What race are Finns?

What race are Finns?

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)31542-1
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pronssikausi#Pronssikausi_Suomessa
vaestotiede.wordpress.com/2015/07/24/suomessa-esiintyvat-rodut-ulkonaon-perusteella/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narva_culture
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/03/03/113241
youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the swedish race

ugly

Finnic

Master.

Asian obviously

Nope.

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present strongly hints that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic origin.

This. It says it on the OP's own fucking map but it seems Juan is the only person here who can read.

In reality though Finnish I1(L287) branches off from Scandinavian I1 under 3k years ago.

It probably comes from a single proto-Germanic man who adopted a hunter gatherer lifestyle.

>adopted a hunter gatherer lifestyle
Is this what Paleoniggers tell themselves?

Paleos were R1a, R1b and I2 in Finland. They're all gone, every last one.
L287 or pre-L287 isn't nearly old enough to be called a paleo lineage even if it's carriers had to resort to hunting and gathering.

>Paleos were R1a, R1b

HOLY SHIT

You're in denial lad

European R is Proto Indo-European we're literally the forefathers of the Aryan Race

>Paleos were R1a, R1b and I2 in Finland
With Paleoniggers I'm referring to the fact that I1 retained this lifestyle the longest, and never innovated anything on their own. In the face of new technologies they abandoned their primitive cultures and languages in favor of those of the invaders as they were indefinitely more appealing.
>L287 or pre-L287 isn't nearly old enough to be called a paleo lineage even if it's carriers had to resort to hunting and gathering
Despite its young age it most probably originated in Finland, and due to a bottleneck effect gained prominance after having been on the verge of extinction.

Holeee shit we're gonna have a clash of the autists, Grab your popcorn kiddos.

No, Indo-Europeans are not the only ones with R1.
They just spread their seed more effectively.
There were definitely R1b's in mesolithic Finland since there were some in Narva culture Latvia and the aboriginals of Finland were closely related to them.

We are little Swedes

Eastern Sweden -> Finland

>No, Indo-Europeans are not the only ones with R1.

This is why i have said European R1B aka R1B-M269

>Finland since there were some in Narva culture Latvia and the aboriginals of Finland were closely related to them.

Do you have some source on that, and which clades/sub-clades were involved with these cultures ?

That's a sami girl you silly.

>Proto-Germanics settle in Finland 1000-500 BC
>At least one of them goes tribal or cucks paleos
>His descendants switch to Saami language
>Later, I1 Saamis switch to Finnish as do other Saamis with N1c

That's how it went down. I1 correlates with Saami influence too well for anything else.

>>Proto-Germanics settle in Finland 1000-500 BC
>>At least one of them goes tribal or cucks paleos
You can't cuck your own people, paleonigger.

Type N
violet color in the both maps

Narva Latvians had some of the characteristic mutations of M269 but not all.

>Further, the Y chromosomes of two of our Latvian Mesolithic samples were assigned to haplogroup R1b (the maximum-likelihood sub-haplogroup is R1b1b), which is the most common haplogroup found in modern Western Europeans

It's a well established archeological fact that the first people to settle Finland after the ice age were Butovo Swiderians. R1b or I2 was here first for sure.

Habloshits don't mean a thing. N1c1 carriers can look exactly like I1 carriers and vice versa

Eurasian

>violet
ブリヤート Buryatia
エヴェンキ Evenks

They're useful for tracking ancient tribal movements, but that's about it

>>Proto-Germanics settle in Finland 1000-500 BC
No, had that been the case we'd have a lot more R1a and R1b as they are the original Germanics.

A single man can have only one haplogroup. The Germanic settlement failed and was deserted but a single man's line survived but lost their culture as it was no longer useful for a hunter gatherer tribe.

>Narva Latvians had some of the characteristic mutations of M269 but not all.
erf i would've baited on a R1-M173

Anyway, thanks for the informations i will read it

>all these shitty theads
BUMP

TALK
ABOUT
FINNS

FFS

Autism race

>Be Sweden
>Lost to the group of praying monks

100% pure Aryan

You are Turk

He's a Turk who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

That's a fairytale. I1 Finns can't deal with the fact that their forebears were petty huntergatherers for thousands of years so they pretend to be Proto-Germanics (who ended up getting assimilated by primitive huntergatherers, rather than being direct patrilineal descendants of said huntergatherers).

>chinese are almost pure m9
wtf chinese are mongrelized empire, makes no sense

rude desu

>epicanthic fold
>dark eyes
>lazy eye
>black hair
>potato nose
>fat face
>potato/pig nose
>nigger lips
this guy lost the genetic lottery for sure

The internal structure of I1 isn't consistent with your ideas though, or archaeology.

There was never any hunter gatherer migration from Scandinavia to Finland in 1st millenium BC.

Read fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pronssikausi#Pronssikausi_Suomessa

You in picture?

Ikebey had a hard life

>>>/lookism/
Finns are not aryan.

nothing wrong with autism

>petty
I don't think it means what you think it means

Langan rantahurri voikin nyt sitten mennä aikaisin nukkumaan. Ehkä huomenna baittaatkin jonkun uskomaan paskaasi.

vaestotiede.wordpress.com/2015/07/24/suomessa-esiintyvat-rodut-ulkonaon-perusteella/

Insignificant. Unimportant. You get the idea.
I never said so. They already were here, but a certain young lineage gained prominance over the others perhaps due to newlyfound technologies from certain invaders.

This is impossible. R group developed in the Pontic-Caspian Steppe and hasn't appeard in "Europe proper" until the Bronze Age according to almost all anthropologists in modern academia. It would be impossible for a specimen to carry R group ... Before its conception.

Still me

I just saw that :

>Narva culture or eastern Baltic (c. 5300 to 1750 BC)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narva_culture

It wasn't Paleolithic, most likely some Early Indo-Europeans colonists like a vanguards.

But your theory fails because the age is too young, meaning that the ancestors of some related Germanic I1 men and L287's is under 3000 years.
I actually don't care if it's Germanic or not but the evidence suggests it is.

R1a and R1b were both widespread since almost 20000 years ago. Indo-Europeans just have their own subclades which are common today while most other R1a and R1b clades are extremely rare.

Finno-Ugric languages MUST be destroyed

Indo-Europeans didn't really exist until around 3500 BC. Everything older than that would be para-IE. It's possible IE is just one branch of ancient language family.

I love this nigga always poping in every haplogroup/genetic thread with his shit opinion without actually understanding anything.

No those R1b in Narva culture weren't Indo-Europeans, they autosomally were fully Hunter-gatherer they had no steppe ancestry.

No it doesn't. It is exclusively Finnish, so it could've and most likely originated here.

t. orja

t. sex slave

Projection

You can't get around the fact that Finnish I1 has a recent common ancestor with I-CTS2208 so easily.
I-CTS2208 does not exist in Finland but in Norway, Germany, Swede etc.

>they autosomally were fully Hunter-gatherer they had no steppe ancestry.

They just were too mixed to be distinguished from their Europeans neighbours

>R1B
>were fully Hunter-gatherer they had no steppe ancestry.

You're the nigger m8

Anyway, it's obvious that you're trying to push some weird theory

What is Yamnaya ?

A steppe culture in late 4th millenium BC.

Literally what you've said make no sense and your shit theories have no substianted claims.

Hunter-gather cultures in Eastern Baltic persited much longer than in in anywhere in Europe, Kunda and Narva cultures here were R1b and l2, agriculture here appeared without influx of farmer ancestry like everywhere else in Europe. Then during the Bronze age Corded ware culture appeared who were overwhelmingly R1a and clustered near Yamnayans that's when steppe ancestry in Eastern Baltic appeared.

>Anyway, it's obvious that you're trying to push some weird theory

>You

No that's what studies are showing not your shitty self made up theories.

>The Neolithic Transition in the Baltic Was Not Driven by Admixture with Early European Farmers

>Ancient DNA analyses show that – unlike elsewhere in Europe – farmers from the Near East did not overtake hunter-gatherer populations in the Baltic.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/03/03/113241

Latvia_LN which is early Corded Ware is clusters near Yamnaya. You can shove your shitty theories up your ass cretin.

It was a pocket of I1 that was left untouched by Germanic migration, or perhaps the language shift took place later than expected after the exodus of I1d's ancestors.

>R1a
>I2a
>no R1b

As i said you're trying to push a weird theory

R1B is purely Indo-European

Finland are true asians. This picture is from a Finnish dating site.

Reality isn't always convenient for your own bias.

CTS2208->pre-L287 looks like a boat import from around 1000-500 BC because
CTS2208 is not even typical for northern Swedes but Scanians and Germans.

That's because that's a different study in the pic you dumb fuck. Are you seriously acting like a retard or just pretending to not be able to read?

Here even the Finn linked you the study before retard.

Or Villabruna R1b which was pure WHG dated to 14k years ago was also probably Indo-European too right? You're so clueless that it even hurts to read your shitty posts.

date profile

>Or Villabruna R1b which was pure WHG dated to 14k years ago was also probably Indo-European too right? You're so clueless that it even hurts to read your shitty posts.

The vedas told us of a far very far past, The Indo European Race was a thing since the beginning of time itself.

R1b from 5K BC, from Narva culture. Autosomally they cluster between Western Hunter-gatherers and Eastern-Hunter-gatherer.
>t-they were Indo-european

60% of Finns are white.

CTS2208 is 4000 years old. Of course it is found in Scania and Germany, after all I1 is the aboriginal haplogroup of Northern Europe. Perhaps pre-L287 ventured North along the Swedish coast, and finally arrived in Finland. Or perhaps the Paleonigger built a raft out of bark or whatever the fuck his ilk used.

i still like her

hope this helps

If this is true then how come I see blonde haired and blue eyed men all the time in Pooland?

It's disgusting.

Nope, the TMRCA is 3000 years ago. It doesn't matter when it was formed. What matters is how closely related L287 are to the other
CTS2208 carriers to determine it's date of arrival to Finland. 2000 BC doesn't work either btw, that was a 800 years after R1a Corded Ware had landed into southern Scandinavia and began to murder the neolithic Funnelbeaker culture with their hammer axes.

>doesnt know that within countries some areas can be way whiter than others

Besides i once saw (in a like 30 minute walk in a big city) like 5 gingers and a few men with red bears

>Nope, the TMRCA is 3000 years ago
Still predates Corded Ware by a few centuries.
>2000 BC doesn't work either btw
It does if Finnish I1 originated in Finland, where there was no attested Germanic presence of any kind.

R1b Aryanists BTFO

Nigga what, 3000 years ago is 1k BC. Corded Ware appeared around 3k BC.

Corded Ware is 3000 BC in Poland. In Scandinavia, 2800 BC.
Southern Scandinavia hadn't been mesolithic for over a thousand years when Corded Ware came anyway.

Finnish I1 is just 1000 years of mutations on top of CTS2208. It just isn't old here.

How? So what if R1b was also present in pre-Indo-European populations?

Corded Ware in Scandinavia*
>Southern Scandinavia hadn't been mesolithic for over a thousand years when Corded Ware came anyway.
Pre-Indo-European nonetheless.
>Finnish I1 is just 1000 years of mutations on top of CTS2208. It just isn't old here.
The exclusively Finnish clade is over 3000 years old. It might not be very old in Finland, but old enough to match my theory of it undergoing a huge bottleneck due to joining Finnics early on.

Battle axe culture which is fancy way to say Corded ware in Scandinavia appeared 2,8 K BC. Mere two hundred years later after it's appearance in in Europe.

>The Swedish-Norwegian Battle Axe culture, or the Boat Axe culture, appeared ca. 2800 BCE and is known from about 3000 graves from Scania to Uppland and Trondelag.

Your theories don't work because you're too biased.
Anyway, Saamis have L287 too although of the same age or only very slightly older than Finns.
No reason to think it wasn't carried by folks that looked and spoke Saami when Finns first encountered them and taught them.

master race

not funny stop

Thank you for the nice animation!

Every single time, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
youtube.com/watch?v=bgtpS4LuE9U