I'VE GOT THE ON CINEMA FEVER, I HOPE YOU'VE GOT IT, TOO!

>I'VE GOT THE ON CINEMA FEVER, I HOPE YOU'VE GOT IT, TOO!

HUGE NEWS: ON CINEMA AT THE CINEMA SEASON 8 PREMIERES JULY 27th!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gs6HrFJmzis&sns=em
youtube.com/watch?v=qlHpg2pBB6o
youtube.com/watch?v=XTJb914gKzY
youtube.com/watch?v=4LFD0VRyNyY
youtube.com/watch?v=HcJ9e1O40Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hope Tim keeps his lame band off the show this season.

gregg pls go

who /greggheads/ here?

The Dekkar Oscar Medley wil STAND the TEST of TIME!

>I belieeeve there's a Martian sitting on top of the world

RIP Axiom!

will we see Ghostbusters get a 5-bagger?

>the whole season will be LE DRUMPF jokes

Tim directed a hilarious video on the RNC last week, this is part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=gs6HrFJmzis&sns=em

direc-director by Pauul Fag eh Feig, starring Melinda McCart, Christian Willg? Wig. and oh theres another Mc name, I think they made a mistake with the names..
Anyways, great movie, great ghosts, 5 bags of popcorn!

You fucking dork

You're exactly as bad as the Tumblr/SJWs

clearly you've never seen the show

0/5 bags of popcorn

Sorry I want to see them talk about movies on their movie review show.

me

MAD MAX
GIVIN ALL THE LADIES HEART ATTACKS

That was only Axiom playing himself in Decker Season 3: Unclassified though ya dingus

Just started watching this. Do Gregg and Tim hate each other?

i gotta tell you, they don't always agree on everything.

Doug Prishpreed the GOAT T&E regular, up there with Richard Dunn, Ben Hur, Quall, DLH

but on the other hand, if you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose

I'm sorry guys I can't give 5 bags of popcorn to every movie, this one only gets 4

>tfw trying to explain On Cinema to someone

LUCKY SEASON 7

>Decker Unclassified is available to stream
>as such it is hard to private even though non amerifats cant get it

feels bad

>That episode where he massacres everyone's name but nails Benedict Cumberbatchs

Holy keks

I've lived in Victorville since 1996. It's so fucking weird to see the shithole desert city that many of us who live here call "Victimville" for a variety of reasons suddenly become some sort of inside joke/meme city in the past few years thanks to On Cinema.

totally, it's time to get serious about movies

Witnessed

You can tell tim was grooming him to lead from the very beginning. The master has become the student.

what happened to 500 movies in 500 days? did he find his first list?

>Gregg is so beta he gets kicked out of his own apartment
Lol @ all these Greggheads, go back to watching Skyfall

can't we all just get along??

Its no secret that the relationship between Tim and Gregg has been strained over the years but that animosity shouldn't extend to the rest of the on cinema family.

Especially as their rivalry is what gave us countless amazing moments and the god tier closer to season 2 of decker.
Greggs real time reaction to his actual VHS collection being destroyed gave the final scene of Port of Call: Hawaii a spectacular level of emotional gravitas that is sadly lacking in Decker Unclassified.

I love both these guys, they're the only reviewers I trust and the only ones the world needs

FUCK TIM, WC FIELDS WAS NEVER EVEN GIVEN A CHANCE, IT WAS A GREAT TRAGEDYYYYYY

how did you explain it?

I haven't watched a single episode of this. Where to begin? The funnies bits?

Tim can fuck off back to Jackson Hole if he brings his shitty buttrock into the new season.

What a fucking fall from grace.

I thought Tom Cruise Jr. dying would get his head on straight but I guess not.

>implying proto Dekkar's Oscar Reprise isn't the greatest moment of anything ever

youtube.com/watch?v=qlHpg2pBB6o
>fuck you mike huckleby

Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington play versions of themselves of the same name where they host an unsuccessful and unprofessional movie review show and they tweet from their real accounts but they are in character of the same names. Tim is an egomaniac and wants to the show to revolve around him and glorify him while Gregg is the sidekick. Their characters made a real show called Decker where they often break their Decker characters into their On Cinema characters. Imagine trying to explain the significance of being in Ant-Man and Fantastic Four in relation to their types of characters and keeping it all separate from the real Tim and Gregg.

This show brings consistent joy to my otherwise grey life.

even worse!
>mfw Greggheads think Decker is inspired by James Bond

What a Jam
Doug is GOAT, I meant to quote your post and say this sorry
>Mfw people think that Decker is just a shitty rip off of other AS shows like NTSF:SD:SUV

Also since I messedup my first post sorry!
youtube.com/watch?v=XTJb914gKzY

This song for Axiom sounds so good I love it
youtube.com/watch?v=4LFD0VRyNyY

start with the best podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=HcJ9e1O40Ic

I never thought of that performance as proto-Dekkar. He seems genuine still in Oscar Fever something Dekkar never had an once of.

>those stills of Eddie Redmayne throughout the show killed me and Call Me Ayaka had me in tears. I think it was my favorite Oscar special

Why does Gregg even keep doing this show? He's too good for Tim's bullshit. His finale's are LEGENDARY.

Aye it might be my favourite too

That being said there was still some fucking amazing shit in the last one. Stayed up til 5 in the morning and it was totally worth it.

This show is so fucking surreal, i watched 3 seasons back to back and some random episodes in later seasons and i still have no idea what it's about. It constantly feels like inside joke, and i missed and can't understand it on 100%. Anyone feels same way?

read

No.
>random episodes in later seasons

That's why you feel out of the loop and don't understand much silly.

holy shit lmao. I've never heard this. Gregg is so intimidated. I need to listen to more of the old podcasts.

Because he and the non meming minority of Sup Forums

He just wants to talk about film.

>tfw I'm still not finished Decker season 2 or On Cinema season 6