Why are Swedes so arrogant?

Why are Swedes so arrogant?

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.se/ledare/en-massutmaning-i-vardande-1.4148629
economist.com/news/united-states/21705699-who-are-main-economic-losers-low-skilled-immigration-wage-war
wsj.com/articles/immigration-does-more-good-than-harm-to-economy-study-finds-1474568991
abcnews.go.com/US/immigrants-us-economy-disaster-experts/story?id=45533028
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2016/10/02/3-reasons-why-immigrants-key-to-economic-growth/#22961f6d7dab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cargo cult

They lack social skills at the same time they believe theyre better than anyone else

fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people that's why

>They lack social skills
only when engaging with outsiders, we do quite well amongst ourselves.

They're such rude twats, I was in London as this Swede was committing on how traffic was bad in London and Stockholm wouldn't ever have this, I was like yeah lad London has about the same population as Sweden.

They sure like to go abroad to whine about the locals, a swedish relative of mine talked for an hour about how awful and weird everything he saw here was and even our trees arent green as swedish trees apparently

Why are my fellow burgers so arrogant and stupid?

tfw

Leftist upbringing

Are they?
I thought the danish were the ones supposed to be arrogant.

Explain in more detail.

but he was right, your traffic is bad and Berlin wouldn't have this too

get the fuck out of here you tin-shack living in favela dwelling baboon

Why only white women there? Not progressive at all.

That's rude as fuck.

Honestly, the Danes are more snobbish and outright arrogant I think. Swedes are more unbearable though, while I enjoy the ''don't flaunt everything you have at all times'' mentality we do it with other things. But I think Swedes in general don't appriciate our own culture at all, which is why we're so willing to completely let it get destroyed.

But there's one thing we are particularly arrogant about, worse than anyone else, and that's our view on humanitarianism. Swedish politicians are so fucking retarded when they speak out about how other countries should take on endless numbers of refugees just like us. But trust me, we are the real victims here. If a Swede wants the Danish system to be implimented in Sweden, he's seen as a fascist. But the same people who will call him a fascist will happily go to Denmark and party.

The same people who call conservative (in the case of immigration) fascists loves Japan and other countries where immigration is almost impossible.

Swedes hate themselves and white people in general. And you see it every day here.

Hey now, I have my God given freedom to criticize my own country and my countrymen.

t. cuckholmare

Swedes have the personalities of babies. They really are the French of the north.

except you constantly do this and you always use the same two reaction images with the same filenames, you're an attention whore shill

Sweden is progessive and tolerant

Kek, SD voter from Skåne. The part of the country that actually voted for SD and wanted change to happen for the longest time.

I'm just a realist. A majority of Swedes voted for the shitty system we have, and the parties didn't lie about how much they love Islam or about how they think immigration is a good thing.

If you vote for that, you deserve to get what that vote leads to.
Swedes in general hates Sweden. Immigrants (non-white) can get away with things that no Swede could ever get away with.

>Skåne
Give it back to the danes, Sven!

>how they think immigration is a good thing.
Immigration is good for the economy.

>immigration is good for the economy
Such an idiotic statement it's almost unbearable to read.

Sure, if the immigrants are dentists and doctors it's a good thing. But when the majority are uneducated young men/young adults from cultures were most people who make a living make it from sustenance farming it's NOT a good thing.

The cost of these people, who on average spend DECADES without employment is astronomical. You're full of shit and your opinions are shit.

says the country that promotes giving their women away to anyone who has pennies

>Such an idiotic statement it's almost unbearable to read.
Expert economists think immigration does good to your economy. I'll take their word over yours.

>You're full of shit and your opinions are shit.
I'm just repeating what the people who spend decades studying the effects of immigration say.

Couldn't agree more. Swedes are simply born with narcissism. They deserve to be replaced by Muslims.

>economic experts
Here's one, let's see what he thinks.
gp.se/ledare/en-massutmaning-i-vardande-1.4148629 He's a kurdish economist from Sweden

''Utrikes födda står för 17 procent av befolkningen, men utgör 53 procent av dem med långa fängelsestraff, 54 procent av de arbetslösa och mottar 60 procent av de utbetalda socialbidragen. ''

''People born outside (of Sweden) make up for 17% of the population, but make up 53% of everyone sentenced to long prison sentences, 54% of the unemployed and 60% of welfare recipients''

You're so fucking wrong, and your opinions are so fucking stupid that you might as well convert to Islam and spread the holy word already.

economist.com/news/united-states/21705699-who-are-main-economic-losers-low-skilled-immigration-wage-war

wsj.com/articles/immigration-does-more-good-than-harm-to-economy-study-finds-1474568991

abcnews.go.com/US/immigrants-us-economy-disaster-experts/story?id=45533028

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2016/10/02/3-reasons-why-immigrants-key-to-economic-growth/#22961f6d7dab

I'm not a country you stupid fatass.

How does this affect Sweden? The new world is in a very different state than Europe because you have an OCEAN between you and the Muslims.

Canada wanted to take in 10 000 refugees, and that's a country many times the size of Sweden both in terms of population and actual size.
This is the number that the Canadian government could accept due to the economic realities with immigration from this part of the world.
Sweden took in 160 000 in one year.

Sweden has a very select type of immigrant coming here, namely UNEDUCATED people from the third world. Sweden has been a RICH country for a 100 years without the need to import welfare recipients.

If you are honestly so deluded that you think importing a group of people who will most likely never go on to find a job and pay back into the system that gives them hand-outs you must be blind beyond belief.

Non of your sources have any relevance to Sweden or the immigration we're seeing here at all, nice try though.

Furthermore, the US is a very different beast. In the US, you don't have the same rights to handouts and benefits unless you're a citizen, in Sweden you get a lot of welfare even if you're not a citizen. And these people can't support themselves in any way.

Argentina in a nutshell - Sad!

Holy shit you ARE as dumb as a monkey.

Not dumber than the average left-wing voter desu.