buy her some wallpaper

No i wont

put her on a diet

I'd love to

full body nude?

Anyone saving?

Dick inside her ass?

No pics of it she likes it though

I would lick her clit and work on her tits etc. ... Then I would find the g-spot by putting in two fingers, palm up, until I find the rough spot. She knows when I find it...

Then I would start fucking her g-spot doggy style until she starts cumming.

>first pressure
>small strokes
>big strokes --- 14 and then stop 14 and then stop...

Go on to different positions and giving her clit orgasm and g-spot organsm.

I would fuck the shit out of her and she would cum like a fountain.

Ur a cuck bro? Wanna watch?

>posting tits WITHOUT face like I'm supposed to give a fuck or something.

I am a cuck that sounds hot
I'd watch

now were gettin somewhere.

shes tiny tho.. how old is she?

Amateur
She's only ever been fucked twice which was by me she's really tight

Go fuck her some more, even I fucked my gf more than that and I'm a beta NEET.

She doesn't like it because I can hardly fit one finger in her and my cock is three

My gf was the same but not having sex only makes it worse, the more she has the less pain there will be. If a girl doesn't fuck for a while it hurts again because they shrink up.

Anyone want my kik for more of her?

Anyway she's cute, mine isn't as cute. You should show more face. I saved what you posted

Good boy.

After I've given her enough g-spot orgasms her vagina will be so wet (technically filled wet blood) that I can fuck her cervix with my 8.5 inch BWC without it hurting (too much in the beginning).

After you give a girl a g-spot orgasm the vagina contracts and the cervix goes towards the opening, so I will alternate between fucking her g-spot and the cervix.

>one stroke against the g-spot
>***orgasm*** + contraction
>fuck her cervix
>...
>...
>...
>she will cum like a fountain and eventually get a cervix orgasm that's even larger

Have done this many times boy. Including fucking someones gf while they are watching. Nothing against cucks... I don't get it but they are nice guys.

You can fuck her in the ass or choke her with your dick while I dominate her pussy.

If I could see more face I'd think of her while fucking my gf.

Good boy.

After I've given her enough g-spot orgasms her vagina will be so wet (technically filled wet blood) that I can fuck her cervix with my 8.5 inch BWC without it hurting (too much in the beginning).

After you give a girl a g-spot orgasm the vagina contracts and the cervix goes towards the opening, so I will alternate between fucking her g-spot and the cervix.

>one stroke against the g-spot
>***orgasm*** + contraction
>fuck her cervix
>...
>...
>...
>she will cum like a fountain and eventually get a cervix orgasm that's even larger

Have done this many times boy. Including fucking someones gf while they are watching. Nothing against cucks... I don't get it but they are nice guys.

You can fuck her in the ass or choke her with your dick while I dominate her pussy.

You are clearly a virgin

goddamm those tits are fucking perfect
more

Yes pls, shes hot

I'm glad you saved
My kik is sugarbeaby I'll be on in a couple hours
That's so hot I could cum to this

Anyone came to her yet?

You have to make her wet first. Of couse it's going to hurt if you fuck a dry pussy.

Lick the pussy!

>clit
>g-spot
>cervix, if you can reach it

Start lifting bro. You can make her wet instantly when you're a big guy.

I've been dating her almost two years she loves cocks even if they aren't mine

suck on her nips until they're bruised

No. I fuck more women in a year than you will fuck in your entire life. I can guarantee it.

This is how you fuck. Most guy don't know how. I bet you don't even know the basic anatomy.

Is that Pupinia Stewart?

Damn, id love to suck on her tits

is that Alicia ?

I've been lifting recently still a beta though and not bulking up any. I'll keep it up though raising my weight gradually