Its me God.. AMA

its me God.. AMA

Do you masturbate

not since Moses uploaded that creep vid of me doing it to xhamster...no respect

What sports activity did i just do?

you played wii

Y u do dis?

Can you strike me down with a bolt of lightning

thats my son..he does this shit all the time..
what a joker
you aint done nothing lightning worthy fam..bolts are expensive

Do it now or i will strike you down

you wanna play a hand of caravan?

Do you happen to be Greek, and Greek Orthodox, and you make these murals?

If so, we talked a long time ago and I brought you to a board on another website.

So, are you actually Omnipotent & Omniscient?
Is there actually an overarching plan you have for everything including everything, or is that just propaganda?

.i found this image on another thread ,,i think he did say he did murals and was greek

I remember him. Pretty sure it was him. Is the thread still up?

He'll remember me.

>God disappears & leaves important questions unanswered
WTF else is new?

Well? Have you any skill at shaving balls?

still here user..waiting for worthy of my answers questions

^ That's not "worthy"? It even has dubs.

So which religion is the "right" one?

Why do you allow so many to exist at once?

Why haven't you indisputably cleared the matter up once & for all? You seemed to have NO issues doing so way back in the day...

since i know what has happened what will happen i just exist to witness it happening .pretty much a set plan.no need for intervention,

Ive been here before. It's Greece

>way back in the day
is what people wrote.and when people get involved..well,,,there goes the neighborhood..
the one true religion is to have free will and make the right desicions based on it

>i just exist to witness it happening
>pretty much a set plan
>no need for intervention

Do you get off on suffering? You've never felt a need to intervene in the modern world, but couldn't stop intervening in the ancient?

What food did i just eat?

you're all going to hell praising a false idol. Praise Jesus!

Why are you such a self pretentious bitch?

Why would you make practically countless species of creatures to be subjugated to the whims of your "chosen" creation, yet give them the ability to feel sadness, pain, & suffering from it?

Are you a fucking psychopath?

Does it fucking LOOK like I'm praising Him, real or not?

FUCK your God.

Your mom is a whore

no good without the bad..
intervening in the ancient ,once aqgain i say it was the written words of people who could not expaim certain things..back then..as for now if you didnt know things,would not airplanes be a miracle surgery and medicine would not be considered divine?

cheetoz

Are you still choosing people to be prophets anymore, based on the Quran Mohammed was the very last one but I want to know if there are still the "chosen ones" around.

cause yo mother said so after i smashed her cunt

i gave them the abilty of choice..they choose to the sadness and pain

yes they are around..look to apocalypse,its relavent

The lesser creatures have NO choice as to whether or not to feel those things inflicted on them by your "chosen" creations...

thats the cool thing faggot..you can CHOOSE not to belive in anything or anyone and its ok because its your desicion,,so therefore those that do choose to belive is their choice too ..soooo its simple you little moron..and try to grasp it,,,you belive what you want and they bbelive what they want...do you get it???? i doubt it

the lesser creatures suffer as a result of actions from the higher ones right? then they should stop causing them said problems..its up to you/them

should I get shorter or longer hair?

ohh the edge almost cut me .please be carefull..and do your homework you got school tommorow

look up ''free will''

Can you confirm there are other dimensions? I greened out the other day and swore I found one when i came back to reality.

Are you Gigi D'Agostino?

where do you think i am...all of them at once ..its epic fam...

no i am Julian

Real God reporting in