Knive thread?

knive thread?

post your knifes

Other urls found in this thread:

elementalknives.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here is most of mine.
so far knives posted look pretty decent.

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 is my daily carry

If it ever breaks I'm buying another one

love that knife, got the same one here
but with no serrations.

just bought this last week. we were going camping this wkend but it rained a lot so it wont get its first outing till next wkend
bottom left is nice

My most used knife, Brusletto hunter.
It's light, comfortable and really sturdy.
For the last 3 years I've had it on my belt every day I'm out fishing, hunting or hiking.
Never fails.

Got to love Morakniv.

>knive
>knifes

>tfw you own the knife on the picture

Another Brusletto owner here, top quality blades.
Gotta love them.

designed for the specific task of killing bears.

Emerson cqc 8
The wave feature on these knives make them faster to pull open from your pocket than automatics

>Designed to try and fight back while being mauled
Fixed it for you

Very pretty. Trying to kill a bear with a knife is an over all bad idea though.

Even though #3 isn't technically a knife, i added it anyway.

Steigerwalt designed Benchmade

Na man, it's a sport.

Fuuuuuck those are nice.
Saw one for sale in my local outdoors shop but skipped it because Brusletto isn't that known here in Murica.
Now I regret not buying it.
Didn't know they were Norwegian, figured they were Italian.. Damn they get good reviews.

yeah I havent had one before but it seems such good value, I think its a 3.2mm carbon steel blade and it has some nice touches, like the grey part of the handle is hard but the black bit is slightly squidgey, and it clicks into the sheath because the little notch in the handle lines up with a bit in the sheath. and theres a series of ridges on the front of the sheath at the top where you thumb pushes on it as you take the knife out. just seems like a lot of thought went into the design. I'll have to wait and see how well it keeps its edge and sharpens but yeah it seems nice

>knife thread
>No Spyderco

I knew Sup Forums was filled with fags, but God damn son, at least spend your money right.

> knive

My, you certainly aren't the sharpest cutting utensil in the drawer.

what are you, a baby man ?!

Extremely popular here in Scandinavia besides the Mora and such.
Had version 1 and 4 (version 1 has a slightly different design) and they are indeed proper blades. Used mines for 10-15 years. No problems.

Carry on the right

First knife I forged

ITT guys with tiny dicks try to compensate

I love the smith and Wesson blades. Clean af

SOG access card

Or outdoors people like me..

How the hell would that butterfly blade even fit?

Does your dick not get even smaller out in the cold?

Aethetic

Golf clap

I've gone through a bunch of mora clippers, which is (or was anyway) their cheapest knife.

They hold their edge well enough, and I think they could last pretty well to, but after a while it's not worth the effort to keep it up. I work my knives pretty hard so I go for cheaper models and just replace them.

Either way, great bang for the buck.

Spyderco makes some pretry good knives to carry on the daily

Probably. It's called shrinkage.. Don't know what this interest in our dicks comes from but homo's like you should also own a proper knife.

Hey, it's legal

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, thanks.

The plural of homo is homos. Carrying knives doesn't make up for your lack of education either.

Cool boys thread.

Lol wut? I just meant you got good looking gear. Except for the smokes. American spirits master race.

my benchmades

Oooh look at that. Hehe get out kid.
I may not be that well educated but I know how to survive. Do you?
>pic related, I get my own food.

i think you got the f and v wrong

I have a six figure income, plebs like you get me my food.

Bet that's one happy doggo.

Oh I thought you meant to type "pathetic" lol

Doesn't this belong on /k/ faggots

Sure is. Ralf is the happiest dog I ever had.
Doesn't matter if it's snow or rain , he goes after moose and deer like a bullet.

I only get my self food.
Have fun with that income when the world goes to shit. You will be the first to die you useless faggot..

THAT is a hella good knife. I used to have that a few years back for a while but I lost it in a car accident. Can you give me the model?

I was given top left as a gift and not once did I ever need it for anything useful.
I dulled the fuck out of it just fidgeting with it because of anxiety, and cutting pieces of old credit cards and carving wood from it and trying to cut through aluminium.
I also snapped the tip off using it to pry two pieces of stuck metal apart.
Fuck knives.

You're missing out dude.

You will die dirt poor while waiting for a 'reckoning' that will never come. You should have stayed in school, you ignorant bigoted waste of space.

I like this one.

i use this instead of an exacto knife to do my papercraft.

one and only

no photo here but that

Pretty much faggots who buy knives to look cool.

You obviously don't fish

This.
Or he probably doesn't do anything manual labor related or job related that renders the need for one

funny, your knives and your picture are the same quality.

I usually hate going into knife discussions because half the people don't know anything about knives, or have shit taste.

But anyway... My usual edc. Benchmade contego with a Spyderco dragonfly. I typically pair a smaller knife geared toward utility tasks with a larger more "tactical/defensive" blade should the need for something larger arise. Many fun combinations that way-

>contego with dragonfly
>contego with sog mini aegis
>sog trident tanto with Ontario rat 2
>hk fixed blade with another dragonfly in H1...
>etc...

Some things for noobs:
>half serrated anything is trash
>half serrated tanto or sheepsfoot/warnecliff is a retarded blade shape/grind combo
>I know this because I made the mistake myself
>buy quality, you'll thank yourself later
>Kershaw assisted openers rattle after 5 minutes of fondling
>know at least something about the range of common blade steels
>try not to get in knife fights... ever
>no matter how expensive and rare your knife is, someone has a more expensive, more rare knife (and they'll let you know)
>carrying/collecting isn't about being a snob, but give the uninformed good info
>that way you won't have to cringe at $5.99 440 steel Chinese bargain special blades all the time

I actually fish on a competitive level.
I'm in the army.

The knives in those posts have 0 wear. meaning you flip them open and closed behind your PC while mom makes you hotpockets.

... with a pistol

That too. That little black tradesman blade was given to me by a co-worker at the factory because i always needed one.

wow a 9mm knife

How the hell do you not own a knife then? It's your most useful tool. I guess since you don't eat your fish you don't have too much of a use. But biting your line will fuck up your teeth dude

for what reason do you need a gun on you every day?

I wanna get a karambit, but not one of those shitty ones with the plastic handle. Any of you knivebros can recommend me something?

I don't carry a gun but I'm glad people do. You never know man. In texas last year some dumbass thought he could go to a gun toting state and went to shoot up the mall and some guy popped him right in the parking lot. No one died that day

Who the fuck said I don't own a knife? I own several, for different purposes. None of them because they look cool.

elementalknives.com/
theyre csgo knives but they are made out of abs fiberglass, and some of the designs look neat.

My one and only. Carbon Steel.
And not that beta ass 15 cheap raptor claw bullshit.

Not dirt poor. Work as a tourist guide. We fool cunts like you of big bucks because you are all dumb as shit.

Bra, that little black tradesman i have is the most useful shit i own, it fits right in the stash pocket in my jeans with a plastic handle, light af

You're a tourist guide and you think you have one over on me. Jesus Christ. I feel sorry for you.

>kek tourist guide.
And the other guy think he makes money lol.
Tourist guides makes bank like crazy nigga.
Biggest hustlers in the world.

Ohhhh yeah I don't understand the ridiculous ones either.

Probably a level3+ Commissioned security officer.
We carry this shit like a dress code. And it's supplied by the employee not employer, so it's on our person off duty.

Nigga those guys makes huge bank. We're talking 250+ per hour in some places.
You just some office suit slaving away while he meets people and see's nature/cities. Kek.

>Kershaw assisted openers rattle after 5 minutes of fondling
locktight the pivot screw. problem solved.

steel can make a huge difference but you know what I have had 410 steel perform better than some pretty high end shit. depends a lot of the maker/treatment too.

This little guy has actually saved my buddy while whitewater kayaking. He got caught in some branches after he swam, and I got him out. Never go on the water with out it

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Never said I "have one over you" dumb shit.
But I get my food free, I know how to survive, I make great money.
You, you are useless. Just some sad drone.

>cringing while I say this

The cold steel karambit is a good bet. I don't like cold steel products... At all... But I've heard good things and being a more "traditional" karambit shape, it seems to be much better at least aesthetically than a lot of more "novelty" karambits.

I have the trainer version of it and the size and feel is just about where I'd want it in terms of a steel version.
The United cutlery (cheap) karambit I also have; a bit different shape with 2 holes instead of the more traditional one hole.

They're fun to play with, fun to train with, but mastering a karambit for any kind of practical use is a long shot.

I work in tech. I wear what the fuck I like and travel all over the world.

It's funny how poor people think that making a little money on a seasonal basis is the same as having a proper income.

Ask the knife-worshipping homophobe how much 'bank' he actually has in the bank.

Remington Sport series

The picture I posted was when I had just started using it. It was brand new. I'm not gonna post a dirty old knife when I can post a nice clean picture

It's not the pivot. I have several Kershaw assisted folders and every single one rattles coming from the inside mechanism. None of my SOG's, or other assisted knives do this.

>I get my food free
>I make great money

You think getting a free meal is a perk to brag about. A sure sign of 'great money'. (For the record I can get three meals a day at work each day and don't even bother.)

doesn't make sense the spring should be tight open and closed. take them apart to see whats up.
which models are you talking about? i own quite a few and none of them do this even after being abused.

I don't work on a seasonal basis.
In summer I guide people across the land watching the wildlife and midnightsun, in winter I guide them across the frozen planes and forests to see the northern lights.
I live life.

shutup.