What's the appeal of weed? I've had it a few times because some of my mates have it but I don't get it...

What's the appeal of weed? I've had it a few times because some of my mates have it but I don't get it.... It's a lazy ass drug for teens and edgy grown women/men. Prove me wrong
Much prefer anything else

It seems to have different effects on its users.. Especially depending on what strain you smoke. If you're just buying from your every day dealer on the street he's going to pick up some weed, smell it and throw a name on it. He probably won't even know what the strain is himself. Indicia will give you that lazy feeling were you just want to go asleep or not move from the couch was you be a total sloth. Sativa will be more of a head high.. I'll smoke a Sativa if I have stuff to do because I know an Indicia will make me anti social to fuck and want to sit and play video games all day.

The answer is.. If you don't enjoy it, don't smoke it! The drug isn't for everyone and people who smoke it for the reputation are retarded. Weed is like your overday drug, doesn't matter what time or setting you can smoke it, which is why its so popular.

you are right good sir. weed is bullshit most of the times

Ill admit its not the best drug and everyone's different but it makes me feel relaxed and a little euphoric, makes things funnier and tastier and eases my social anxiety

>Much prefer anything else.

Like coke?

I'm no edgelord but I like it. To me it's like the fun effects of alcohol without the nausea or headache the next day.

Coke
MDMA
Mda
LSD
Mephedrome
Pills
Amphetamine.
I prefer uppers rather than downers

taste is different you know

i like uppers and downers equally

Well op it makes music sound better and food taste better kinda like booze but much more clear headed also if you close your eyes while high you can see some cool shit

Weed is more of a perception-enhancing substance. It makes things more appealing, and that's about it. I don't see how that's a waste. It's not physically addictive and it's affordable if you don't smoke all day every day.

>Eat edibles
>Get lost innawoods with bike on a sunny day

There's the appeal for me...

It's probably also the best drug while talking harm reduction, someone addicted to another drug or gambling or something harmful could eventually learn to control their habit with weed.

it gets me in a creative state of mind. When you smoke long enough to critically study the effects on your body, you can use it as a tool to control your vibration, as a medicine to relieve pain and stress, or as a recreational smoke with your like minded friends. It's not about who it's for, it's about who uses it. Remember, this is a substance that will exist whether people use it or not, it's just a question of who uses it and why

weed helped me conquer oversnacking and major depression (10 years.) It's seriously underestimated as an enhancing tool instead of a drug or sedative w/e

it makes everything easier. im pretty much high all day except for the last couple hours of work after i comedown.

so you dont prefer pot because you do more hardcore drugs and it doesnt do anything for you?

I use it as a mood stabilizer takes the ups and downs away a lil

Here's my recent story:
>be me
>smoked weed for almost a year
>grown my own plants
>first harvest, first time smoking my own weed
>gets in a audio-visual trip, with colliding stars and flying ships, all synchronized with music that came out of nowhere
it's been 2 months, and now I'm smoking on a bi-weekly basis. I "trained" those trips, and had some amazing experiences (including a female orgasm), by entering a sort of hypnosis state. It helped me get out of a fucking depression, and thinking differently.

cont?

Weed isn't a drug for Edgy people. I would say if you wanted to be edgy going out and doing coke herion or meth would be the way to be edgy. Weed just chills you the fuck out. Its hard to cut yourself with a razor blade when you are too baked to find it.

no appeal to me

smoked it and it just makes me want to go to sleep.

i'll stick to booze :)

>I don't get it
>its for kids and edgy adults

Kill yourself troll

You can do that without weed eventually too, in states of half asleep / half awake. The weed sounds good too though.

I live in the netherlands, weed was recenlty fully legalized here.

Never tried it though.
weed is for losers

Yeah, I think it's more of a psychological thing that I managed to achieve with weed (my theroy includes my subconscious "talking" to me while I'm high). And I'm mixing blueberry haze with a no-name that I grew, turned out to be the best fucking weed ever

This.

I wish they would start studying it for medical use as if it was an actual, useful, chemical (which it is) and make me a fucking pill that I can take for seizures out of it that doesn't make me high.

Weed culture and druggies ruin this shit for everyone.

>The answer is.. If you don't enjoy it, don't smoke it! The drug isn't for everyone and people who smoke it for the reputation are retarded. Weed is like your overday drug, doesn't matter what time or setting you can smoke it, which is why its so popular.

that pretty much says it all right there.

the stereotypical stoner is an image from the '80's coming-of-age genre of hollywood movies. it is not indicative of the wast majority of weed users.
over decades of weed use i have encountered and smoked with people from all walks of life and professional capacities, none of which felt that the public image of weed users is accurate, and that the continued stereotyping of us is nothing more than anti-drug propaganda aimed at a sub-intelligent public who do not question the media images of society that they are presented with.

well, you gave it a fair trial, from what you say. whatever conclusion you reached was fairly come by. however, i point out to you that you have stated your opinion couched in terms used by the above mentioned brainwiped media victims, so you negate the strength of any legitimate opinion you may have been trying to state.

if weed isn't for you, then move on. that's what free minded adults do.

>sometimes keeping your opinions to yourself is good enough.

Yea so you're just into uppers and psychs then. Weed's just relaxing and like says. I personally love weed but hate everything you listed except LSD.

Different strokes for different folks.

it helped me quit drinking alcohol. annoying thing is though I had to quit weed a week ago to pass a drug test so now i'm an alcoholic again.

>natural plant that anyone can grow
>just makes you feel relaxed
>0 deaths
>cant OD on it
FUCKING DEGENERATES HOLY FUCK

>alcohol
>so addictive most of society is hooked on it
>people peer pressure everyone into drinking all the time
>makes people angry, do stupid shit, cause self harm, start fights
>constant deaths from drink driving, OD etc
lol dude just chill and get a beer

They have those. Called CBD capsules. They sell them at your local weed shop. In Canada you can even pick up weed anal and vaginal suppositories if you need treatment but are unable to smoke or eat/drink any.

Anyone that's actually been inside of a dispensary knows it's literally no different from going to a liqour store, a tobacconists or a tea/coffee shop.

I have occasional fits of anxiety that weed helps with. If the week has been especially rough I take a hit or two before work and it helps me regain some confidence. In my opinion, weed can definitely be used as medicine...Just remember to take everything in moderation.

nobody cares what you like or what you dont like. fuck off