Y'all niggas need to quit posting bananas all over 9gag...

Y'all niggas need to quit posting bananas all over 9gag. It's been four days since the shit posting began and we're all sick of it. Keep your unfunny banana trash off of our website!

>Stop shit-posting better than us!!

It isn't a competition I'm just tired of seeing that stupid fucking naked banana everywhere.

That moment when someone asks Sup Forums to stop.

I'm not even kidding. FOUR FUCKING DAYS! I hate that fucking banana.

what banana post, may i see? and can i save it my friend?

I think you know full well what banana. I didn't even know about this website until someone in the comment section pointed out where that cancerous piece of shit banana originated from.

This has been going on for four fucking days now.

Do you people actually think that's funny?? These posts have been a true cancer on 9gag please stop.

The website is garbage anyways. its not even OC

You dont just ask Sup Forums to stop

Whaddya say we bring some fresh OC in for them?

Accurate.

image of anyone seeing this post

It HAS to stop.

>Asks Sup Forums to stop anything
>gets salty when said image is posted

gg

user 9gag is fucking cancer anyway

Bruh telling Sup Forums to stop is like telling a kid to not do something

NOW WE DO IT MORE

I don't know what this site is all about. I'm only asking for some decency here.

Please don't post more bananas :(

>asks for decency from Sup Forums

are you retarded?

Atleast there aren't any traps or rate my cock or u mad wite boi threads

nypa

I'm just sick and tired of that fucking banana and so is everyone else.

YOU DONT CONTROL ME DAD

What does that mean?

Don't you dare

I thought this was bait. Well...this complicates the situation

I'll banana all i fucking want

Asking us to stop posting the bannana is like asking a child to stop eating cookies, it doesn't work

Why is it complicated?

This is also accurate.

You still came to the wrong website.
You don't come demanding shit from a place that can escalate it even more.
You don't even want to know what we did to tumblr.

You obviously already have.

Are you all children? I'm guessing not so you can definitely stop posting it.

>reverse psychology for a raid
k den kek

K

Keep posting it? Okay!

I'm not so much demanding as I am imploring. Some people get a little bit of joy from sites like 9gag and it isn't fair to troll them with stupid shit day and night.

No fucking shit

I am like the biggest child, dont you tell me to fucking stop banana-ing

That's exactly why we enjoy it!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What does the green mean? Can you speak English please?

Dad you came back

>doesn't understand green
>doesn't understand this site
>doesn't understand this thread

Just leave man.

I made the thread I just don't know what the green means. I literally just learned about this site bc of the banana posting

>actually thinks Sup Forums will be decent and helpful

>oooooh nothing makes me happier then thinking about your salt

Shoo, piss off now

If you think its bad now
Wait a bit
Cause you probably started a shitstorm

You didnt learn shit.

>ya boi, 9gag

Oh just wait. I got something worse planned.

You're asking Sup Forums to stop doing something that we quite clearly enjoy doing. That's your first mistake. I'll let you off with a warning since you don't seem to understand the ways of Sup Forums, but you should really just leave and let Sup Forums keep banana posting.

Why in the world are yall so set on making people miserable?

And what's that exactly?

You act like the normie could get it.

>shutterstock

>using jedi mind tricks
This nigger wants war, doesn't he ?

:^)

I'll be there to see it

He does.

Why not? This is funny as fuck yo

I never new bananas were on 9gag.

+1 9gag shitposter

it's funnier than all other 9gag content combined

He wants war fuckin badly dude

This guy asked us nicely to stop.
Fuck no.

Shutterstock?

O fuckdude we turning this into a fur thread for the 9cuck?

Let's flood 9gag with this garfielf brand bullshit, and watch the world burn.

A storm is coming b/oys
QUICK, ONE IF BY OP TWO IF BY 9Gag
Ready the bananas

A huge pile of shit, will still be shit if people stop shitting

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I am not a n-word. What would you think I want war?? This doesn't make any sense.

just cleansing the thread of cancer

Why not give it to them?
We've been needing more Sup Forums more crazy shit to do recently

>violently coughs blood into your shoes and climbs into bathtub
>mfw

>nigga wants war

NO! FUCK YOU!

Lets fuckin go

Im ready for a good fight against the 9cucks

What do we flood with? I support garfielf.

bump

DEUS VULT MY BRETHEREN

I say keep with bananas

Garfielf is a good one, I say a mixture of it and the current bananas