No one can stop Dallas' run game

No one can stop Dallas' run game.
Not the Packers.
Not the Iggles.
Not the Seahawks.
Definitely not the Falcons or Patriots.

Why do any of you still doubt that the Cowboys will win the NFC and go to the Superb Owl at this point? Seahawks can barely even deal with the Bills. Pathetic.

7-1

Because Jerry will insist on Romo starting, instead of Dak.

Patriots will gameplan by stacking the box and forcing dik to throw the ball.

Patriots will win

>winning the NFC
>Patriots
Yep, Cowboys fan confirmed

>Easiest schedule in the NFL

Because it's a passing league you dumb fuck

Win the NFC and go to the Superb Owl. I was implying the Cowboys would win the Owl with the mentioning of the Patriots you idiot.

It just proves how shit the NFC is. It's the Cowboys and then everyone else miles behind.

The Raiders or Patriots are probably the only teams that could beat them right now.

>it's a passing league now goy
>let's make all our defenses focused on stopping the pass
>oh shit why is this Cowboys team raping us with so many first down runs, now we have to focus on them instead of Dak

Fucking retards. The run game will never die and now most teams can't deal with it the same way they did decades ago when the run protection was much better than today.

>this revisionist history
Stop while you're behind, desu

Cowboys will FEAST on the NFC least and any team that come out the AFC is incapable of stopping their balanced offense. If this ends up being a Cowboys Patriots super bowl it'll be a shoot out of offenses and which defense can make the couple of big plays. So far the Cowboys defense has made more critical ones.

>Insisting a Rookie can win you a Super Bowl

>insisting Romo can win you a superbowl

Carr and friends are my surprise team to accidentally win the SB

Why didn't the 49ers draft him?

>Meme magic literally saves America

It's over. Dak, Zeke, and Romo will have rings.

Accept it

I'm from fresno and also a niner fan.

We needed a backup that year and thought he would be a great plan B. But you know, nigs love kaep and I can't talk to the front office.

That's not the Cowboys' fault. In football you can pass and run, not just stick with one over the other

This is true. Ten years ago everyone had a big defense focused on stopping the run. No one could keep up once teams started really throwing the ball around.

Now everyone is small and fast on defense and the nickle is practically the base D so offenses will start to get bigger and more power-orientated again.

Move and counter move, but for the moment Dallas is in front of the trend.

More importantly, Mark Sanchez will have a ring.

nah they'll make the SB and ((((((((conveniently))))))))) lose by 3 points to the pats.

>forcing the backup QB to throw the ball
I know Belly is smart but do you really think he can force a guy to throw from the bench?
Obviously Romo will be back by then

>putting Romo back in
>ever

leave the cowboys to me

Kek

Trips and the boyz win the owl

A Cowboys-Raiders owl would be dope af

How'd the fuck you know in in da no?

It'd be a record super bowl viewing wise

If I wanted to watch a game with a bunch of yellow I'd stare at my toilet after pissing