Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
youtube.com/watch?v=vLk7rVbI7g0
youtube.com/watch?v=b69pxTUL7Ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just bought 18 cans of bud light frmo tesco for £10

>get home and realise it's 3.5%

FUCKk

>tfw a retail bank manager and assistant managers in Lidl earn almost double than me

youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

thinking that money will make you happy is the delusion of the poor man

>proud Sup Forums poster
>monolingual
what's your excuse?

>you will NEVER be a cynical, depressed 45 year old financial executive who buys various expensive cars in order to bring some sort of joy into his miserable grey life

How exactly do communists think they gain capital to share among the people? Why do they think money is some existential abstract thing that just exists

I'm from Surrey and earn 37k at 25, which isn't bad if you ask me.

There's a wealth of evidence to show that wealth beyond what is necessary to secure shelter, food, and a social life doesn't make you any happier.

Nonce

>share
What did he mean by this?

Spent 2 years in uni learning programming and I still can't write shit without googling. The education system is fucking useless desu. Only prepares you for tests.

what do you work as

gf's sister just sent me this

>grey old men can now legally have sex with children born in the first quarter of 2001
not a fan of the movement of time if im honest with you

>proud Sup Forums poster
Autism

Real communism has never been tried

*worships Mao and Lenin*

>going to university for programming

mong

>financial executive

MURPH

something wrong?

eating a custard slice from greggs

AMA

that's not how gravity works

Analyst at a niche consultancy (energy sector)

Netflix and chill

It's a clueless term, you're clueless.

money fetishism is a hilariously lower class deano consumer drone attribute

I try to learn languages but always give up pretty quickly

I'd learn Esperanto if others promised to do so

>advertising isn't the most morally reprehensible industry out there

I prefer Netflix and chili

what's a good amount for a deposit for a mortgage for a 1-bedroom flat (not in London)?

How racist is it?

*rubs his nipple*

adverts are more profitable than the products they're trying to sell

bit inappropriate

Halifax got shit % on their ISA. Switch to nationwide

American shit tier advertising maybe

British advertising not so much

>durr money won't bring you happiness

yes but I'd rather have a beautiful £10 million Regency house in London with 2 Porsche's outside my house and a roadtrip across America lined up with my mates than being some depressed assistant in Lidl working in Slough with a Corsa that you can't ride because you can't afford insurance

as much as you can reasonably save

very

exceedingly deano-esque

>Brits are lazy, they don't even bother to learn foreign languages

It's about utility tbqh, a JF benefits hugely from learning English because it's the international business language. The benefit a native English speaker gains from learning French or any other language is tiny in relative terms.

>tfw no qt bottom bf to cuddle with
END ME

Why don't Brits just speak English the normal way like Americans?

but if you had the big house you might feel like you're not entitled to your depressive feelings meanwhile the guy working in lidls gets a perverse pleasure out of how 'justified' his feelings are

I've done a coast to coast american roadtrip and I only make £23k a year

My day so far:

>woke up hungover, mouth still tasted boozy
>managed to get up and take a two minute long piss
>go downstairs, drink water, contemplate making a bacon sandwich but then feel queasy and decide not to
>go back upstairs, call my sister say I can't meet up with her for lunch, too hungover and feel depressed
>read message from girl I'm supposed to be on a date with tonight, she says "k so we're still meeting at 7pm? Btw I'm not looking for a quick hook up so please treat me with respect
>still haven't replied
>shitposting on the chon and thinking about cancelling the date, getting more booze and drinking myself to sleep tonight
I'm dun goofing all over the place lads

because americans do it wrong

they simplify metre and meter into just one word "meter", even though they're two different words with different meanings

Erm what? Morally they're the same thing. Convincing people that buying consumer trash will improve their lives, or even that they'll be at a disadvantage without it.

Exposure to advertisements literally makes people miserable, I'd link some papers showing this but I'm on my phone.

yes but you rented a shit Toyota and did it with your sister whilst going to budget diners and motels

ah yes london

Going to have a wank and then play 'n 'e

>ride
FOY

is he implying the working class didn't get ahead because they were spending all their money at the theatre?

How does a communist society work?

Shut up Jamal /brit/ is a bi general

banter

>the less money you spend the more money you have
what a revelation

Western progressive and activist movements can be called Watermelons.

At a glance, free, environmental and Green on the outside, but deeply communistic Red on the inside.

I make six figures a year untaxed on sports betting and I'm still pretty miserable

marx was a mentally ill jew

What is 'adjustment', yeah you'd be more happy for a few months. You'd soon adjust to your new wealth.

Happiness comes from within, from relationships and meaningful experiences you utter Deano.

I don't have a sister (but I wish I did)

It can help people get discounted products, which is what most UK advertising is based around. What's so bad about that?

>progressives are communists
SCREECHING

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand…

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy…~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? …Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Interesting read

nonce

No, it's saying that capitalism turns us into slaves to the demands of capital.
Money is the key to satisfaction in capitalist society. You cannot meet your basic needs without it. It causes alienation and gross inequality.

Inception

Getting the impression this poster was born in the late 90s

might switch to stackoverflow from reddit

>/brit/ is a bi general
Only for degenerates like you

Damn that guy is handsome

>Happiness comes from within, from relationships and meaningful experiences
Ah yes something that everyone in this thread possesses. yep

sad depressed twats posting 'TFW NO GF' all day whilst living in some squalid 2 bed shithole in Slough wishing to suicide everyday

what a fantastic life

wont be long until they are building over graveyards

Yes, I was.

not going to debate you
fuck off with politics

That's definitely not what most advertising is about.

Those types are relatively harmless I agree (even if the 'discounts' are often completely manufactured).

miscegenation is wr....

>muh muh degenerates
literally your a white male tier autism
popped an erection

that guy's body is fucking weird and ugly

dunno why people think muscles are attractive

Sure, people here may be unhappy (I'm not hehe), but money probably won't change that in the long term.

the goal

incorrect, go watch some molyneux kid

looks very soviet

london councils will soon be turfing out the corpses of whites to replace them with muslims

muslims aren't allowed to be cremated and burial plots are a decent little earner. graves usually have a 99 year lease so all the victorian dead will soon be exhumed and their bones crushed to dust.

>literally your a white male tier autism
Please stop typing like a baby, and fuck off with your bisexual nonsense. Pick a side.

fuck off racist

really like how miserable this 45 year old financial executive gimmick is making me

>watch the man who blatantly lies and acts smug about it
Nah not for me m8

if there's one thing you can't chat shit about, its the looks

London got the architecture, sizing, density, etc correct

heavy HEAVY roid use
youtube.com/watch?v=vLk7rVbI7g0

>GRRRR pick a side

bi is a third way side you moron

*does a think*
no

youtube.com/watch?v=b69pxTUL7Ww