My girlfriend just moved out of her dorm room and into a big house 2 blocks from her University...

My girlfriend just moved out of her dorm room and into a big house 2 blocks from her University. She has 4 new roommates and they are all straight males. From the looks of the house, they throw a keg party nearly every weekend.

What do?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

pure-beauty.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your gf is in that position right now getting to know her new roommates OP. kys

No she isn't. I just dropped her off at work. She waits tables at Carrabba's

most likely has pulled the same stunt at work. it's only a matter of time OP.

go into the party house and AMOG the shit out of her roommates. pick the biggest one and fuck him up, then piss on his bed and come on his face. this will assert your dominance over the group. gf will probably fuck you right on the spot in plain view. YMMV

tfw her roommates throw a party and she doesn't invite you over

Do you trust her?
If yes then trust her
If not then break up with her

Yes, I trust her. I DON'T trust them.
They look like stereotypical frat boys who wouldn't hesitate to fuck a girl who was passed out drunk.

I think her new living situation is a very bad environment for her.

Why wouldn't she move in with you?

>She has 4 new roommates and they are all straight males.

>From the looks of the house, they throw a keg party nearly every weekend.

fucking RIP

whatever you do, DO NOT BRING IT UP to her. AT ALL. she will have a reason to get upset at you, and then feel morally-justified to cheat on you. if you mention it at all to her it shows to her:

1. You don't trust her/have faith in your relationship

2. That you're insecure

this is not what it means obviously, but in her eyes, it does.

play it cool, make it so you're not paying attention to it. also, having her involved in work and school helps a lot in this case. like when there's a keg party or w.e. going in, having her at work or hanging out with her girl friends elsewhere. do not pester her on where she is all that time, that could also lead up to what I said earlier.

I live with my Mom. It's the only way I can afford to go to college.

We've been dating for 3 years now. She isn't the sort of girl who cheats.

Solid advice on hanging out with her girlfriends while there is a party.Conversely, OP, could hangout with the GFs friends if he doesn't want to.

Dont listen to any of the half-baked 'advice' here, OP,

Literally just be honest with her. You'll find out if she's worth it or not based on her response.

Stop returning her phone calls.

Go out and get 5 new phone numbers from 5 random women you don't know.

Getthelube.com and forget about that bitch

>She isn't the sort of girl who cheats
Tell me more scholar of women

>she isn't the sort of girl who cheats
Then what the fuck are you asking here?

We've been dating since we were both sophomores in high school. We took each other's virginity.

She hasn't had sex with anyone but me. She's a good girl and she won't cheat on me. She isn't that kind of girl.

How do I talk her into moving out of the fratboy rape house?

dub's checked

>We've been dating for 3 years now. She isn't the sort of girl who cheats.

>She isn't the sort of girl who cheats.

Okay, riddle me this then user:

Why make this thread if you have such faith in your girl in the first place?
Food for thought.

Jesus Christ you are thick. What the fuck do you think women do in college?

Because I don't trust her roommates, duh.

nigger it's 2017.

Do you realize the power females have in a university setting?

Look up Title IX.

She has the power to lock all four of those guys up if they ever try anything without her consent.

This. This user knows.
Having a bunch of new girls in your life, flirting with you will be exactly what you need to act secure around her and her new lovers.

The university has no jurisdiction over a private house, two blocks away from campus.

>roommates with 4 straight boys
OP, she is obviously a whore. Wtf do you think is going to happen??
Jfc, think you pleb

>She's a good girl

If your attached picture is her, then get used to seeing both of those holes gaped wide open.

You live with you're mom.

If this is real life... then you are fucked either way. You stay with her she WILL cheat. You're out. Done. She's with other guys 24/7. More time with them then you. They will not respect you're relationship.

If you break up with her she will sloot around right away.

So you can take you're chances and stay with her but it will be near damn impossiable. She will shit test the hell out of you just for you to react negatively to give herself the slightest reason to cheat.

But even if you are perfect. Calm. Collected. And cool. Theres no guarantee she won't cheat because she will justify it doing it by what she "feels". And mark it up as a young mistake.

If you dump her she will sloot, like I said. She will. Forget about you quick.

You can stay with her and try to fight it but you need to be smart. Call her out on her bullshit if things are shady. Be stern but not crazy. Be direct but not accusing.

Jeez Idk... you can't stop this storm. Just hope you can get through it with minor damage. You're in for hell dude. Good luck.

LOOK A COLLEGE FRESHMAN THAT THINKS HIS GF WONT CHEAT. Freshmen gonna freshmen.

>straight
Quite being a tumblrina cuck

>Girls from Russia. Plenty of Galleries>

pure-beauty.pw/

> 99
ok OP, you might get this round, but why are you not going to meet her roomates too and tell them to fuck off?
maybe they are all betafags non the less

I know..

>you're

I was stressed out writing it. Same situation in a way happend with me.

Girl I was with hated cheaters. Because she was cheated on.

Loved and adored me.

Cheated on me.

Reason. I live at home.

You never think because they tell you and reassure you. But words are nothing. Look at the situation. That's real life.

Femanon here

She has decided to explore her sexuality. It wasn't a conscious decision, it's just something that naturally happens to girls when they leave home.
She hasn't even thought about how this decision is going to affect you because she isn't consciously aware of the decision and right now, she's thinking she can have her cake and eat it to.

Your relationship is over and you're both too young to realize it.

just tell her how you feel about it, and see what she has to say.

Check if the roomates are charming or more attractive than you. If they are, see if they're single. If any of them are, it's time you redownload tinder and look for a new gf.

>whatever you do, DO NOT BRING IT UP to her. AT ALL
God-tier clues right here. If you even the slightest allude to you being threatened by this, she'll be offended that you would've that about her, and then will cheat on you from how she is.
>women

>redownload tinder
Might want to download Grindr instead. After she cucks the hell out of you, you will be 4chans newest trap.

Your girlfriend is a whore and you need to break up with her immediately or you are an eternal cuck.

Listen to this skank. Bitches can play you for years. Succubus's.

Those four new roommates are going to be talking shit about you from now until she fucks one of them while she's drunk.

I am a skank. I've lost count how many guys I've fucked. My current boyfriend has no idea. He thinks I've only had sex with 5 guys, but it's more like 200.

record the successive gang bangs

I'd be suspicious as fuck.

Take my adcive; shes already bent over for at least 2 of those guys. (Pic related)

more

You are a cuck knowingly or not. She has most definitely banged one of the dudes probably during one of the keggers.

I work in residence life office of my hometown college, there is absolutely no way she needed to go to that house. Every campus I've ever heard of or spoken to concerning programs keeps a list of off-campus landlords and sublets.

She was probably seeing one of the guys on the side to begin with and decided to move in with him when the time was right.

I'm sorry user, I'm really not trying to make you feel bad but chick tend to lie for dick they want.

What possible excuse is she using to rationalize moving in there?

This. Put a hidden camera in her bedroom.

> that ass
dear lord

buddy if she has such little respect for you that she'd pull a stunt like that it's time to look for greener pastures.
Take a red flag for what a red flag is.

I'm a guy who lives in a college party house and the last thing me and my roommates would allow would be one of the girls we fuck moving in with us. We literally have a no girlfriends house rule.

>explore her sexuality
Ah, gets a chuckle out of me every time. Only a woman could think personal development is meant to squirt against the back of your throat.

Decent post tho

>I'm a guy who lives in a college party house
And you would also make a bet with your bros to see who could fuck this girl first.

There is only one reason for a girl to move into that sort of house.

>implying she didn't have other more reasonable options

Actually, we have a weekly bet. Whoever fucks the ugliest, fattest girl doesn't have to buy beer that week.

>Well i em shure she meet their frends to "Hans&Franz"

But you'd allow a random chick in the house to stay?

I call bullshit. Women are way more trouble then their worth.

All I know is a work in Residence Life and there is no reason why she couldn't have found a house with other chicks. Our university as well as every one in the state that I've contacted has an off campus list of houses as well as sublets. She moved into that house because she wanted to and I highly doubt a chick would want to move into a house full of dudes unless she's banging at least one of them.

Think about how much cleaning and she that would need to be done around the house. She wouldn't be on the hook to do it all but you know chicks, they don't wait for shit to be clean. They clean it and bitch their head off.

Chicks always find a way to party without having to live at the house, I'm 100% sure she's banging someone there.

recent college grad.. i shared an apartment with females twice. in my experience, move in with her or end it.
>she isnt the type of girl who cheats
I fucked a lotta girls who had longterm boyfriends (6 years!) who I thought 'werent the type of girl to cheat'. our society is fucked man and i dont think you should trust your instincts on this one. just my two cents

>But you'd allow a random chick in the house to stay?

Where the fuck did you get that from? Are you retarded?

Shit, that is a terrible bet

>[
also, op does your girl drink alcohol?
if so, even women with the best intentions will cheat

We want what's best for you OP

L E A V E H E R

>18 year olds have to ask their University to sign a lease

I fucked a lotta girls who had longterm boyfriends (6 years!) who I thought 'werent the type of girl to cheat'. our society is fucked man and i dont think you should trust your instincts on this one. just my two cents

>user is right OP! The man speak the truth!

So as we have all said, she's a slut and is cucking him.

All women are sluts when they move out on their own, it's what they do.

It's actually a source for hours of fall off your couch laughing.

>All women are sluts.
You should have stopped there

Mate tell her you aren't comfortable with her living with 4 frat guys if she does anything other than respect you and your feels abort that shit. That's how normal people deal with this shit

Yall gunna break up. Hs sweathearts always do.
She'll find a more interesting dude, and you could too

I don't think she's cucked him yet. She just moved in. But she's planning on cucking him and it's obvious. He has less than a week to dump her and still maintain his honor.

op could find a more interesting dude

chances are you are already a cuck.

Just end it right now if she wasn't a whore she would have found an alternative.

You know she wants it and you want it too. FAG

My current GF was in this situation last year. I'm extremely doubtful anything happened, and she's since moved out to live with other friends.
She, too, is not the cheating type. I trust her. You came to Sup Forums knowing exactly the response you were going to get. If you trust her, it'll probably be fine, if not, end it. You're not gonna be together forever anyway, you're in college for fucks sake.

The fuck are you talking about? What I'm saying is that all schools host a list of available housing. What I'm saying you dense fuck, is that she has no good excuse to move into the house.

>I couldn't find housing with all girls
That's a lie there is a list

>I couldn't find any other house listed
That's a lie there is a list

>I know this guy and I would feel more comfortable with him, besides I don't know anyone around here and there is no way to look up off campus housing

That's a lie, there is a list. She feels more comfortable because she's fucking him.

Think before you type shit for brains.

Also depending on the university's admissions agreement you absolutely have to ask the university to move off campus and in this particular state the majority of them do not allow it for the first two years. You ether live in some backwards state or have never been to college. I went to college and I've worked at one for 4 years in this particular department so suck a dick dumb shit.

>move into a house with four other guys who throw parties every weekend

She might as well have a neon sign that blinks "I'm going to cuck you", hanging around her neck

>What I'm saying is that all schools host a list of available housing.

The way your saying it implies that college students can ONLY pick from that list, which isn't true.

>She'll find a more interesting dude, and you could too
Grindr

This. She specifically choose this house over undoubtedly dozens of other options. Why?

It's over. Break up with her first.

>She, too, is not the cheating type. I trust her

This. If I was in a house full of women who wanted to fuck all day idk how long I could last. Especially if I were working at a fast food joint getting dropped off by my girlfriend.

But hey.... Maybe just see how it pans out..

samefag

Go to a kegger every weekend. Earn respect from the bros. They might leave your girl alone.

You are literally retarded. I've spelled out why I said that and you still aren't grasping what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that a list is openly available so the slut has more than one choice. Any reason she is giving him concerning the choice is based on limited selection is irrational.

This guy gets it. Trust, what is trust? Something that grows with her meeting of your expectations. Would you be important enough for her to leave everything she finds exciting? Maybe. You know better..

>Earn respect from the bros
He lives with mommy, he isn't a bro.

Nah, I'm the top one, someone else agreed on the bottom. I'm too lazy to screencap.

All you do is tell her you're uncomfortable with her living with 4 guys. If she fails to see why that would bother you then she doesn't really care or she's already banging them. So yea either tell her and convince her, leave her, or move in with 4 girls and get even.

Yeah, I know how it sounds, but contrary to what Sup Forums users like to believe, not every girl is some desperate cock-hungry cum-dump. She's the quiet, bookish type. I'm more likely to cheat on her than she is on me, and I wouldn't cheat on her. I've no reason not to trust her, and if you think your GF would cheat, why is she your GF?

Op has several times that it isn't his girlfriend that he distrusts, but rather it is her new roommates that he distrusts and the purpose of this thread was obviously to ask advice about how to get her out of that house.

You would know this if you lurked moar. It's never enough.

>and if you think your GF would cheat, why is she your GF?
They tend to surprise you. Even good girls like to fuck you over for fun.

So in other words, you are going to ignore good advice about confronting her and live in a fantasy while she cucks you.

Good luck user, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is literally no reason for her to choose that house.

I'd love to hear her excuse for picking that house to move into.

What the fuck does a college having a list of house have ANYTHING to do with this thread? If the college didn't have a list of residences to chose from, she would have the exact same choice: A house full of guys, a house full of girls or a coed house. The University having a list has no bearing on this choice. It's irrelevant.

Op if you trust her sio god dammed much just fucking tell her what you think and stop being a cuck and asking Sup Forums

>You live with you're mom.
>you're

Goddamnit, user... I don't care how valid your point may have been or how insightful, I couldn't fucking get past that shit right there.

Yes it does because it nullify any excuse she could come up with for choosing to live there.

What possible excuse does a straight female have to live with 4 straight males that doesn't involving fucking at least one of them?

>I couldn't find any other housing

That's about the only good excuse I could think of that would rationally explain why you decided to live with 4 hetro dudes to your boyfriend.

What I'm saying you dense aspie is that she cannot use that excuse. There is a list to choose different housing, one that would be much more suitable for someone who is in a committed relationship.

I never understood the I trust her not him argument. Odds are they're not gonna straight up rape her. Maybe she would be coerced into doing things but it takes 2 to make that decision. So if you don't trust them you also don't trust her it's just a way to rationalize the fact you don't trust her but still say you do

>hs sweethearts*
that's why I went with my Jr HS sh

get a trap gf instead OP