S/fur

s/fur
Explain something that only you or very few others know, so that in the event of your untimely death the knowledge will not be lost

Also strawpoll.me/12467700

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V1hqF8q7mu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shouting loudly as you post gives you a higher chance of repeating digits
Let us all shout as septs approach

The ultimate question to life the universe and everything is "What is six multiplied by nine" And the answer is 42

What I didn't get was that if the cavemen were writing "what is six multiplied by seven" well before the calculation was supposed to be done, how is it that Earth getting destroyed 5 minutes before the calculation's completion was considered as having caused the calculation to fail?

I made a yiff

pantsu version

Were fightin a clone war. and the separists are fucking dumbfounded. Andrew the fisherman. (me btw) has nothing to fear. but he wants to prove religions about living a moral life. and repenting when you sin and fuck up. but you dont need to tell a pastor that you just need to fucking apologize for your fuckng actions. anyway dont have any furry pics but nice posts. mein fury ist real so believe me if you want. Sup Forums ftw

The cavemen had nothing to do with it. Arthur was the one who wrote out the equation using scrabble pieces when he was playing with a caveman. Since Arthur was the only part of Earth left, he was able to complete the equation through his subconcious and shit.
Nice
also nice

That's a neat style!
There's all sorts of stuff wrong with the base of the tail though.
Tail bases are tricky to draw, try see how other artists do it!

The only reason my stepdad is here is because when he was at his lowest point is because he didn't have the money to load up his gun. He confided this in me one night when we were both shit faced. He hasn't drunk in about 6 years, and this was a few weeks before he stopped drinking entirely.

would you boop this dangerous looking snootle

absolutely.

God damn that's fucked up.

thanks
noted

Yeah. Pink hair on a fox is just going to far.

It's acceptable on a canine or feline but a vulpine is just plain wrong.

Africa is the perfect retirement destination if you want your life to continue to be meaningful, since decent retirement savings for a western country would be enough to make multiple Africans (assuming one of the not-too-wealthy countries) work a lifetime.
You could have a permanent servant that barely dents your retirement money.
You could set up a primary industry such as a mine or a farm.
You could pay people to just continously add to a huge clay structure.

I've never quite understood what exactly Second Life is supposed to be.
Is it even centralised?

I'm planning on retiring to an island in Greece. A decent sized probably cost me far less than a house in Auckland. There was one going for €350,000 that looked really awesome.

>Is it even centralised?
every location is a different server AFAIK

A decent sized island would cost you far less than a house in Auckland?

Usually I'd say that sounds absurd, but at the current rate, when you retire that island could be bought for a penny you pick up on the way there while a house in Auckland would be worth more than the money that the US owes to China.

I thought that was for private locations.
Well the average house in Auckland hit 1 mil NZD last year. And €350,000 is about $500,000 and if I find a good sized one that I can develop into a vineyard or orchard I could be set with an inheritance for my kids and grandkids.

That's something I wish my family had, some substantial and peaceful garden with a nice house somewhere in the world.
Problem is, everyone's moving all the time!
And debt-based economy keeps forcing people to sell their stuff.

Which is why I'm saving up as much as I can to buy some hard assets, like precious metals. cause as soon as the happening occurs it's unlikely any liquid assets, like money will be worthless.

If I had the money I'd consider going a step further removed from that and investing in some mining companies in countries that still have little exploitation of their resources.
Such as Nigeria.

I'd like to do something similar, but I'd rather not leave civilisation in doing so.

South Sudan is a bit unstable, but it's a great place for a company to actually start up for little cost at all. Develop your company, bring in people to protect your workers, and build up enough money selling resources to help the nation grow a bit.

You don't need to move to invest!

What are the people of that country like though?
It matters a lot, a workforce that could be efficient in one country could be like animals in another.

For example the Chinese have zero empathy, people with government/military jobs all across Africa are hungry for bribes, and in the US everyone's looking out for number one to a rather excessive extent.

Those are cool :3

youtu.be/V1hqF8q7mu4

No but I need money.

:3

You're starting to get me interested in Second Life!

Quite a bit of money!
The economy across the world is pretty shitty right now for workers, which is why I'm taking the entrepeneurial route.

It's pretty cool. I'm tempted to get back into it as well.
If I earned more than just minimum I'd probably be able to save up and start on something in two to three years time.

What industry would you do a startup in though?

Depends on the location, Africa, mining or construction, India, tech or farming, China, farming or manufacturing. Since I'm a kiwi I get treated like a celebrity in a lot of countries so it would be really easy to get the land I need dirt cheap and to get all the legal permits really easy as well. But I'd need around 10k NZD to start myself off, which if I was earning $20 an hour would be easy to save up in 2-3 years. But sadly I'm on $15.25

You might be able to get investment if you can write a good business proposal.

Easily, but I lack qualifications so it would be difficult for me in NZ to get investors. Overseas it wouldn't be too difficult once I've laid the groundwork to write up a couple proposals

I suppose that in many African countries, if you can demonstrate that you've got a sane plan and are not totally corrupt, you're a pretty good pick.
Though getting skilled workers like geologists and safety managers alongside miners would not be cheap.

That would probably be the biggest expenditures behind equipment to be honest.

Also, I need to sleep!

There is a way to cheat scantron tests that involves smearing the graphite across onto places that are marked to say do not write here

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

dat ass

>BUMP for anus

Please it's the only way I can jerk off

im not a furry or attracted to animals or anything but i will fap to this

This

Also bumping for anal

i just wanna say
morning
hi
stay awesome

The problem with this plan is that you don't know about race.