So, my moter found all the bottles of piss and empty beer cans in my room, i;m fucked

So, my moter found all the bottles of piss and empty beer cans in my room, i;m fucked
my life is over

i am a pathethic low life of 21 and i fucking hate myself

why do you have piss bottles in your room...?

cause i drink way too much, toilet is downstairs, didn't want them to know i was drunk when going for a piss

Do you have a job?

Student

If you had any sense you'd use this as an opportunity to make sure she stays the fuck out of your room.
Every cloud has a silver lining.... or every piss bottle has a golden glaze.... some shit like that....

Think about it this way user.

Your mother bought you into this world, spent a decade teaching you, feeding you, clothing you, everything she could to make sure that by the time you reached 20 you would be a functioning adult.

I dont know whats happened in your life, i dont really care. All i know is that things clearly havent turned out the way either you or your mother thought.

But what I do know is that despite the fact you may be an alcoholic who doesnt want his mother to see still shows you have a degree of hope that your mother still believes you can do something with your life.

I can quite optimistically say that yeah things are shit. But shes your mum, shes not going to give up on you. You shouldnt give up on yourself either.

Maybe not for yourself. But for the woman who bought you into this world.

I'm the flying spaghetti monster

Or, alternatively. Use this as motivation to stop being so fucking nasty.
You really want to sleep in a room compiled of your own waste?

>shou
I actually felt better lately, was gonna clean up; then i broke my legs at work.

So i now require my mother's assistance and i couldn't clean up he shit from the last months

/thread

>last months
Are you kidding me? Cleaning is not a monthly thing. You ought to be cleaning every damn day.

I got some bad news for you user, you most likely have OCD.
I can smell the eye watering, alkali burn from here. Consider drinking some of that bleach.

Good guy user

E f

you don't think i fucking know that?

hightier or lowtier?

Can I have your piss jars now that you're doomed?

All of them.

now she has proof you're autistic. hahahah

tfw OP is actually a sniper

Post a pic of the damn thing fag