This dude said he was gonna kick my ass next time he saw me

This dude said he was gonna kick my ass next time he saw me.

Would you be scared if you were me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sfec-J969BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how would we know what you look like

Would you be afraid of a guy in a family guy shirt?

This is me

If he is a good fighter, yes

Never be afraid of a faggot that takes pictures of themselves in the mirror with their shirt off. Dubs for sucker punch

You look like you could kick his ass. Throw your hand at his face and don't hesitate. He'll get knocked out.

do you think you can take him without a problem

yes? then by all means whoop his ass

no? then cut your dick off call yourself betty

maybe? its one or the other there is no maybe

No, i would worry about him fighting dirty tho. Make your first hit count and make it unpredictable.

Not this thread again
And be prepared for his hick ass to try to pull some shit str8 out a movie

physical appearance has little to do with punching power. so i mean im assuming yall both are not trained so keep your chin tucked hands up.

Like what?

Tbh, you look bigger than him, he just looks more cocky and/or stupid. Maybe he's got alot of fighting experience, and has fast reflexes, but he does NOT look like a fighter at all, to be fair, I don't get that impression of you either. Do your best.

look up how to throw a jab on youtube. throw it with your shoulder not elbow. it can win a street fight alone if you bust there nose up real bad theyll quit. dont let him get you to the ground unless your confident in ur wrestling

Knowing how to fight>being fit. If you know how to fight then you can probably dumpster the cunt, if not and you're level with him on being fit then he'll probably beat you.

But it is maybe. I think I could take him unless he is telling the truth about his fighting experience. He claims to have kicked some ass. But I can't verify cause never seen him fight.

He looks a bit crazy, weaker than you but crazier and/or drugged out

>look up how to throw a jab on youtube. throw it with your shoulder not elbow. it can win a street fight alone if you bust there nose up real bad theyll quit. dont let him get you to the ground unless your confident in ur wrestling

You think he looks good in wrestling?

you are doubting yourself. so the answer is no. have fun getting your dick turned into a pussy

looks do not matter much bro. the thing is that if u do end up fighting, ur adrenaline gonna be running off the charts you wont be worrying about what ur worrying about now. so just go about ur life and if he comes up to you get ready to go, youll be alright

Thanks man. Great advice!

Take it outside. Throw a few punches and then offer to drink with him. Good male bonding.

Sounds good.

you both look like redneck idiots,, that being said, you got him, swing first swing hard.

Fuck no, he looks like the average muricunt redneck who turns into a giant pussy the minute shit hits the fan.

No. If you do fight don't let him back you up too much and make you hesitate. Bully fighters lose confidence when they can't push you around.

youtu.be/sfec-J969BI

Thanks man, will keep that in mind.