So it's agreed

So it's agreed...

Netflix > HBO > FX > AMC > every other network only has one show worth watching > no one watches the shows on Amazon and Hulu.

Hbo is dogshit these days.

11.22.63 was very good

But i'm likely dropping Hulu once the Criterion leaves for Filmstruck, CW's already gone

HBO > FX > AMC >>>> you faggot sorry ass > netflix

GTFO shill

I would put FX above HBO desu, they don't really have any shows right now. AMC is as bad as every other network though.

Stranger Things is better than anything HBO has done since Show Me a Hero. Daredevil's great too.

>Not mentioning The Night Of
pleb

None of them are consistent enough, they all produce excellent shows eventually, after many flops.

>netflix

nope

Yeah because it's awful. It's cute you fell for it though. Slow and serious in itself = compelling right lol. It's all been done, and better.

> Daredevil's great too

I haven't seen Stranger thing yet but every time people praise it they can't resist mentionning another Netflix Turds.

You just lost credibility son

What has Netflix made that's better than the sopranos, the wire, deadwood or band of brothers?

Nooo anything but losing credibility to you user!

Maybe if you didn't have the attention span of an autistic 5 year old the pacing of the show wouldn't be a problem, it doesn't seem to bother anyone else

(Same guys)

> Stranger Things is better

Checkmate boi

(same guy wtf)

> Stranger Things is better than anything HBO has done since Show Me a Hero.

Leftovers season 2

Checkmate boi

Netflix has never made a show on the same level as Sopranos, The Wire, or Mad Men.

HBO>AMC>FX=Netflix

AH yes, again, you fell for the slow pacing = revelatory kinography meme. It's empty. You'd realize it if you watched more media. Its cloying, cliched, literally nothing new or compelling. But oh man its slow so it must be super serious and patrician right.

Show me a hero was literally less than a year ago and you've been proved wrong with both the leftovers season 2 and the night of

>the night of
THIS

I feel bad for plebs that literally don't get it

>buzzword
>buzzword
>buzzword

Yeah, any criticism is instantly fedora. You're doing great!

netflix looked so plain shit .. at least in those scenes what i saw ... and capeshits. (even though stranger things was enjoyable.)

starz was more amusing in many ways (spartacus, black sails, ash v evil dead)

Awe, along with a fedora image i got "buzzword" twice. You guys! Do you know what buzzwords are? They're not "words I disagree with," but again its cute. Cloying = It's clear we're made to feel certain ways at all turns. The hamfisted exposition tells us so, along with puppy dog eyed Nas and his model family. Cliched= ticking the boxes on all prison tropes. The mean but kind hearted prisoner who advises Nas, oh no the big man on campus who runs shit! Prison is scary!

Homicide, Law and Order, The Wire, Oz, and so many other series and films have been here and done it better

Let me ask you guys this, what do you like about it, what's compelling here? Take your time, please.

>criticism
because throwing buzzwords around and declaring yourself as an intellectual superior being is criticism, try harder next time

I don't know if I would put AMC above FX, maybe on the same level. FX is the only network here that gets comedy right

Mate, thats not what a buzzword is ;)

To be fair, Bloodline is a very excellent drama.

Fuck. Off.

Bloodline and maybe early house of cards are Netflix's only contenders for top tier TV

>these are the people your posting with
>let that sink in

THE BOARD IS LOST

It really is at this point the plebs have taken over

>implying Game of Thrones isn't great (fuck off contrarian memers)
>implying their miniseries game isn't the best it's ever been (Night of, Show Me a Hero, etc)
>Implying the total access to their entire catalog of shows isn't worth the price of admission alone

Fuck off

>Implying the total access to their entire catalog of shows

Not exactly, there are omissions. (not that user and i don't think it's shit, just saying)