New Wwyd thread. Post girls you know

New Wwyd thread. Post girls you know

wwyd to my aunt

Kayli Childs

My sis

WWYD to either of them

got any nudes?

fucking gorgeous keep posting

threesome. left sits on my face while i eat her out, and right rides my dick until i cum inside her.

How would you use the whore on the right?

Sneak in one night when she's alone in the house and muffle her screams as I tie her up. Spread her legs and tie her to the bedframe then proceed to fuck each of her holes all night as she cries and tries to scream for help. Leave her there for you to find, I hope you would continue her ordeal

wwyd?

more of this semen demon in jeans

I would absolutely tear that dress open from behind and bend her over the nearest table. I wouldn't wait long, to take her; I'd simply pull her panties aside and fuck her quickly and roughly until I came inside her.
I'd gather a few friends over and we'd strip her down and put her on her knees for a nice long blowbang, then take turns running a train on her.
God damn, I'd treat this girl really well. She'd be a treat to eat out, pinching and teasing her breasts, making her moan in pleasure, then fucking her missionary and blowing my load inside her as I look her in the eyes.

WWYD? Replies for replies

oh fuck does she have nudes?

moar?

damn, so hot! i'd force her down onto her knees right there and have her play with my cock, licking it all over and then sucking the tip softly, before i force my whole cock down her throat and cum deep inside

what would Sup Forums do to this chick?

Make her blow me while she's on the phone with her mom.

How would you fuck these three jewesses?

nope

sister

does the user who posted her in the last thread have more pics?

Put her on a good diet and exercise routine. If she lost 300 pounds she would look kind of like Taylor Swift.

i'd make out with them, then eat heir pussies till orgasm

What about Tina and Kaja? Which one, wwyd?

got nudes of her?

no unfortunately

nice. guessing they are sisters, right? what are their names?

No not sisters just friends. Left is Jane and right is drew

fuck yeah. got any pics from the front?

I know a lot of guys who would love to do that to her.

Drag her by the hair into cave just down the beach. Yank off her top and strangle her with it as I plow into her virgin asshole. I would let her breathe just enough to keep her on the edge of passing out. Then I'd cum in her ass and jam my dick into her pussy until she cums shamefully

kek

You like her?

To scare managers of all-you-can-eat buffets

Wwyd ?

such a juxtaposition with the old-looking face, bangs, and glasses but with braces

Have them undress each other, then get on their knees. Lefty sucks my cock, arching her back so that righty can lick her pussy and ass. She gets that ass nice and wet until I put lefty on all fours. With just her saliva for lube, I plunge into her ass. She screams into her friend's cunt, licking and sucking her friend's clit until I pump my cum up her hole.

creampie her in a club bathroom

wwyd to her?

Left, i'd take roughly from behind while pulling her hair and denigrating her for being the dirty jew whore that she is.

Middle, i'd fuck her in the missionary position and knock her up, forcing her to marry me. moar pics of her pls.

Right, i'd skip.

friends mom

Wwyd

Give your friend a new little sibling

wwyd to my cock hungry wife?

She'd like to be seen in public. Think you can do that while others watch?

that's the wish of everybody who knows him

That's even better. They can take over when I'm done with her if they're not satisfied with just watching while I use her.

Wwyd

A slutty milf like that shouldn't be too difficult to fuck. I'd put her on her back, lift her legs, and bend her body in half so her feet are by her ears. Then I'd plow her pussy and make her scream. More pics of her?

better

Doesn't surprise me, she's a total MILF. Wouldn't mind letting your friend know I'm fucking his mom either. But if he lives with her he might find out by hearing her cry like the whore she is through the walls.

i hated cunts like these when i was in college. but i would fuck their lights out.

Feet?

two guys managed to fuck her at the same time and fucked one of them for a while. that's the only case someone got lucky

needles to say they bragged to her son a lot, rubbing it into his face. she's on the right

WWYD to this big tits bimbo

Were they younger guys? If she's that big of a slut then I might even film us fucking, and send your friend a picture of her face after I've made her cum.

they're not worth it

Bag it.

id like to fuck her mouth and treat her like a whore

Wife

>Get wife drunk at house parties
>Get her to wear one of her many Halloween costumes
>Get her more drunk and make her give lapdances
>Entice her to let the guy she is currently giving lapdance take cock out
>Get a bit more booze in her, dare her to loose her panties and go skin on skin
>Only 2 rules no penetration and no cum
>see how long people last before trying to "accidentally" slip the dick in or have to bust a nut

wwyd?

Just post them if u have, if dont show more ass

is there anything better than a redhead with a fat ass?

both 19. it was her sons party but she took the spotlight

I'd slip the dick in as soon as I'm hard just to see if she stops me. If not, the rest of the party is going to get a better show

Your wife is a whore

no, i don't believe there is

If the wife passes out

>lay her on bed with same Halloween costume and no panties
>person that did not get lapcance can do what he wants with her, exept penetration on cumming on her
>if they cum on her before moving away they have to clean it before she wakes up
>she does not want another man to cum on her

she is good at not letting people actually fuck her but she let them get real close

Nice. It'd be a fun game to see how hard she can get fucked until she cries out over the sound of whatever music is playing and the party hears her

would kick out left and make right live all her nightmares

she is cute got more ?

Wwyd?

I would keep looking. For other women.

Wwyd to my ex's sister?

Wwyd?

Replies 4 Replies

moar of her in the changing room?

Wwyd?