Remember the verticals?

Remember the verticals?

Has any other show on /tv attained such fandom?

This needs your attention fämälämäzoids

/LOST/ was truly the golden age of this board.

How long ago was this?

>lost came out 12 years ago

2004-2010

Why is LOST the only show with verticals? They're so golden and the possibilities are endless. Rewatching it I had a good idea for what I thought was a good one but I don't know how to make one. Real scene goes
>Jacob meeting sayid in LA
>sayid walking with Nadia
>Jacob asks sayid for directions at intersection while Nadia continues walking
>Nadia nailed by van
>sayid breaks down crying in the street over her
My idea was to keep it basically the same but then have the last panel be Jacobs smug face like "about those directions..."
Thanks for reading

Doest not feel like it since it was all in hd I think.

Also I got the first season burned on dvd from my cousin, since we had left china due to SARS

The best verticals involved Sawyer.

that's because sawyer always had the most ridiculous reaction faces

People probably took screencaps in vlc and just dragged and dropped to ms paint.

This takes too much computer skills for the windows 10 and tablet generation

This. Jack is a close second. Vincent is usually great, too.

>literally ͏reddit tier humor
>people think this is any better than baneposting

I agree with this user

>says this while posting image.jpg

Too much ironing in this post.

But LOST is better

>baneposting is humor on any level

Should one have seen LOST or was it only a ride that was a one-time thing with the whole cult that it brought with it?

it's funny rewatching lost and picking up on little scenes like that where they're trying to make vincent out to be something other than a dog, like he's a manifestation of something on the island or whatever, something "special"

they dropped all that in season 2 at some point and he just roams around and doesn't do much.

The last season is sacrilege. Truly awful stuff.
First two seasons are art.
3-5 are just average.

baneposting is kino

nah, it's still worth watching and you don't need all the fan cult crap surrounding it to enjoy it.

it's all pretty good up until season 3ish, 4 and 5 are meh and 6 is an abomination. you'll still want to watch it all though.

This pretty much sums it up.

It cannot be emphasized enough how terrible season 6 is.

>it's a vincent appears out of nowhere and everyone smiles because he's a dog episode

you think im going to waste my time using a windows file browser on my desktop to post a reaction image? Jesus christ

Topkek

This is what ai was responding to

Im drunk 2bh

haha holy shit

never seen this one

That's just not funny at all

So not only are a good goy mobileposter but you're a degenerate too. It's like pottery.

Alcohol lets me do creative things

10/10 kek

Did they ever explain the black smoke?
And the white horse?
And the polar bear?

yes

Dude none of that matters! It's about the characters.

yes - man in black could be the smoke monster
the horse was a horse that died on the island and the man in black was pretending to be
the polar bear was an actual bear that scientists flew to the island to do skinnerbox eperiments one

Someone post the taco bell one

I dropped it after season 2.

How long would I have to keep watching to get all that?

pretty much the whole series.

kino is comedy

this was always the best one

all of it besides the bear most is "answered" in season 6

When I first visited Sup Forums in 2007, Garth Marenghi verticals were the big thing. Everything used to have verticals, just like you used to get rage comics, advice animals and demotivational posters here. People have just moved on from verticals. BrBa had those poorly drawn comics and I've seen a lot of GoT themed webms with funny subtitles.

This one sucks.

>mfw when the newfriend redditors will never experience Sup Forums - L O S T

The polar bears were part of Dharma's zoological experiments. This was evident in season 2, and blatantly obvious when we saw the bear cages in season 3.

that's because you weren't here to experience Sup Forums in its golden age newfriend.

>yfw they 'revive' LOST for 'An exciting, fresh perspective on the Island - QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED AND NEW MYSTERIES WILL SURFACE.'

oh netflix will definitely do it

probably the best vertical ever made, tbqh

LOST: The Next Generation
Might be cool if Hurley is as elusive and mysterious as Jacob was, and is never seen or mentioned in the beginning. All new cast and an unpredictable plot.

so it isnt answered in season 6

Lost would never work in this day and age

probably because we already know the mystery

It is. In the epilogue.

The man in black materialized as vincent in several scenes, did we watch the same show?

fucking kek everytime

There was no white horse you racist only a black one.
>friendly reminder Claire never received Charlie's list from Desmond since he just left the island with it nor did Arron ever receive his driveshaft ring left in the crib

Damn it user why..
Also why was the final season not just Ben and Hurley running the island?

Genuinely kek'd

>yfw the next plinkett review takes 12 years to make

Anyone have the 'And hello to our viewers tonight' one?

gotchu famalam