Do you think there's anyone in the White House with the balls to tell Trump he sounds increasingly like an absolute...

Do you think there's anyone in the White House with the balls to tell Trump he sounds increasingly like an absolute bar-chewing lunatic, and that the only people supporting him are neo-Nazis, Sup Forums bigots, and tinfoil-hat Infowars chemtrail crazies? I find it hard to fathom how he can keep doing and saying the things he is if there's anyone applying any kind of reality check to him. He has access to the finest polling, best psych-ops experts, and most accurate intelligence in the world -- and yet he's acting like a crazed basement Sup Forumstard.

So according to your faggot ass, the majority favorability rating that even cnn is running with is coming from the thousands of people that visit here and maybe at most a few mil on infowars?

Or is that the script that shariablue paid you to shitpost?

FAKE NEWS

The majority simply don't care one way or the other. By definition half the population has a below-average IQ, and they're either not capable of following what's going on or simply have no interest in it.

Bamp

Nobody in the world has the balls to tell the Emporer shit. He has the power and the knowledge.

Hail!

Sieg Heil!

You cancerous newfag cunt stain.. you're that fucking stupid you don't get the satire, Trump is a fucking legend because he makes people like you expose yourselves. Pro tip: you think you're smart and good, when the opposite is true.

its over Drumpfkins

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

fakier news

Trump is a fat old retard with histories worst comb over. Nigger can't even read.

Interesting. I guess there's a bot which looks for anti-Trump threads and then just floods them. The thread wasn't getting much attention, so it must be automated. Wonder who's running it. Probably Russia.

So does this script auto-flood any thread which criticizes Trump?

Hey faggot, has nazi Germany 2.0: US edition happened yet?

No?

Did you watch his congress speech?

No?

Shut the fuck up then and go back to Tumblr, Reddit or whatever shithole you came from.

only balls in the white house are on trumps chin

>the only people who support him
According to... ?
I'm not a huge fan either, but it's plain where your bias is coming from.

>libshits still this triggered over losing the election

Gonna be a tough 8 years :^))

8 for Donald, then
8 for Ivanka, then
8 for Barron Trump

kek

>implying things were better with the kenyan muslim

It's becoming bizarre though, I mean, why would Obama even want to wiretap his Tower? Eventually he's going to start calling out the National Guard to defend America against a plague of Leprechauns and I just can't wait to see how the Trumphumpers will then demand that we deport the Irish and nuke Dublin