Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vv9G3I1FkuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

808s and Heartbreak

wrong
right

That's not MBDTF

Clouddead

Why do you need this whole gay biggie and pac premise though faggot? You want to suck them off while Blacker the Berry is blaring on the car stereo?

Flobots

I'd tell those thugs to get fuck out of my car

alien kids - alien rap
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9G3I1FkuI
/thread

Beastie Boys - Hello Nasty

lel

If I were being sincere, I would probably approach this differently depending on it being 2Pac or Biggie because (assuming they've been and gone the whole time) they probably still view hip-hop through the American East Coast / West Coast framework.

But for pure shits and giggles and to convince them that their legacy has not been in vain, I'd probably play this just to see the reaction.

Cherry Bomb

>get out my car you NIGGERS
and then I'd drive away playing Queen as loud as I could

I would just play Wu Tang to remind 2pac that he was never the best. I would never be mean to Biggie.

The Life of Pablo. specifically, Feedback

Typical east coast faggot

Not the best thing released since then, but I'd play MadGibbs, I'm sure they could appreciate a modern touch up without going full Trap/Kanye.

*pops in The Blueprint while punching Tupac in the mouth*

Hip Hip was born down here.

Probably Noir
If I wanted to fuck with them, Teen Witch by Bones.

>pac in the car
Life after Death.
>biggie in the car
One of pac's shitty posthumous albums

Hold onto your 9s fellas because you're about to hear a white guy blow your mind and cocks.

Didn't finish reading because it would already be shit showing two of the greatest Hip Hop artist a garbage piece of shit.

>MadGibbs
correct answer. Fuck all this overproduced shit keep it raw

1. MAdvillainy
2. Donuts
3. cLOUDDEAD
4. Aquemini
5. Endtroducing

>Endtroducing
1995, numbnuts.

R&B album. Doesn't count.

Either "The Cold Vein" or "Take Me To Your Leader"

How will biggie fit in a car?

How was he shot whilst in a car?

3pac

1996. I looked up the date before posting.

Biggie died in 1997.

"There's something we call memes, in an incredible short period they have trascended into all media forms, including music; due to the internet being incredibly effective to market anything in existence, music has been the most victimized media, you see people in the internet have reached a post ironic era where they don't even know what's a joke, the result of that is that the most "important" recorded music since you died is all meme shit. *Kanye/Kendrick/Death Grips starts playing* Now, get off of my car, you coon."

Quit reading my diary

You need to be 18+ to post here faggot.

Ex-Military

Kys

PiƱata or We Got It From Here desu

nigga

YO NIGGA IF YOU WANT MY WALLET SHOW SOME FUCKIN RESPECT AND AIM AT ME WITH YOUR GUN LIKE WTF Y'ALL BEING SO POOR TO AFFORD A PISTOL OR YOU'RE SO LAZY TO GET IT OFF YOUR PANTS?

Not saying it's the best but you would have to show the The Marshal Mathers LP

I'd say, I don't listen to hip hop, but look up Kanye West.

Thats the best rap album musically of all time though unironically. It misses some important works of him but album wise its the best and nothing comes close.
>inb4 conscious rap pseud tells me I'm wrong

It's a shitty kid. Fuck off.

Nope nothing ever comes close to it sound wise. But don't worry I understand your plebness

nice

they would probably call kendrick a softy as bitch. desu

Kanye Who?

I'm Up by Jeffery

1999 by joey or summertime by vince depending on which one

only kids listen to rap