Ask a guy who goes to Eyes Wide Shut-type sex parties anything

ask a guy who goes to Eyes Wide Shut-type sex parties anything.

yes, the women get in free, if they send in photos to the organizers. It costs men a substantial fee just to be a part of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5bdhq5/ashley_alban_college_girl_facefuck/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5bdhq5/ashley_alban_college_girl_facefuck/

As a dude what's the point in going?

no, it's not prostitution. No female guests are paid for attending. It certainly does attract attractive women who wish to meet established men, or at least have hookups with them.

which city?
''berlin?

How do you even find such a club? I hang out with the wrong people.

Men pay membership fees to have their pick of attractive women. This includes men who bring along their wives. There are many cases of couples seeking a young ingenue for the wife to enjoy.

The woman-to-man ratio is at a minimum 2:1, and more often 3:1 or even 4:1.

This scene is only going to get bigger.

I'm sure someone is going to try replicating it with lower fees for the men, but the women will wise up to it and attend the heavy hitter parties.

Los Angeles.

SNCTM is the name of the organizer. you can google it.

are there any powerful guys out there? Can you give positions instead of name ?

>Not paid to be there
>Would not go to "cheaper" version
Which is it user.
Why are they really there

"Men have to pay, women get in free"

This always used to bother me, but I realized the price for a women is literally to look good otherwise you have no value. Fat/uglys girls have no hope, but at least a not as good looking dude can pay his way in.

I've seen many celebrities there already, and I have a feeling we're going to be getting some mind-blowing A-list women soon, but that's going to be a situation where I'd get killed for naming names.

The security around these things is insane.

>"yes, the women get in free, if they send in photos to the organizers. It costs men a substantial fee just to be a part of this."

Well you just gave yourself away because that's not AT ALL how it works.

I imagine it to be like that episode of "it's always sunny in philadelphia," with fat ugly middleaged people just eating a buffer

Why do you lie on the internet to strangers?

This is also my question

So do the women think that rich men are LESS filthy than craigslist cheaters?
What attracts them to the wealthy men if "they are not paid to be there?"

This movie was shit, and not because of the 80s bush. It doesn't exist. Not unless you admit its just expensive prostitution

I'm assuming he means they're not paid to avoid prostitution but it enables the women to "rub shoulders" with very financially secure men with the money and status and looks to attend these parties.

If you offer a watered down/cheaper version the talent pool will be slightly less "attractive". The hot women looking for elites aren't going to be into that.

some Govt. and law enforcement officials and Hollywood power players, of course.

Bill Maher is one of the only people who has publicly acknowledged being part of this scene.

My point is that women would realize that certain events are A-list quality and high-budget and they will be drawn to that.

like i said, if you're a male member who is married or attached, you can bring your female partner whether she is average looking or not.

but yes, it goes without saying that the selected female guests are unamiinously 7.5/10's or better......if you see a 6/10, you know she's either attached or extremely educated or connected.

know of any clubs or groups in Houston?
I could afford this and my wife and I would be desirable candidates

SNCTM was founded by someone who was fascinated by Eyes Wide Shut and looked into whether such societies exist. he said, as far as he could see, they didn't, so he made one.

Why are you posting this on every thread?

i only know of snctm, in LA, but they're going to NYC and Cannes now.

What are the prices like for some ugly schmuck that owns a few businesses??
Asking because I regularly get 10s over in asia for a round trip price of usually $2k
In the US i have not found high end 10s for anything short of 5k

comments like this make you come across like a fraud.
this is an anonymous forum. you could name
literally everyone in the room and there's no way to prove who you are.

$12k membership cost is all I know of.

12k... for one party?
I better be guaranteed the whitest youngest most attractive legal adult in the city.
Where is this at btw?
If this is LA, thats about right. If this was Kentucky I would start to wonder how you shipped in 10s for the party...