Rekt thread?

Rekt thread?

peopke who abuse dogs like that should diaf

>starts off the thread with the oldest picture on the internet

fuck off

If only it was a dog

In this moment I cannot even.

what is it then retard

Its a fucking deer your mongoloid, one that's already been killed by traffic. They put the balloon on it for laughs. Fucking christ.

rekt

holy fucking kek

story behind this? Was it due to sand niggers blowing shit up again?

this guy...

maybe

What exactly came flying through? Could turn all those people into meat slurpee like that?

had a hearty chuckle

nigger

STORY! SAUCE! WTF IS THIS? SAUCE! STORY! WHAT'S GOING ON? STORY! SAUCE! PLZ HALP! SAUCE! STORY! I'M A RETARD!! STORY! SAUCE!

how to play with sound?

Crane in Mecca Falling

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST DAMN LISTEN YOU CUNT I AM YOUR HELL .YOU GOD FUCKER LISTEN BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THIS GOD DAMN SCREEN AND TACKLE YOUR ASS INTO THE FLOOR BEATING YOUR ASS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY AND THEN FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS A FUCKING ROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER UNTIL YOUR ASS BLEEDS LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH .I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE CUNT I WILL FUCKING GET A FUCKING IRON BAT AND WHACK YOUR SORRY UGLY INTERNET WARRIOR AND INTERNET PUSSY ASS ALL OVER THE FUCKING DAMN PLACE YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND THEN I WILL KEEP SWINGING AT YOUR DAMN BITCH ASS CUNT ASS SELF UNTIL YOU SWELL LIKE A GROUP OF FUCKING RED BUBBLES YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED HELL

YOU DAMN CUNT BITCH.I AM NOT DONE STILL YOU BITCH ASS,I WILL HANG YOUR SWOLLEN RED ASS AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH TWO BASEBALL BATS VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVELY YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER SHIT BITCH AND THEN I WILL STAB A FUCKING KATANA STRAIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THEN FUCKING SILCE YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL YOU FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AT THE DAMN TIME.I WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL PAIN AND MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER YOU DAMN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BAG.AFTER THEY I WILL LIGHT SOME BULLETS IN YOU YOU CUNT ,GRENADE YOUR PLACE ,AND BLAST YOU WITH A SHOTGUN YOU SHIT BAG.I WILL FUCKING LIGHT YOU UP WITH BULLETS,GRENADE YOUR FUCKING PLACE,AND THEN TIE YOU DOWN,KICK YOU INTO THE AIR AND PULL MY BIG ASS MINIGUN AND LIGHT A HELL STORM OF FUCKING BIG ASS BULLETS IN YOUR DAMN SORRY ASS YOU INTERNET SHIT.I GIVE YOU MY WORD ,BUT I AM STILL NOT DONE.I WILL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOUR CORPSE AND CELEBRATE AND THEN SEND YOU INTO LAVA AND MELT YOU YOU CUNT,I WILL GIVE JESUS AND SATAN A MESSAGE TO REVIVE YOU SO I CAN DO THIS AGAIN,WHEN YOU DIE A SECOND TIME,I WILL NOTIFY SATAN TO GIVE FOUR TIMES WORSE DAMAGE AND SUFFERING

.I WILL MAKE HIM CUT GOUR ASS UP AND BURRY YOU IN ANTS .I WILL ASK HIM TO GET YOU IN A FUCKING CELL WITH A BIG ASS UGLY LOOKING CELL MATE THAT WILL BEAT YOUR ASS UPEVERYDAY..AFTER THAT I HOPE HE FUCKING GIVES TEN TIMES WORSE EACH DAY YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIT.FUUUUCK YOU YOU INTERNET SHIT TALKING WHORE .LET SATAN ABUSE YOU YOU CUNT.GOODBYE SLUTTERSON WHORE I WILL ALSO MAKES SURE THAT YOU GET RAPED IN HELL YOU LITTLE DAMNED FUCKING GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT .BUUUURRRN IN HELL .I HOPE YOU GET HELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

Fucking gorons

i gay

(OP)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tg

fucking christ is right. holy newfag.... i hope this is bait

Shaka, when the walls fell

get rekt

It never ceases to amaze me how often that episode gets referenced. I've literally seen Darmok quoted more often than every other episode of every series combined.

Look, I'm really sorry about my retarded brother. I just showed him Sup Forums today and he's a little "off" but it's not cool for you to give him such a hard time just because he's different. He has "low-functioning" autism and it's been amazing that I've gotten him to do anything this week other than jack off and spend our parents' money. He has a lot of rage issues, but he's a human being. He just has... opinions. Letting him go online allows him to socialize in ways that he can't IRL. It's best to just humor him and make him feel like his voice is being heard. Otherwise he's gonna freak out and try to burn the house down again.

Shelby, it's going to be alright. Listen to me and please stop screaming, you're going to wake the neighbors up. Look, I let you into my home because I knew it would be hard for you to go back to living behind Target. I really wish you'd listen to me when I talk to you in person, and I like that you're talking to other people right now, but I'm sitting five feet away from you right now. I wish we didn't have to communicate like this.

I'm not being critical, just please take your pills and go to sleep. I'll buy you some Arby's in the morning if you stop yelling and calm down and go to sleep. You know I love you and Mom and Dad will talk to you once you learn to control this kind of stuff.

I'm pretty sure that's a Northern Dachshund, they're actually not native to anywhere except maybe fuck off.
So that's probably why you didn't recognize it at first.
Just look at it again, at another of man's best friend chasing balloons, or something like that.
Really.

The river Temarc in winter.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?
You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny copypasta" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this rekt thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a rekt thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with copypasta.
And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any rekt thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the copypasta. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.
Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting copypasta. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level shit day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating rekt threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every rekt is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this copypasta shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Excuse me faggot I got my copypasta from an obscure hipster chan that hasn't been populated since 2009.

Salsa?

Oh, and rekt threads have been cancer for the last 5 years. I've seen the same gifs and pics posted non-stop in every single gore/rekt thread.

The reason there's no OC is because no one's out committing egregious acts of child mutilation, tranny rape, or murder anymore.
There's literally no point to these threads.

You need a gold account