Who /hates their country/ here?

who /hates their country/ here?

west brit

hello

I can't imagine what it feels like to hate your own country

Me. Any other country with better work environments would be great.

Why don't you just move?

Because we are yellow monkey.

Well i don't hate my cunt but i hate the government

Because I can't speak any other languages than Japanese for shit and got no money to do so. I wish I could "just" move to a new country too.

Why you hate? If i could choose where i born in next life it would be Ireland.

But i hate being finn yeah.

I hate my country, I wish I could be Japanese so I could dress like this and get Japanese gf.

love my country but hate the people

I don't know what you're talking about. Even the most racist white people in the US think Asians are the best non-white immigrants. Maybe because they tend to educate themselves and contribute to society more than other immigrant groups.

If you're seriously whining about thinking that you'll be discriminated against for being Japanese in the west, you're delusional.

working in the US is a lot more difficult than you think for foreigners except for the illegal immigrants.
Your people are strictly saved in your labor market.

Why do you hate being a finn?

>If you're seriously whining about thinking that you'll be discriminated against for being Japanese in the west, you're delusional.
People wonder how stupid America can.
This is how much they can.

You start caring more about your city, or your ethnicity, or your religion, or other identitary aspects. It's literally the same as before, you just move your "pride" token to another square.

east mick

Sweden is pretty much the worst nation on earth. Bunch of educated peasants pretending to govern, we're a country run by banks for the profit of bankers. At this point falling under the rule of Putin would be an improvement.

I didn't specifically say to move to the US. It isn't easy to work here, but it obviously gets easier the more valuable you are in terms of your labor. I work in an office of 80 people and 2 of them moved here from Japan. Yes, they both went to college and had a few years of work experience before they moved, but that isnt really a difficult standard to meet.

Britain is equally as miserable as Ireland outside London tbqh

If you don't want to recognize reality, that's fine.

Funny, here in Italy you are basically cut out from society if you don't hate your country at least perfunctorily.

Bitching about how things are shit here and how lazy/cheating/backward our country is is one of the standard smalltalks. Since I am anonymous here, I can admit that I secretly believe that things are basically the same shit everywhere, except for a few details.

>tfw I'll finally be able to move to Europe

I really can't believe I'll leave this pos of a country. Next step is Japan, I just need to learn moonrunes.

We're full

The way I feel for my country is the way I feel for my family. A lot of times I despise it.

But I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Love isn't rational.

Me. I hate being British and Welsh

But I'm a high skilled user.

You rather have illiterate sandniggers invading your country, don't you?

No i'd rather have native (white) europeans in my country

>implying I'm not white

My parents are children of European migrants, user.

Yup

Don't hate the country, hate yourself.

t. self-hater

I do.

the merkava mkIV is pretty cool

Well, you kinda have to make stuff like that when you're surrounded by hostile sandniggers.

yes

i can just belong in it. i feel like im becoming more and more isolated with time.

I hate how it is, but I would love to change that.

Absolutely, fuck f*nland.

I can hate our arrogance, especially the sort you find in social media, but I like the country itself.

he's right though.. asians are seen as model citizens cause they integrate into society and send their kids to uni

and theres tons of asian-white couples in my area and they dont really date betas or anything too

I absolutely hate Brazil. Brazilians are the worst people.

We are chocked to the fucking brim with all manners of human trash including spics, niggers, Muslims, chinks. All of those I can stomach but the thing I can't is that the small number of white people we do have are fucking leftists who channel white guilt and hate themselves. I am doomed to live here until the day i die. All the while we have the audacity to make fun of other countries and call them non white

Most ''chinks'' are actually better than the average white person (just check ivy league universities/SV) you whitetrash peasant

rethink this mr finland

I love my country, i just hate 80% of my countrymen.

village england is objectively one of the best places to live in the world

at least you can say that there's viking's blood running in your veins.

You don't know shit about living in a terrible cunt mate

Fuck you. They are just as much as problems as the other minorities. Stop with your BASED HONORARY whites rethertic Chang

I love my country, but I hate many Germans.

Bit tired of this miserable fucking country desu.

Country is fine, but I hate my Slavic nationality