Who Do You Think Killed JFK and Marilyn Monroe?

Who Do You Think Killed JFK and Marilyn Monroe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbxhuSN5fHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Lee Harvey Osward killed JFK, and I think Marilyn died of an overdose.

Even if the bullet came from a different direction?

JFK grabb Marylin by the pussy

You guys still don't get it. The CIA flags can bump off people and no body can do a thing about it!

God help Thump.

JFK's head just did that. I call it the "no bullet theory."

youtube.com/watch?v=TbxhuSN5fHU

What if JFK planed to Nuke cuba? and the NSA/CIA killed him over that?

I suspect your image may be a fake

Obama killed JFK

obama fucKed marylin before?

Obama fucked everyone!

Obama fucked you?

Obama fucked your mom, blacky!

my mom is dead!

>my mom is dead!
Good, obama raped a corpse.

i will fuck your sister

Good I don't have a sister.

Bernie sanders

>the bullet
there was 3 bullets jackass

>>the bullet
>there was 3 bullets jackass

Why did you count them?

Tupac

Its said that during the last summer of her life, they all ran trains on her one weekend, Giancana, Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford took pictures of the whole thing. They drugged her, Giancana did anal or doggystyle on her while she was vomiting, then Frank Sinatra took the pictures to be developed! and the guy at the store almost contacted the police about the pictures.
It happened at the Cal Neva resort Sinatra owned. Marilyn called Joe Dimaggio to come and get her but they wouldn't let him in. Sinatra ended up burning the pictures.

It was Johnon. He hired my great-uncle Lee.

Mob Hitmen Killed JFK. They were hired by the Israeli Mossad to Sassanian him because he was going after Israel for espionage and their illegal nuclear weapons program.

Marilyn knew about it (and LBJ's Israeli connections) because she was his mistress. She was killed to keep her silent.

Thats about all. Peace out.

/thread

bullshit

he was against the fed
boom headshot
all other presidents against the fed were assassinated too

so, the jews.

JFK and RFK killed Monroe themselves because she publicly threatened to expose them. (Kennedy's were cocaine addicts and loved fucking side bitches) she was unreliable because of her instability considering all the drugs and alcohol she would consume and a lover scorned and all that.

It's an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

If you know what's good for you, just mind your own business and keep moving. Or else you'll end up under the astroturf, understand?

you and me. duh