name?

Janeway?

MEW

that didn't quite work

she's the literally who of our generation

Let's hope it stays that way.

>6 threads every day
>still doesnt know her name

hehehehe you've been rused by me my friend.

Ellen Wong

>don't participate in jerk off threads about women you don't know and have no interest in
>some spastic is then surprised you don't know her name
I can smell the Cheetos on your fingers, you filthy fat fuck.

why?

so she can stay ours

fuck off Knives

Roo Roo go poo poo?

proxy paige

Yeah she saved a generation with her lesbo propaganda girl power SJW movies.

wtf tobey?

A cute.

Darude Sandstorm

Dr...uh the Doctor
I'm Star Fleet.

me on far far right

Tugger is the man.

I worked with her as an extra on a show called Mercy Street. None of the other actors liked her very much.

she's a movie star, they're never liked by tv plebs

me on the left

I'd love to park my natalie in her port man...if you get what I mean.

Are you serious senpai?

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Based Tugboat.

Well, I knew I wanted to love after seeing her in Scott Pilgrim.
I don't know why this made me laugh so much

>Can you feel it Mr. Krabs?

>saved a generation

Wasn't aware films mattered that much

they do, but the explanation for it is esoteric. it doesn't saves live, but art is what makes life worth something more then just basic needs fulfilled. it's an elevation from the mundane. art is seen in every culture across the world from all times. pretty much every relgion ever made started with narration that is the precursor to the modern day film.

genuine question, does MEW expect to be addressed with "mary elizabeth", how fucking pretentious is that shit, I'd just call her mew desu

>you'll never facefuck her

Saved a generation from what

>being this new

mew lad

Loneliness

I think I SPILLED an entire generation on her...

I saw Rooney Mara at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Y-you too.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” while trying to talk to her but she kept shuffling away and staring into the distance and fiddling with her fingers in front of me. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her sob as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen SpaghettiOs cans in her cart without paying.

The guy at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be normal and hear him, but eventually turned back around and told him that she didn't know how stores worked.

When he took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped him and told him to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and swished her cape. I don’t even think that’s a normal item of clothing. After he scanned each can and put them in her cart and started to say the price, she kept interrupting him by saying that Kate had the money.

What do you think of MEW's naked, exposed soles?

heh
hehe

She's cute when she's aroused
youtu.be/TPGxkKii1Zg
(jump to 9:00)

That MetArt chick ain't no actress.