So this girl lived with my grandmother for multiple years so she could graduate with her friends...

So this girl lived with my grandmother for multiple years so she could graduate with her friends. She got my grandma (who is 79) to cosign a lease for her and now left early and is dodging her $3000 debt and leaving it to be paid by my grandmother. What's the best way to get around her blocking everyone who asks why she is acting like this?

She looks hot. Do you have her number by any chance ?

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

Nope. It changed after she moved out of my grandma's. Already got friends sharing a post explaining the situation. I'd drop her name on here, but it would trace back to me so easily and not seeking personal army. Just advice

Hey op, does she work at a restaurant? I've got a pretty good idea.

Nope. A nursing home. But we know the name and are debating a trip to see if we can help serve her summons since the court claims they don't know her job.

Well if your grandmother is a cosigner, she can still go to the bank and remove her name as a cosigner. And leave the teen with the debt

Not with it being in litigation already. She asked to have her name removed but since the lease was already broken. SHE wasn't notified until it was an eviction notice

Accounting fag here. You can summon her to court and show your grandmother as disabled. Courts 90% of will leave the debt to the younger people. They know seniors are no longer liable as income for society. I worked a case where the grandson was using the car his old uncle cosigned for. Because there were pictures and this was never considered a gift, and the 20yr old bailed on paying, the small claims court sided with the uncle who was a disabled and retired.

We'll see her in court and this might end up being 50/50 split.

What can the bank do to your grandmother if she doesn't pay? I don't wanna sound like a dick, but does she really need to worry about her credit at 79? Not that you shouldn't get the bitch back, some good old revenge always feels nice.

Drug and rape the bitch

She still lives alone so they can go after her house.
The girl despite having her job listed on Facebook has yet to be summoned according to the court. They claim they can't find her.
Good to know. I'll have to talk to her about that

Go down to the hood and get some hood nigs to go gangbang her for 3k worth of abuse. Then give your grandma 3k since you're a good grandson. Knowing they probably kilt her when they were done and now she's in a ditch somewhere

When making IRS claims you forfeit having any if you owe student loans, child support, car debts, if you been sued, if you have committed fraud, foreclosures, etc etc. It's not just credit it's how the company will get you afterwards you worry about

>So this girl lived with my grandmother for multiple years so she could graduate with her friends. She got my grandma (who is 79) to cosign a lease for her and now left early and is dodging her $3000 debt and leaving it to be paid by my grandmother. What's the best way to get
>around her blocking everyone who asks why she is acting like this?

Lock her up in your basement, feed her with heroine, sell her from time to time to some truckers until you have the money.

So that means they could come after grandma's social security since she retired like a decade ago.

Then if she hides, they will side with your grandmother and giver her the debt. Failure to appear is 3asy win for grandma. Also she can fight your grandma for an appeal but she probably wouldn't want to spend money in court and lawyer so her taxes will take the money she owes.

If they cannot summon her, the judge will get fet up with the girl and side with grandma. Happens to people who don't appear in court all the time.

Kick her fucking head in.

Thanks for some positivity. Just sucks because she was a good friend of our family for 5+ years and then pulled this.

break her fuckin leg , equality for sure

If you're not getting pussy, she'll fuck you somehow, dumbass.