Oh I'm laffin

Looks shopped

They can't even pretend to be unbiased

>Bill Goodykoontz

lmao

if we ever could do anything important. it would be taking down rotten tomatoes

sadly constant rt shitposting just gives them more views

It is merely a review aggregator u butthurt xenophobic cuck

...All RT does is gather critics' opinions and adds their score to a formula before coming out with a % and rating for the film. This is like the same retards who decry photoshop like it's a sentient program that's purposefully distorting people's perceptions of beauty. It's the fucking people behind the content ya dummy, not the tool. If you're going to direct your anger anywhere, do it at the critics themselves. Otherwise, under the misdirected criticism towards RT, the reviewers themselves slip out unscathed

>critics
>reviews
Yes have you read these reviews of the majority of these critics? it seems 80% of them at least arent even bothering to be unbiased let alone actually know how to critique something

the problem is what can we do, nothing. i will tell you this is the same reason why the state or media and journalism is shit.

(cont. If you thought it was a joke two or three years ago when CNN and co starting citing tweets, you're in the thick of it now. Theres no hope. These people are actually considered credible enough to exist and profit let alone listened to and believed. dude finding dory was so great zootopia was so great. star trek is so great..etc no they arent they are actually negative)

The problem here is not that this Dinesh movie got bad reviews but that Michael Moore's shit gets good reviews. In reality, both men blatantly lie and twist the facts in their shitty "documentaries."

>Sup Forumscucks BTFO
Will they finally have the balls to remove themselves from this world when Hillary destroys Trump?

>watching political propaganda

KEK

>guy literally in jail for ethics violations
>makes a movie bitching that Hillary is the unethical one

5% sounds about right

Is this babbie's first election?

So... a convicted felon makes a propaganda film...claming Hillary is really the bad one? WUT? This is legit retarded OP.

>Im a DC fan still mad about 27%

>niggers in jail for law violations
>thinks Hillarys campaign is ethical

Keep telling yourself that Sup Forumslack

no i hate dc

>taking ethics lessons from a person in jail for ethics violations

ALL MY KEKS

You're missing the point. Why would you listen to ethics advice from someone found guilty and in jail for ethics violations? It doesn't matter what this poo-in-the-loo asshole says about ethics, HE WENT TO JAIL FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS!

We heard you the first time buddy. How many times do you plan to samefag?

It is a legit site. This movie is garbage.

>Am I the retarded one?
>No, it's everyone else who is retarded.

Cool story. Do I really need to screen-cap? Try harder kiddo.

Are you really surprised a right wing hatchet job is pandered?

From a filmmaking POV it almost certainly is bad.

>Dinesh D'Souza

>dat damage control

So your problem isn't with RT, but that film critics are too commonly leftist.

>implying any of those statements are untrue

>charged with ethics violations
>pleads guilty
>spends time in jail
>"HEY GUISE CHECK OUT MY MOVIE ABOUT UNETHICAL HILLARY"

Trumpkin ladies and gentlemen

RottenTomatoes is essentially leftist breitbart

Such a disgrace. I wish movie critics were redpilled so the shitty movies of the Indian Mr. Bean would get good reviews.

>it's a good movie if 14 years old dig it

>also, this is a documentary, i swear

Stay butthurt, Sup Forums.

There is no bias there though. None of those comments say the reason they hated the film is because "it's conservative". Some point out it is conservative, but they don't say that is why they don't like it. You need to work on your reading comprehension kid. You're gonna fail the SAT.

>mfw people actually took the time to put together this retarded propaganda
>mfw they tried to pass them off as "documentaries"

The only people I've ever met that adore Zeitgeist are piece of shit paranoid pretentious druggie fuckwits

Couldn't even get further than 30 minutes into this without having to rage quit.

>they chose a quote by the author of the exorcist
who would give a fuck what he thinks about movies?

>add your rating
...wait, is that you, OP?

>Goodykoontz
>Rechtshaffen
>Zilberman

no its not even that. because there are some conservative type movies that get too much praise and some that could be considered liberal that get bad reviews.

its just that more than not i see good films getting low ratings and overrated films getting the highest

>All the films I like are "good films"

Found your problem.

nice try. 90% of what i watch is overrated at the least. the reviews arent skewed towards a normal average. most are overrated.

>I decide what is over-rated and what isn't

Are you just gonna keeping being retarded?

listen faggot youre contributing nothing to the discussion. i like films that get good 'reviews' too, this isnt about my taste.

if you havent noticed the last 5 years critics have been overrating everything youre blind. look at the academy its worthless. this isnt about my taste im just trying to be a proper critic

>I decide what is over-rated and what isn't
>SERIOUSLY THOUGH! I DECIDE WHAT IS OVER-RATED!
>I'm right! Critics are wrong!
>CAN'T YOU SEE!
>IT'S A CRITIC CONSPIRACY

KEK

Who said critics are unbiased?

Hey Hildog

these sort of threads are the reason Sup Forums went to shit

Its propaganda, how do you expect people to respond? A rightwinger will hate left wing propaganda and vice versa.

>This thread

lmao let's find this ugly fuck. over/under on whether he's a neet or not?

wew samefag

kek you really cant have a conversation. go back to Rebbit

two of those seem like they are reviewing based on the merits of the work