Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bSRwG82
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf
esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trap/10

Can't see the time stamp, post a better picture or this is fake

manly trap too

>r9k

I dont care if you are an ugly dude or extremely cute girl.
Just kys.

Absolutely gorgeous! Would fuck over and over /10

More pls

You look like the annoying faggot from Fury. Definitely a trap.

This cunt.

Man jaw

not a trap geee guys

Resting bitch face

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

I see you have a nose ring. I also have a nose ring. We have so much in common. We should have children together.

jesus

Post your tits and maybe you'll get attention

maybe fell in love a little/10

Bs time stamp, that was taken may 3rd of this year, fuck off you time traveler cunt

fatty tissue on your chest or kindly leave the vicinity

not everyone's a yank user
>British date format

Sage

prove it, get on cam
>icanhazchat. com/tog

I've made better timestamps on paint ffs

Draw a cock shooting cum on the paper and point it at your mouth.

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

>Not my first day on Sup Forums mister

Was gonna say even if trap would bang but then saw you're on r9k so you're dumped

Just a faggot then

tits or gtfo woman only have one purpose

Newfags....

tbf this was only meant to be a roast

No, time traveler format

discord.gg/bSRwG82

Join this OP

The piercing is disgusting, your eyebrows are too big, but that's about it. As long as you're not a trap, you're a solid 7/10.

Cuck faggots

These rules don't mean shit anymore, oldfag.
We mainstream now

Easily riled rednecks ITT

I know you are but what am I?

Stop being retarded

eyebrows dead soul and daddy issues

would roast on my spit...

post pic of your asshole

Tits or gtfo

Fucking cucks, take a seat and open up your ears.

=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf

Men excel in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf

Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/

genitals or gtfo

Part 2

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683

“user if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

No proof those tits are attached to that face

>no tits posted

Eww, mono- tits

only go here if u want to be capped n blackmailed

bump 4 op titties

says the guy banned for capping and blackmailing

donald bump

autistic murrican

cool story pedo nigger mod

You must be below retardation iq then, europoor are the least intelligent group on the planet.

2mad4beingbanned

mission accomplished, this failwhore wont join your lame room

that survey i would like to see, try pulling it out of your ass

You fucking coward.

All you want is attention and yet you're too scared to grab it. You could flood this thread with 100 guys if you get naked, no repercussion, people will forget you next day.

You could have what you crave so desperately, if only you were brave enough to grab it.

>Puts his faith into made up surveys and graphs

Sounds about right for a retarded euro.

>No necklace

>puts his faith into made up bs from facebook and word of mouth, kys retard

agreed

cumdumps cant deliver for shit

The majority of Americans have a below average IQ on the world scale. Most Americans are literally stupid.

An actual fact.

If you deny this you're likely in that majority :)

Here is a list of countries smarter then America: Singapore, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland, Sweden and Hong Kong (technically not a country),.

The average American is as smart as the average Latvian.

>Google it..

Yeah, I dont use failbook.

Nice try europoor.

Trap face

as long as your talking about the general average of 100 america is in the middle part

otherwise agreed

I can't hear you from all that diabetus u fat cnt

>Smarter then

dont worry, you will be able to once your failing economy collapses and we have to bail your sorry asses out

ignore these cunts.
you're cute.
>inb4 someone calls me gay

you havent denied the word of mouth part, so here:

as an average user, i can garuantee you that you were wrong, you will deny it bcs you dont want to here it, as i said: kys

it would clean the genepool you guys are usually so fond of

finally

if youre op cease being a stereotypical failure and post tits

gay (obligatory comment)

I'm rubber, you're glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks onto you.

what in the fucking fuck did you just fucking say to me you little bitch?

reference to monkey island?

kek. Sup Forums got canker. it's time to let go. i know you prefer the past, but it is holding you back. im here for you user, should you need me

>women's logic and reasoning
It's why you cunts are so easy to manipulate.

rules are rules

wannabe special snowflake cumdumpsters arent exempt

sage the can sir Sage

G T F O
T
F
O

Nigga, I said, I'm rubber, you're glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks onto you. Learn to read pal.

so you're a pretty girl trying to temporarily get over your insecurity?
or you a dude posting fakes for god knows what reason?

belly + timestamp if you don't wanna do tits

I'm not a woman, but I'm definitely a cunt. You were half right.

>Men have 5 more IQ points in general

Yeah, and we'd be doing even better if you got run over by a pickup truck on your way back from banging your sister.

you are so damn hot, I would fuck you all day long and make you cum a thousand and one times

What a pity.
Im implying that the rules lost meaning

hehehe me too bud-light

gtfo white knight nigger

?
>retard

no what cares what youre implying

gotta follow the rules, no exceptions

not that user, but he was actually pretty clear

Too much lead in your moonshine?