Want to die 19 yo, sick of life, of people, it's boring

Want to die 19 yo, sick of life, of people, it's boring.

How do I die and make it look an accident, don't wanna make my parents look bad etc, I wanna wipe myself off the face of the earth.

Please help lads thanks

Krazy Glue your pee hole shut.

Walk into a nigger neighborhood.
Put hollow point in your own brain
Use a cum rag to hold the gun
Throw the gun after shooting self
??
Profit

pick a fight with some ghetto nigger. you end up dead most likely and with luck nigger goes to prison so win-win

Jump out of a high story window while intoxicated. If your blood alcohol level is high enough they'll probably rule it an accident.

arrange to meet someone somewhere and say you are waiting in your car for a text back and keep garage closed and die of co2 poisioning

If you're a trans teenager, you should probably throw yourself in front of a truck

>Want to die 19 yo, sick of life, of people, it's boring.
Yeah. I hear you.

Have you thought about getting a hobby, though? Something to distract you from the meaningless of our existence.

Only faggots kill themselves. Might as well just pack up your shit and go travel alone for a bit before you end it. If you're gonna end your life you might as well sell all your shit and just go, leaving your shit for othet people is stupid.

Shit if i knew that i'd have done it already.
My thoughts have been: detergent suicide (google it), start using heroin and 'accidentally' overdose after a few weeks/months, crash my car off a bridge, get extremely drunk and burn the house down or just take anti-emetics and down a whole bottle or 2 of something with a high alcohol content.

I'd decided however to simply wait for my mother to die; she's 70 so shouldn't be long now. When she's gone i'm just going to jump off a local suicide spot cliff because that seems like the least painful way to end it.

stop being such a positivistic faggot, let the boy do what he pleases
GOOGLE SEARCH EXIT BAG

Car crash

make sure you send my steam account some money

DUDE don't do it, alcohol poisoning is a shitty way of dying, and I heard its pretty painful, you just lay there, choking on your own vomit. Buy a gun instead

Fuckin bitch I'm 19 and my life is in the shitter but I'm not killing myself I'm workin hard to get myself out of where I am
Stop being a bitch and be the man you meant to be

Go to bed Jack

Make a deal with yourself that you'll wait a year to do it--and stick to it

Don't die, get yourself a small home and maybe just a little job and do drugs, chill your whole life. Just live in the moment and be happy that you're not cold, you aren't hungry etc. That's my thoughts on this topic, cause I got a situation like this

SEEMS MY REPTILIAN SYSTEM doesn't like you.
Go on then free your soul. But if you stay you OBEY Curtis.

Krazy Glue your bung hole shut.

krazy glue you nose and mouth shut and go running before you know it you've blacked out.