Sup Forums will be under servalence and scrutinized

Sup Forums will be under servalence and scrutinized

We have scrutinized and have calculated it's percentage to be at least 95%. It is also calculated that if Sup Forums proceeds it's conquering factors it's people will begin to compete with other websites whom are stronger I will not say names as oppose the war would happen at any moment but within reasons it is with an understand mint of Sup Forums concept and logic of taking over three social media fragments

But those that can never understand it is within reason that fortune may also conquer seven other websites within two years and will also keep Donald Trump in for four more years if they are "playing it safe" but then again it is also within reason step four Chan may also decide on taking part in other wars such as the ones that will happen in the future the Daleks will be there to observe and when the war is over we will take over the rest.

Please tell me that the middle Dalek isn't real

Now it is come to conclusions that the drug marijuana is used in this site, we will come and gather as much as we can to create the strongest and dankest and will cross it with other plans to create a self-defensive drug

Do not judge the emperor

russian hacker onion bulb

>servalence
Daleks are stupid af

I've discovered the strange furry creatures these anthropomorphic creatures that propose an attractive hypnotizing affect on other users it is with another great conclusion to enhance these creatures and to splice their jeans to make them more complex and if necessary to create a highbred with one of our own

Your "emperor" is a Soft-Boiled Egg?

Geez, and I thought Davros was an egg-head before!

Exterminate

Warning risk of tampering with the leg jeans is too extreme

Leg is a relevant, but however with the Dalek cerements taking place right in a few hours, the effects could be catastrophic due to a series of before attempts when one of them came out inside out and the pause had clause and instead of teeth they had grown in word and had become a more brush-like filter

Well I dispatch a new machine able to replicate and splice the gene there's only few remaining DNA samples from the last thread that I was successfully able to collect

Do not dispatch just yet, (how will we be able to feed this thing if it is actually able to stabilize its form and what travel machine shall we give it?)

That's for only the emperor to decide.

Shit poster reporting

Do you have a furry captured?

Affirmative, it goes by a meme

Why are its feet so compelling?! Explain!

The meme was forced until a shit poster changed it s algorithm

Emergency over DUBZ

Top tire Dalek on the bridge

We need a yellow or gold dalek in a red background pouring a glass

F U C C
It's a triple the meme is too great!

I'm gold but need to recover trips

Your dubs are necessary