I'm done with life and everything in it. Whatever post ends in 69 deicides what I do. My fianńce left me

I'm done with life and everything in it. Whatever post ends in 69 deicides what I do. My fianńce left me.

Give me games on steam

Do you really want to leave?

Work on yourself and move on with your life.

give me all your money and start a new life in thailand

Kill yourself and post picture

Do it, i never regretted it, was arrested walking the streets with blood all down both my arms, god Sup Forums is great. got locked up and scheduled for 3 days ago. Yes Sup Forums anonlunatic is back and he has an army of suicide losers

fap

Haha i want to choose

find someone better

preorder me a modern masters 2017 booster box
if get kik me at Emperor_Orange

give me an game on steam

reroll

Make it right, forget the bitch, get fit, rich and fuck dem bitches, you only die once, so if you're going to kill yourself be sure to do it for something that's worth it

Take a loan out from a bank to fuck them.. you learn how to skydive and work your way up to wingsuitting. Once then you wingsuit off a beautiful mountain without a parachute and fly like bird till you die. That's a beautiful way to die op.

Install piping from the exhaust of your car to the cabin on the inside. Seal that off then start your car in neutral and hold down the accelerator

Murder your ex then wear her skin and steal her life

This

take a bus ride to the supermarket

Bump.

rolling for this

get over it, work out, get chadly, get over it

reroll

btw check em

>if this post ends in 69 I buy you a plane ticket and you live with me for a month
>we will stream your death by needles
>one at a time

Send me all your moneyz before you do, rob a bank and send the money to me.

Kill a neo nazi before you go. Richard spencer is a notable figure.

Rape her

leave on a hitchhicking trip.
never come back
explore the world
open your eyes

Hang yourself

Send $100 gift card for AMC. [email protected] for contact (throw away email fyi)

livestream your death

I like this

Don't do anything

play roblox with me

Become a better person

Rerolling

Carbon monoxide works too. A guy by the name Jerry Hunt has a video on how to do it. You will lose conciseness fairly quickly.

Suck ur own dick

Bump

stop being a faggot

Lmfao, value too good in this set

dont kill yourself you twat

plz this but btw dont do it just give me a game

Poopie in the sharper

You know what i do when i'm sad OP? I take a glass of... nvm

jizz on a letter and mail it to me

69 says: Take a break then move on.

CLOSE

Reroll

Move on

So fucking close, also another reroll

Get a prostitute to blow you as you burn all her pictures, letters, sentemental trinkets. And as yu delete her phone number and text messages

rererolling

Donate all money to charity. Save enough for a few grams of coke and a gun. Result.

Buy a gun, any gun, go to the mall and shoot a bunch of random people then yourself

oh my. hang yourself and post video

Suck it the fuck up and move on

buy yourself three potatoes from your closest flea market.

Kill that slut

Educate yourself. Realize that life is not without suffering, and that it's the moments between that suffering that we must enjoy. Find new purpose on this life that is yours. Understand that there is still much to be done to contribute for mankind, and that you can be a part of that.

that was too close

Try and bang her mom

Try having sex w your sister/mom

Buy me a the rust 4 pack

Checked, also kill her

Tfw trips but still no winrar

Try to shag her nan

REROLL, FILM IT AND POST IT

reroll and dont kill yourself

Roll

you must spend the rest of your life filling up A4 sketch pads with drawings of penises. you need to get a job that pays enough money to cover your rent, your food, your internet connection, and your art supplies. as soon as you get home from work to as soon as you go to bed, get to work drawing those dicks. every year, on Match 5th (Dick Doodle and Dong Drawing Day), you must make a thread on here giving us an update on your work. don't fail me, user.

Rolll

The way to go out tbh

Mass murder then set yourself on fire

Rolling

re-roll

Have a good cry. Work it out. Get upset.

Feel better. Start over.

Buy me For Honour on Steam

Move on m8

Rerolling

ya fancy a quick shag

AMC gift card for $100 [email protected] contact

sell your possessions, move to the countryside, live an ascetic lifestyle, learn the meaning of life, then kill yourself

Roll

$100 Amazon Gift Card, please. Kik: FrozenForestFrost

reroll

Cmon man just kill some people then yourself

Reroll

Understand that things will get better in time and focus on bettering yourself and loving yourself unconditionally.

dont kill yourself

yes, I want 4 honor too

Just trying for quints rn

Reroll again

rollllllllllllllllin'

swallow some gasoline

Kill randy quaid.

>buy gun
>watch loli hentai in public
>start shooting when they ask you to stop
>an hero right before police get there

Reroll 2 copies of For Honor + Season Pass pls