▲
▲ ▲
hey Sup Forumsoys how old are you?

remember when Sup Forums was good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTI3OvIcJhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums was never good

itt: op is a newfag who just learned how to triforce and wants to seem like an oldfag to boost his ego
  ▲
▲ ▲

We got a badass over here

▲ ▲

no i actually know how to do it for like 2 weeks already mhkay?

▲ ▲

kek

said the newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=nTI3OvIcJhE

Im 30, and nope,Sup Forums was never good

all these edgy people ima cut myself now can we be friends?

  ▲
▲ ▲
  ▲
▲ ▲
  ▲
▲ ▲

Sup Forums has always been shit it's just gotten progressively shittier.

Sup Forums wasnt THAT bad from like 04-06

24. my friends older brother showed me Sup Forums around 2006. I guess that makes me a old fag. Really it wasnt super great, Just boxxy and slowpoke memes with mudkips here and there. Is it better than now? Maybe, the problem now is everyone fucking knows about it, You get every 16 year old posting facebook rate threads and fluffy shit. Dick rate threads and wwyd and nigger memes.

Im 18 and ive been here since I was 6 this place has always been terrible, but its not quite as terrible as the realitys we face in life.

shit. I can not do that. I can't triforce. going to killmyself now. saw the future.

said the newfag

I'm 36.

I showed up here for the first time 10 years ago, and the cancer was already terminal.

Calling yourself oldfag revoked your privileges..

Fucking priceless..

Found Sup Forums around '05 '06 when my family got a new desktop and I was lurking on Funnyjunk and found all the shit posting between both sites. Been here ever since.

what privileges?

Fucking lameass. You haven't been here long enough to realize we are all damned to eternal hellfire for this.

▲▲

It's best if you just leave

To whatever dignity you had left..

Why don't you leave and go pick up some more cheetos you fat 9gag fuck

▲ ▲

there is no dignity on Sup Forums you retarded nigger

  ▲
▲ ▲

▲▲

I'm more of a goat cheese kinda guy but whatever floats man
Also insulting only proves our point.
Your an hero levels are at an all time low; fix it

Hmmm.. the auts is strong with this one..

ok stfu, its ok, go with him hayley

▲▲

Do you have school on monday? Better study for that test instead of posting on Sup Forums. 8th grade is tough

the reddit is strong with this one

how do you triforce?

I pretty much hate this place now. Not sure why I still come back. Force of habit I guess.

you sell your soul

and?

about this old

▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

only the wisest 255's know

or at least get cursed by some native American shit

Yeah it was hard in 8th grade I had to deal with this autistic kid in my class I would put pencil shavings in his hair since he was so retarded he never really took care of his hair so it would stick and get in deep. Kinda reminds me of you always with low insults with not any ounce of fucking mental function who gets deeper in shitty insult being a new fag. Lurk more before you post more

▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

Fag

Can I see your asshole?

ALERT ALERT newfag detected

lol your tummy is over your pants and we all know you cry yourself to sleep using your cum rag as a tissue

Fucking what am i fucking doing

  ▲
▲ ▲

I was expecting at least shmegma. Hoping for a negrotized maggot bunghole.

  ▲
▲  ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲
▲ ▲

The fuck is that

Really insulting on here is pointless for you. Your insults are literally trash and won't even effect some gay with emotional problems. Go ahead and keep saying newfag it's your only lifeline and insult so far. You won't even effect me. Cucks like you who think you have shit just make me laugh so keep posting

It's weiner
  ▲
▲ ▲

yet you post

LOL fucking mad sad and bad LOL LOL LOL

  ▲
▲ ▲

  

Of course I'll post it's the only way for you to comment more dumbshit. The magic word on here is "bait". I'm also slightly thinking that you're baiting me but all in all I'm getting some amusement. So entertain me fool

Sup Forums was good

Bad apple

Good times gone

Sup Forums is no good good

Sup Forums has never Sup Forumseen Sup Forumsetter

you must be sweating in that fedora and trench coat. Watch out that will only cause more ache lol lol lol

meh, sort of weird, bait for an imaginary catch, just fucking words other then yours, and pictures

Heres Homer Simpson, fuck your triforce

(8^(/)

  ▶
▶▶

Ache in my sides?

you are that gross yes

I want to try anal but the ads make me not want to anymore

No

>▲▲ ▲

  ▶
▶ ▶

  ▲
▲ ▲

Your insult are kind of getting worse by the minute. Are you running low on autism. If you want I can give you a break

  

you triggered highschooler?

nah

do they still make those thing I threw mine away years ago

A tad I still can't tell if this is bait. Could you tell me the truth or are we carrying this on some more because I really have all day. You're really starting to bore me though so step up on the insults

This has become more cancerous than usual.. I'll take spiderman over this...

what do you want to know fuck boy?

Will your insults get any more retarded? Truly this must be totally fake though thanks for the laughs I'm gonna browse some more threads

Your step dad is telling you to simmer down. Better listen or you or your whore momma are going to get the belt again LOL LOL LOL

(You)

only the wise 255's and 33's know this knowledge.

I member when the queen of b was the queen. God bless us all.

mad lmao

There's no Sup Forums.

>/thread

▲▲
my triforce is better than yours

rofl

all hail better triforce

▲▲