Can we get s Bindi Irwin thread going?

Can we get s Bindi Irwin thread going?

she's got her mother's arms and her father's tits.

And a retard's eyes

No

How about No

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fuck off mate. Crikey!

He always wore sunscreen...

...but that didn't protect him from deadly rays.

He died like he lived, with animals in his heart :(

She looks well fed, almost like she has been feasting on all the animals at the croc farm

There was a great clip of her from Dancing With the Stars... one where the camera remained fixed on her, head-on. Can't remember if it was a gif or webm....

found many like it, but not the one where the camera follows her straight-ahead, like

Someone find Gilbert gottfried saying "hey bindi wanna swim around my stingray?!"

10/10 would kek again

Unless there are going to be nudes, I say don't bother.

/thread

There aren't. They don't exist. Besides, those tits are a trainwreck when not supported by a bra.

She's a female. She's famous. Her daddy is dead.

There's GOT to be nudes of her somewhere.

her nick name should be "club sandwich" fuck she's fat

i wouldn't fuck her, and shes what...18 MAYBE.

her peak was like 13 14, then it was all downhill from there

ya dead serious. Bindi could say, give ya a freebie and i would pass.
how if she lost 70 pounds. I would hit that so hard, the speed of sound would shatter.

>those tits are a trainwreck when not supported by a bra
This young & already fried-eggs-on-a-nail syndrome...

mate you couldn't get a sting ray to fuck you, fuck off back to ya suburb cunt

well at least the sting ray is better looking and i would take the rejection like a champ

club sandwich is gross.

she's barely if, 18. And she's that fat. Fucking portion control bitch.

stop eating the left over food the crocodiles don't want. shiiiit.

Def still fuckable

that's an older picture

she's fucking fat and gross

you sound underage faggot

Club sandwiches are fucking awesome you lame fuck

full video in HD please??

And yer Fuckin stoopid.

I WISH

Yeah, what's with the epicanthal folds? Fetal alcohol syndrome?

of course club sandwiches are awesome

bindi fucking agrees with you ALOT......cause she's obviously snarfed down thousands of them.

She's fat man. Im sorry im breaking this obvious news to you.
But can't you imagine how rolly polly and grosser she's going to be in her mid 20's

jesus fuck....and im in my 40's and if someone in their 40's is saying someone in their teens is unfuckable...that's a reality check for that teenager. you are THAT fucking gross.

>every slightly weird looking person has FAS

shut the fuck up retard

>implying you'd ever get to fuck a teen

She has epicanthal folds and isn't Asian. Explain how she got them.

great angle, his hands are pushing in that fucking hippo tummy.
she was being called fat on dancing with the stars in forums and she tried to brush it off.

sorry your kangaroo princess isn't the hottest thing on the planet

anyone that would fuck her, is lying to themselves, unless you like fat girls. Get the clothes off bindi and you will be asking her to put them back on.

she's fucking fat, man.

And I don't think she's weird looking. I think her face is her best feature, to be honest.

she was hideous as a child

You are the sharp knees meme personified

>>implying you'd ever get to fuck a teen

Teen chicks dig older men in their 40's and 50's as they remind them of their father that they never got to fuck.

Dad's got some slight ones. Pure aussie.

i fucked 3 teen girls in December, in the DR.

so what? not really a big deal.

all i am saying, truthfully is. Bindi is fucking disgusting. I wouldn't fuck her unless she lost like 70 or 80 pounds.

Have fun with that emotional husk of a human that is clearly going to friend-zone your old saggy man balls.

I guess when you stress so hard about how to monetise your kids before they're even born you turn to drink. Lots of it.

Okay, we get it user you saw that picture and now you think you're an expert. People with FAS are fucked up in way more ways than visually.

and that's not saying much HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's a regular ole Dr. Detective.

No he doesn't. Not even slightly.

Meh.

Get the clothes off Bindi and most guys would fuck her. She's ok, but I'm not understanding the hype.

People with FAS have a range of possible symptoms. A range can mean just the eyes.

after im done fucking her. I don't give a fuck what they do
ain't looking for love, just someone to make my toes curl for an hour.

What are you sources? Wikipedia? Shut the fuck up armchair diagnostician.

Still not believing any teen wants your old saggy man balls.

>pic related
>it's you

look at this picture and mentally undress her

that is fucking disgusting

saggy titties, hippo belly, hip to waist ratio is shot

ya, no....never wanna fuck someone with a body like that.

Look, you fucking moron. She has epicanthal folds. Where did they come from if not FAS or Asian parents? And it's not Asian parents. Call me names all you like but the fact about her remains.

Well first we see that she is on beach in Eastern Europe or Germany. So likely I wearing a Adidas track suite and drive a broken car with cracked windscreen but with camera in it. I also noticing she has a very large vagina. So I removing track suite and explain her to have sexy time on me. She likely will agree to this as she have big sex parts. Three weeks later she is announcing to me she having a baby to which I not very happy. Thus begins the end of my life for the next 30 years or until I can escape my country and live on the streets of Paris selling trinkets by day and rolling gay male customers by night for their wallet and then eventually save enough to go to United States to open car wash in Astoria Queens with my cousin Stoch. But she find me and come to United States with baby. So now what I do?

>I saw that picture about FAS now I'm an expert on FAS

we know, retard

So post up a pic of the last girl you fucked and show us your idea of a good time.

don't give a fuck what you believe.

go to the DR yourself, and find out.

infact, out of the 3 teens i fucked. two were at the same time. They were friends.

so, .....whatever man.

all i know, i would fuck that fat cow bindi, until she lost weight

and that's sad, seeing as she is barely 18.

Are you her mother? You're really fucking defensive about this. Got something to hide? Like your addiction problems? The truth will come out eventually, you know. Especially since you keep thrusting your offspring into the limelight to line your pockets.

alrighty douche nozzle,

name is windy, she's 19. comes from santo domingo

she peaked during the eulogy
she's been gross for ages now

so fuck face, what do you have to say.

yaaaaa...thought so.

lick muh balls ya wizard.

holy fuck that outfit

Sorry... I was laughing too hard to type for a while there

lol, you're a riot kid. keep up that amateur diagnostics career of yours.

it's okay, you can admit your wrong

5 feet tall, 95 pounds, she does have a kid, it's her only flaw.
but i can gaurenfuckingtee you, you have never fucked a girl even REMOTELY as hot as windy.

oh, and now that i have shown you mine, lets see yourself studly (ps, i have alot more, and better pictures of windy, just so we keep it honest and no lying).

well, faggot..your move. god i think im loving this too much.

she looks like a hottie
and I wouldn't even count a kid as a bad thing
when it grows up a bit, you can fuck it too

Kid? Who calls someone on Sup Forums a kid? Shit, you really are her mum, aren't you? You started this thread to promote her and exposed your own alcoholism.

she is a hottie, going to go back for more when i go back to the DR

another picture, just because i like to brag

now imagine, windy has a kid and looks like that

bindi who's digusting fat and even younger than windy, has no kids and is fat as she is. Once she pops one out, she's going to be hippo sized

face facts, bindi is gross.
out of shape and gross. I think the aussie treat her like royalty and no one has put the reality check to her.

and as i thought. you got nothing.

captain wizard
throws down a challenge he can't stand up to himself. What a loser KYS, do the world a favor.

I imagine it's at least partly because aussies have an obesity problem much like america does. People won't point out Bindi's obesity because then they'd have to take the same criticism. Anyone thin who does it will get shouted down or emotionally manipulated by their fat relatives.

i'm not that dude

Are you aware that Australians didn't even know who Steve was until he started appearing on Letterman? He was a packaged product. An overly Australian caricature designed to fill a niche in the US market because running a reptile park in Wherethefuckarewemate wasn't bringing in enough cash for his wife. Have you ever seen early videos of him and his wife before they perfected his shtick? He was woeful. It was all an act and it took years to develop. We never gave a fuck about him until he died and we certainly don't give a fuck about Bindi now that she's a hippo.

You got a lot of insane theories aside from being the world's worst internet diagnostician?

I'm sure most Australians don't know who he is, I don't think he ever was on Chinese language TV.

links then

I'm the world's worst internet diagnostician for asking others in this thread for suggestions as to why she has epicanthal folds? How does asking for other people's opinions make me a self appointed expert? You are a fucking retard.

He acted that character making a show for children.
Thats why Americans loved it so much

Seriously, no one gives two flying fucks how fat she is. Maybe some of us like those thicker bitches. Now if anyone has more sexy ass pics of the Aussie Hoe, get to posting please!

link..?

>implying you had ever heard of epicanthic folds before you saw that FAS picture

Just drop it Dr. Dipshit.

What FAS picture? Was it one of her?

Trying to find the footage from the media training company they used. I haven't seen it in years. It's not like I keep a copy of it handy to masturbate to.