Would you allow black guys to fuck you in the ass immediately after they accused you of racism?

Would you allow black guys to fuck you in the ass immediately after they accused you of racism?

Yes

no. only whilst they were ccusing me of racism. and preferably whilst slapping my ass

Especially then, and while they were doing it, that makes it sooo much better

No, im not part of the alt-right

Sameautisticnigger.

Is race play hot? I've never gotten into it. I wonder if they'd like to be the slave master and whip me while fucking me

Only if they've just fucked my wife and blown big loads in her while I watched

sage in all fields

Well yeh, but nowadays they want you to go and work for them at their job at the bank, though they will give you a right wuppass if you screw up the Dalston Account

What do they say to you?

I will not have my brown-town cheery popped by an ignorant Fool.!.
(there is only 1 race. . its called "human race" for a reason. . . and only people that choose to remain ignorant see people as different colors. . those outdated ways of thinking is a form of phycological war tactics with the intent to keep all of us "poor-folk" divided. and any peoples divided are to be conquered with ease... if that big "mule-dick" wants to fuck a man, let him stretch out a Politician . or maintain his civility and instead of calling Race, take some time to help bridge the gap to bring unity to us as poor -folk and take this war back to the Elites

grandpa why are you on Sup Forums

No,
if they accused me of racism, I'd hate them so I wouldn't allow them.

I'd like it if they fucked my ass though. I've developed an ED b/c im so ridiculously submissive and timid, plus I shave entire body. So if we're talking about multiple strong black men, then that would be a dream come true for me.

Did you ever play football or basketball and see their giant cocks swinging in the locker room?

Absolutely not! Not because they are black but because I'm not gay.

Ok, thank you, this is what I was wondering about, if you could go from being turned on to be turned off due to being accused of racism (unjustly). Or if it would be a turn on and maybe just appease them by being extra submissive .
I'm also submissive and I need the guy to be decisively bigger than me so there's no ambiguity as to who the dominant person will be. I don't want an argument or some arbitrary decision as to who takes the lead. I'm a total bottom

Hot. Also, agreed.

I'm more into sucking his dick tho

Yeah I'm extremely submissive and anything political turns me off.

Although, maybe it would change if they already had me trapped in a room or something, but by then the appeasement would be more out of Stockholm Syndrome than anything else.

I want to be spit roasted