Found this earlier on OkCupid from an average 27yo girl -pic related-

Found this earlier on OkCupid from an average 27yo girl -pic related-
Please post your opinions

You should message me if
Do NOT message me if:
- you're shorter than me
- you dont have a middle-upper class status.
- you're a hippy or a hipster
- you vote Podemos
- you're muslim (religion-speaking, not country of origin)
- you don't speak DECENT English
- you're not looking for a wife
- you don't pay on dates
- you expect sex relatively soon

Please, DO NOT MAKE ME WASTE TIME.

1/2

2/2

Furthermore, I care about wealthy and I'd like to find someone with an upper class status as I've tried dating all types of guys and I'm dissappoubted at all of them, so at least with a rich guy, while the relationship lasts, I get nice gifts and nice experiences. I also intend to get married, please don't waste my time if marriage is not in your plans.

FUCKING HELL man, I matched with her on Tinder some months ago. True nutcase. Can't believe she made her way here.

Oh and by the way, 27 she isn't.

THIS JUST IN:

women.

I'd say most girls want a version of this, but most aren't as crazy and are willing to settle for something in between.

Post the link so we can make a muslim account and send her messages

Tall, rich, classy, non-musslim, good english, (probably young and) ready to marry, no sex, and lots of money lost. So one in 50 million guys?

Nope, we are talking about a single guy in 7.4 billions (aproximated world population)

does any of this stuff sound really at all unreasonable to want? I think it's pretty cool that she just says it.

enjoy your life as a cuck and giving her your credit card

Typical psycho narcissist bitch
Please explain user !

Is she from Prague?

>does any of this stuff sound really at all unreasonable to want?
It is unreasonable if the person is not in the same social position, which is hardly the case, because upper-class people don't worry that much about money since they have enough of it.

Wow what a golddigger
Why should an upper class guy want to date her? She doesn't list her own qualities.

I saw yesterday on okc a bitch who said in the bio, and I cite, "don't message me if you're not a feminist"

>

but don't you guys have a most likely similar criteria for women that could be put in bullet point format? She cant help whether or not she wants those things in men and they are all cons, so of course she doesn't. Don't 99% of women dislike all of those things but fail to be direct about it? They humour men and go on a few dates but can't truly be interested or get past these deal breakers.

She's Spanish, Podemos is a political party left winged here in Spain, very hated among right winged spanishtards.

kek

Of course. And all men want a girlfriend who is tall, thin, has big boobs, a lot of money and fucks them on the first date. Unless you're a celebrity or a person with status, it is unrealistic to expect a partner like that.

Post profile nigger

OP post profile

I obviously didn't go out with her, but I spent some time chatting with her. I was curious to dig a bit deeper to see what there was behind the profile, which wasn't exactly like the one posted by OP, but very close. Part 2 surprises me a bit, though - but then again, not so much, as she feels desperate.

I think that she's basically got psychological problems. I had the feeling that she was fundamentally not a bad person, but just obsessed with unrealistic expectations, and dysfunctional in her ways with people, at least in the context of her relationships. It sounded like the only guys who ended up dating her were as shit as you'd imagine, and that made her even more bitter, and so on.

Man, did she have a short fuse...

I just want a girl that would cuddle with me on the couch.

But honestly, the girl in OP comes across as a fucking entitled bitch. No one intelligent writes that shit in their bio.

We can conclude that she doesn't have any of these points herself, so don't expect it out of a potential partner.

She ain't gonna find anybody to even fuck her dry pussy with that stupid bio.

Nah, but she just doesn't get that.

true

Fair enough.

But who am I to judge, my online dating experience has been atrocious so far. It got to the point where I just put Homer Simpson as my avatar. And a cute girl replied to my messages yesterday.

Carry on, and maybe get decent pics of yourself. There's a lot of weirdos out there, but I have also met some pretty cool girls that way. Just not that one.

I've got two decent pics. I don't take selfies and since I don't have anybody to photograph me, it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

But I think I just blow all my chances when I start messaging someone. One tinder girl aborted after three texts, kek.

I'm trying to force myself to just get out there and talk to random girls. I went to my university café on Friday just to find someone to chat with... There was one, sitting alone. So I ordered something, looked at her, and then lost all my confidence and went away. But, at least I made it to step 0.5.

Offer to take her out to a nice place, rent a nice car, say everything you know she wants to hear and then just before the bill comes ditch her. Insist on going hog wild for all of her selections - fine wines, tableside service for fancy roast duck testicles. Show her photoshopped pictures of "your" yacht, but dont be an idiot and make yourself front and center. Make her think she hit the jackpot and then question if it was all in her head. Complete ghosting.

You're trying too hard and you're overthinking it.

Lots of girls will be on those dating sites to boost their ego, entertain themselves, or whatever. That a girl would drop you after three texts means nothing at all. You gotta get a thicker skin on Tinder - the match rate for men is low. Just keep your chin up and don't care so much. You will definitely meet someone at some point.

what he says

Yeah, I guess. It's hard out there.

You're a wise man.