If he stepped on land, would he die?

if he stepped on land, would he die?

It would break his heart.

who gives a shit also the cg is overrated. its good compared to everything else because no effort is given 90% plus the time

theres nothing to talk about, i think you are a disney shill

It would be extremely dry

>(You)

he's a big fish

Davy Jones > Barbossa

Depends on which of the four or five writers was at work that day

Literally anything from the first film > literally everything from the sequels.

don't remind me, i'm trying to convince myself to finally watch the last one, not sure i want to after 2 and 3

have you been saving this or something? get a fucking life lol

I just recently rewatched the first 3. Started the 4th and gave up. It's horrible.

y u do dis

why

it's got jack, Gibbs and Barbossa.

only thing that irks me is they don't really have continuity with characters now. pretty gay that pintette and rigette are not coming back for dead men tell no tales.

It had that kind of treasure hunt I expected from the second movie.
Also Blackbeard was awesome.

no lol i can compose three sentences quite easily

>ITT It's made by Disney and it's popular
>INTO THE TRASH
>t. Plebs

>implying i cant dissect film
only the first one is good

alright everyone we've had our laughs. memes aside what WOULD happen if he stepped on land? in the 3rd movie he was in a bucket of water on an island. why couldn't he just have someone carry him around in a bath tub?

he was? how did i miss that, oh right i was bored as shit

3 was the best 1

All 4 were good. You're a pleb.

Third is the worst though.

weak ass bait

what was his fucking problem?

4 is a mess. I recommend not watching it, it's boring af

That he had one working human eye + one fish eye which fucked up his vision

Man, I fucking love the first film so much. Why couldn't they just STOP?

The second film was particularly good. The plot was really easy to follow because there wasn't one.

kek thanks for proving me right. all you can do i call pleb. the series is gsrbage

8/10
7/10
5/10
4/10

That would be extremely dry.

2>1>3>4

>4 and 3 were the most expensive films ever

Why haven't they won oscars on the technical categories?

I sometimes wonder.
>2 and 3 were filmed in back to back
>2 costed 250 million, 3, 350 when adjusted
>they together run for around 320 minutes
>no major won in any techinical prize

>the three Lotr films costed around 350 million and were filmed in back to back and run for 726 minutes
>won everything possible

What the.. what?

They were a solid trilogy, if you wanted something like The Shining or The Thing then yeah, they're TERRIBLE MOVIES, no tension, mild violence, you'd think it was made for families.

but... in the context of GENRES that movies are often ASSOCIATED BY PLEBS WITH, it's a good movie in it's area.

I-is this a pasta?

>Bootstrap Bill, you're a liar and you will spend an eternity on this plane!

Am I the only person who likes the second movie the most?

Why does he wear the hat?

no its not a solid trilogy. the last one was lame except the first 7 minutes

I honestly don't understand how so many movies manage to waste Ian McShane.

my god man, the 2nd one is a pacing trainwreck, the 3rd one is just a long ass abomination with long ass conversations nobody gives a shit about and keira knightley whoring it up

Yea thats what i mean the trilogy isnt solid. second one could have been good but its only good for the locations

why didnt he fill his boots with water so he could avoid the curse of the black pearl and walk the deads man chest to some stranger tides at the worlds end

>mfw trying to follow the plot of At World's End
I actually brought a notepad with me on my second viewing so I could keep a track of who betrayed who and other random plot points

It would be extremely impossible

kek

For whom?

Didn't Keira pull a fucking gun on Sparrow after being emo about sending him to his death and going to the afterlife to fucking save him?
I was reading the wikipedia synopsis, lol'd and stopped giving a shit, jesus christ

you must be pretty fucking stupid then but then again this is Sup Forums

Jerry Cuckheimer please go

whoa, cool it Jerry

for sea

Legitimately laughed. Is this OC?

The only non-meme answer

>Sup Forums is now so stupid it can't even answer in a non-meme way

Wow how disgusting

fuck off

4 wasn't bad aside from the Christfag. It was refreshing not to see Orlando Bloom and Knightly doing their shitty romance.

>4 wasn't bad

Based Ian McShane soiled himself doing this

Watched it when it first hit dvd and hated it.

Watched it with a few friends while eating burgers at a b&b in Dundee and thought it was alright.

I guess it's more of a background film than something you sit and pay attention to for 2 hours.

2>1>>>>>>>>3

He was a good Blackbeard.

it's actually a proper challenge to pick one.
I can't not like On Stranger Tides, and that's ONLY because Barbossa is a major character. Watching him enter the dining hall with all that white shit on his face is fucking priceless

I don't know why but I just spat out my drink laughing at this. Good show.

No 1 was the best 3

for SEA I A

Rewatched all 4 last week, the cgi for Davy Jones still holds up.

Shoo sho wehraboo

Full blown schizophrenic over here

How much does disney pay a post?

The third one has the ship battle in the maelstrom, and I loved it. But its just so needlessly convoluted. There comes a point where its not a double triple quadruple double dare with mark sommers double triple under back cross, and its just lazy script writing.

The 4th one has some fun bantz with jack and Barbarossa, its not the worst thing in the world, but it's not exactly mind blowing cinema.

>Barbarossa
Thats Barbossa

If the bucket of water counts, could simply having his feet or the ground wet work? Because there would be water in-between his feet and the ground.

yeah fuck it, i wasn't paying attention and used spellcheck.