>dating girl as conceited as any other 20 something girl
>work weekends
>one weekend she goes to a party with her friends
>childhood friend is hooking up with one of her friends and is there
>girlfriend fucks some guy
>friend tells me
>confront her about it and break up with her
>she loses her shit
>she was drinking therefore she couldn't consent its not her fault she was raped
>mfw my friend told me she only had a few drinks
>she never presses rape charges but plays victim for weeks
>her friends hate me
>her friends hate the "rapist"
>facebook crusades against him and me the guy who was mean to a "rape victim"
>fallout leads to my friend no longer hooking up with her friend now he's pissed at me too
>mfw briefly after I see her as in a relationship with a new guy
>good luck buddy

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

columbiamo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-brunette-barbie/23629418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so? boring story faggot.

Cool story bro. Now post her nudes.

Dodged a bullet, congrats man

Is it weird that I hope my girlfriend cheats on me and I find out so I have an excuse to break up with her?

Just fucking dump her you cuck

You don't need an excuse, if you ain't feeling it, man up and break ties with her.

So I'm sick of muh oppression muh patriarchy muh always the victim bullshit

Would love to hear her do the same shit again and then get the piss beat out of her. Shitty human being

but they'll crusade against him on facebook

You dodged a bullet user and now have some red flags to add to your list of things to avoid.
Just count yourself lucky that she didn't get to screw you over with a false rape accusation.

For him saying "I'm sorry but I'm not in love with you anymore, we'll be better off apart"?
That's stupid.

>red flags to add to your list of things to avoid

Yeah, women

Same. Victim culture is really getting more prevalent nowadays because people have the subtly rude pretense of catering to another's feelings all the time, pretending they are fragile creatures.

You should have told (and maybe did tell) that bitch the truth- that she put herself in a situation and manufactured circumstances which led to her being taken advantage of- that it was her fault as much as it was the man's.

If simply dumping a girl leads to a Facebook crusade then there is the justification for dumping her right there

hashtag not all and junk.

Get off Facebook

>You should have told (and maybe did tell) that bitch the truth- that she put herself in a situation and manufactured circumstances which led to her being taken advantage of- that it was her fault as much as it was the man's.

Fuck no i didn't let her off that easy. She wasn't taken advantage of. She cheated, it was a lucid decision on her part. She did it because she is selfish and when she got caught she called the guy a rapist. I feel bad for him tbh that shit is fucked up. I'm sure he didn't know she was dating someone and now he's a rapist because she has a couple of beers? She could legally consent to driving a car home she had so little to drink but she cant face the music and own up to the reality of being an untrustworthy slut so she drags 2 separate guys reputations through the mud and gets all kinds of sympathy from like minded retards that are so desperately grasping at anything they can that feeds their victim complex

This shit is fucked.

Anyone have more of this girl?

Few people survive facebook crusades. Stop and think what it is you're saying.

Who fucking cares man up. Its a bunch of dumb cunts

Similar thing happened to me. I try so hard not to be cynical but women make it nearly fucking impossible.

Sex robots when

Anyone who goes on Facebook deserves this shit to happen to them. That place is just a big field of fucking sheep. A rumour starts then the next thing you know it's a crusade of retards who can't think for themselves. You are one lucky S.O.B to be rid of an obvious slut who probably has fucked numerous people behind your back only this time she got caught. Typical women nothing is ever their fault so she's had too blame some poor bloke. Who's family and anyone he knows thinks he's a rapist when all he did was go to a party and fuck the slut who always gets fucked by someone at parties.
>You come on here playing the victim
> the person who fucked her Is the real victim
> you've basically won the lottery getting rid of that slut
> yet you're the cuck pissing and moaning KYS
> now start a crusade of your own with the real victim
>warning other anons to keep away from psycho slut

How can you be this dense, social media can mean the difference between life and death

I already made a post where i stated how bad i feel for the sorry bastard getting accused of rape

columbiamo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-brunette-barbie/23629418

If only i was near Columbia

its fake

How you know this