How screwed am I? I've been with lots of girls but none of them said it was small...

How screwed am I? I've been with lots of girls but none of them said it was small, even this milf I was fucking for a while. I know it's small though.

Believe it or not, could be worse.

Don't worry, I have a small penis too but I have faith that one day we will rise and small dicks will be the next big thing!

how big when erect? that's what counts.

small dicks used to be desirable back in the day but nowadays everything is "bigger is better", bigger house, bigger meals etc

"how screwed am I"

probably not often

Fuck

4.5 inches, 5 on a good day

Actually made me laugh

i guess that's not tiny. i think they say 5.5 is average.
lose weight. you'll probably gain an inch or more that is currently covered by fat.
it's not hard to lose weight. just eat less.

Well fuck....

Bro your just fat, if you lost some weight your duck would probably be 6 inches erect or possible more.

Hey - if no one complained they you da bomb.
I bet you lick pussy well

>small dicks will be the next big thing
>small will be big

Whatever makes you happy kid

I love having a small penis

Dude are for real I have a dick that small and it's always held me back in life more so while I was in high school (look like a total faggot when a girl shows clear interest in me and I have to like awkward ly ignore them) had sex one time and it was the most painfully awkward experience in my life

Any tips

We're gonna need to see more, user. Especially of the upper body and ass.

Gym

>less fat around dick
>more dick to see

sometimes i wondered if it wasnt better to have a small since im a loser anyway. if i was small it would better to accept your lot as a losercuck

guys since this is here i want to ask.
does my dick look small or is it normal. i have never been with a girl and fear this

Op here, just embrace it and go at the girls with the attitude of a dude with a big cock. Also, chicks love small dicks for anal.

op's gay lover here
let black men fuck your ass

listen unlike most fags on this sight i have actually spoken to a woman in the last 3 weeks and a close friend of mine says 5.5 to 6.5 with a good bit of girth is perfect. Not every woman wants 8-9 inches jabbing their cervix, most women prefer an average dick. with a little girth. dont let these idiots convince you that you need to be a fucking horsecock to please a woman.

Listen, child: No matter what, the size isn't as important as you think it is.

Men with small cocks need to understand that we're inferior...the size of your cock portends much to your social status among fellow man and woman.

I have a 3.8 inch cock. I don't think it's coincidence that I also wet the bed until I was 17 and Crossdressed in my moms clothes beginning at the age of 12.

I'm a small cock beta, and so are you

These things have nothing to do with your small wee wee user your just..... Special

there's no correlation between your small cock and the shit you just said you've done, user

Perhaps you're just autistic ever thought of that?

>fucked

how

I've come to the conclusion that ill never lost my virginity, i have a small dick and i've come to peace with it. there kinda point where you cant fight it any more.
>Inb4 any one says yes i have been in relationships before and i hang out in a group of girls, the one that got really serious the girl turned me sown for my small dick.

You have got, what you've got.

Can't change it. So why let it bother you.

Your English is the fuck

sorry im from space my engisidh is trrabnr

Tbh with a dick like that if a girl ever decides to date you it won't be for the sex.