Gibe bj

roll 4 tiddies

Do dubs count?

>8 Winrars
>3 pics posted

OP is major fag.

rawlin

Win! Give one with cum on her mouth

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ROLL

gibe da bewbs

asshole please

Ok, i'll play. number 5 go!

asshole/puss please

asshole please

Sucking cock and showing tits

Bj

Roll 2 for left and 8 for right.

Ff

Blowing

Suckk dick

Winrar! 3 is the next number

cum in puss/ass

Gobbling cock

Find the picture that has the most cum in it

Any more? Doggy?

roll a 7 and tell me what you want

Titfuck

specifically, tits, ass, fullbody, pussy.

4 vid

roll

is this still going on?

creampie, a bit blurry. any more requests?

roll

Roll

Cocksuck

Rollins

Going for vid

Gimme vid

Video time!!

Vid vid vid!!

ex painslut
8 for more

Stop just stop you have been shit posting this in every thread. You are walking brain cancer patient who needs to just be shot instead of making your family suffer any longer with your incohisive ramblings.

Gimme video

I want to see this one

Come on rollins

You got 4. Post it.