's the only one country of Europe and I believe in Spain it's especially Indios - many Ecuadorians, Peruvians, not many Mexicans, Dominicans, Colombians.

Save your energy eurobros. Latin women have this really shitty mantra when if they feel you have wronged them in anyway they will get back at you twice as bad.

I don't think Latinas are good gfs for the average European guy. They are drama queens, and you guys aren't the most socially aware guys out there.

just pump n dump them

You look like an Israeli desu

I am not talking about people that grew up here but people that moved here for work and study and it is always "muh grey sky muh cold muh rain" etc i don't think that can work. They also don't do our outdoor activities like hiking skiing and so on because that doesn't exist in their countries

What if I also am a drama queen?

then you deviate from the norm
don't you agree that the avg German/Dutch is autistic?

is my nose jew/10? kindof, I guess

relationship would be... stormy

I stayed 1 year in Alabama and Indiana. It was kinda hard to stay more than 2 weeks without sex. This never happened with me here in Brazil.

>some thirdworld fucking shits sitting here saying europeans are autistic

>They also don't do our outdoor activities like hiking skiing and so on because that doesn't exist in their countries
My co-worker is mexican, born over there, and she loves hiking, bicycling, vising state parks, etc. True though about skying, doubt many places to practice it. Anyway seems like you met one and are basing her for overall attitude of latinas.

No I had relationships in Latin America and two relationships here and I would not date another one here. Also Mexico has mountains you know.

Most people that migrate are from some big megacity that is incomparable to anything we have here.

it's not just bc they are prude, brah

it's cause competition isn't brown and manlet as it's here in BR

Girls are whores for foreign guys. And that happens everywhere.

Earthquake mechanism

sure, do you think they get wet when you say "i'm brazilian"?

brb going to France and picking up girls because I'm from India

I would say Brasilian and Argentine can get very easily in Germany, they have a positive image

would you say that German girls prefer confident/outgoing males?

Every girl prefers a confident man