Drug people: what drugs enhance your music listening experience? what drugs go best with what kind of music...

drug people: what drugs enhance your music listening experience? what drugs go best with what kind of music? have drugs expanded your musical horizons in any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYHdCD5xIQc
youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DDUUUUDDEE THIS ONE TIME I WAS SO BLAZED AND I PUT ON DUBSTEP AND EARGASMMS XXXDDDDDDDD MY MUM TOLD ME TO TURN IT OFF AND I SAID THEY THUMBS DOWN SKRILLEX AND SHE SAID -_- ILL GET MY GUN

Acid that is all

All of them.

Your own taste should determine what you listen to.

Fuck no that's gay.

Totally depends what kind of drugs you use. If you're a DUDE WEED LMAO type of guy idk because I don't like marijuana very much or the subculture attached to it, but usually I'd listen to jazz if I ever smoked. On psychedelics I'd recommend classical, jazz or some kind of ambient or UK funky shit. I could never enjoy "psychedelic" music on the stuff, y'know. It sounds a little too fake or it just doesn't work. If you want to do heroin then uhh it doesn't matter what you listen to I guess. Or you know, like, just don't do it. The supposed "party drug" molly idk I never liked listening to music or partying on it desu usually me and my friends would just go on a castle or forest and explore and talk and shit. I dropped a little acid on a few techno parties and Boiler Room events and shit and it was pretty great as well. Well, those are my two cents from my experiences. Be safe.

Pic potentially related to this thread.

Acid, MDMA, MDA, all three combined. Reel banging spacey melodic techno and house. No big room shit. Also BOC and Animal Collective

Take whatever you want and then decide what you want to listen to based on how you are feeling

I've done almost everything so far - except opiates.
Psychedelics were probably the best experience, LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, etc.
Weed only sharpens your perception, I don't really understand those who consider it superior for listening to music.
Euphoretics (like MDMA) won't give you anything special or worth, in my opinion.

Weeds perfect for chilling at home with headphones in though.

I dont find mushrooms to make music that much better, lsd and mdma yesss though. But not something I would want to do all the time.

All of them
Acid is kinda limiting in that it turns songs into adventures and depending on your mood some songs can go poorly

"Better" or "worse" - it doesn't really matter. I mean, listening to music on psychedelics for me is AN EXPERIENCE, it might be pleasant, it might be not, but it's obviously a very interesting experience

LSD and any genre

I get super into music when im drunk or on hallucinagens

As cliche as it may be, opiates and 90s UK shoegaze/depression-core is a light 9/10

LSD just makes everything sound recursive like DA-da-da-da-da-...

Dissos are the true patr drugs to combine with music, 3-meo-pcp in particular

that picture is super autistic and I do my fair share of drugs

what subculture is attached to weed? considering its prevalent among metal, hiphop, punk/hardcore, jazz, psychrock/shoegaze and a good portion of people in the music scene in general use it regularly or at least have done it in the past i really dont think there's one subculture around it, youve probably just been around 1 subculture

Don't combine mdma and mda that's more neurotoxic than necessary

Wow, never seen someone talk about RC's on Sup Forums before. 3-Meo-Pcp is great, very strong though so you have to be careful with it.

>be socially and emotionally repressed to an insane degree
>don't really feel emotions and haven't for at least 6 years
>socially crippled since early teenage years, can't keep conversations flowing except with a select few close friends, can't talk to women at all etc
>ssri's do nothing and nhs therapy is beyond useless, lack the money to go private
>read obsessively about mdma and its effects, it literally sounds perfect

I would love to experience that degree of mental liberation just once. If only I had any friends who could hook me up.

Mahmoud Awad sounds so sick on spice.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYHdCD5xIQc

what are your friends a bunch of nerds, get off of stupid anime websites and get life a gosh

song is so cringey but it sure is fun..

Hit up the dark web

YouTube algorithm heads fuck w/ spice, so predictable

Eat like 50 mg of adderall

then smoke mid or loud

Your music will hug you.

This is not my vibe - all the negatives of both experiences are amplified

if you live in a country with vendors, international blotters are fine though. Maybe even pills.

Ket makes anything comfu

I fuckin love listening to something like MC5 or Jay Reatard while doing any kind of stimulants (amphetamine/meth/coke). But I wouldn't recommend it anyway, it's not worth trying

>mdma won't enhance music listening.
this is contrary to everything I've ever heard.

Well, it will make you very empathetic and euphoric, but I don't find anything special about it, psychedelics or even weed are a way better choice for me.

>BOC

ja boi

listening to this album in a wooded area while high is the closest thing i've had to a spiritual experience

literally sounded like a completely different album

Hey man, if you're talking rcs. 4fa should be the goto for music appreciation. Any stimulant will fit though

Lads this is such a ballache. So much jargon and technobabble. I just want to clicky clicky button and get some drugs, ya know? Breaking the law is such a hassle

anything "trance-inducing" will relax you and allow you to zone-out and enjoy the music and take your mind off of other things.
It's nice.

Drugs won't solve your problems m8. They can potentially make you MUCH worse off as well. Only do them if you have your all of your shit together and want something extra on top, never as a substitute for something missing in your life (confidence, creativity, charisma, interpersonal relationships, ability to enjoy music,...).

I can't write music unless I'm stoned

Molly makes me love everything more. Including music.

Are you from the UK?

It's really simple desu m8 once u know what ur doing.

Use a banking app like Paym or Pingit along with bitbargain to get coins (or a small percentage of coins since 1 coin is worth about a grand right now)

Download TOR and use /r/darknetmarkets to get link to a respectable onion site like alphabay for instance

Set up an account on there and use bitbargain to transfer ur coin to your wallet on said website

find something you wanna buy from respectable vendor with good feedback in your country preferably

when it asks for an address just tick the encrypt box if the website has one, failing that take the sellers private key and paste it into a PGP website like igolders and then type your address and encrypt it, then paste the big block of nonsense you get in the address box on the onion site.

Await your friendly law enforcement visit / drugs mane

p.s small amounts aren't risky anyhow

This is what my friend told me anyway :))))

No joke but Psys change you. Don't over do it senpai

You have to be smart when breaking the law user

Listening to Lonerism on DXM was positively life changing

Weed obviously. Also DXM, whippets. Individually or literally any combination of the three.

listen to madcap on 800mg of dxm

This honestly sounds crazy. I love DXM. It is so not a child's drug.

>Weed only sharpens your perception, I don't really understand those who consider it superior for listening to music
Weed makes me more emotional, so listening to music while stoned helps getting into the music.

!!!!LITERALLY THE MOST CLICHE ANSWER POSSIBLE INCOMING!!!!

md + this fucking song

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

you're welcome

How many here are addicts