Hello Sup Forums. We should play a game. How many Pro-AntiChrist messages can you find in hollywood's latest movies...

Hello Sup Forums. We should play a game. How many Pro-AntiChrist messages can you find in hollywood's latest movies? Let's use Age of Ultron. I wonder how many it takes for people to realize what's going on.

>B-but coincidence, Occam's razor

lol

>General theme

General theme is Ultron is a higher being who is going to start war with humanity to destroy them so that he and his people can rule on the New earth. This is symbolic of Christ leading those saved in the battle of Armageddon so He and His people can rule in the new heaven and the new earth.

>Ultron is one, Avengers are many

Something spoken of by Ultron. Ultron is one program that commands all of the robots whereas the avengers are "divided". This is symbolic of how Christ and His people are really one. Christians have put their flesh to death and they are described as the "Body of Christ". This is also a theme common in the Avengers series. The avengers are symbolic of the nations of the world and the movie is calling on everyone in the world to unite to fight against God.

>Seven deadly sins

Hulk is wrath, Captain America is Pride, Hawkeye is envy, Ironman is Greed, Thor is Gluttony, Black Widow is lust, and Nick Fury is sloth. Together the seven deadly sins unite to fight against God and His Christ.

>Seven continents

The seven avengers are also the seven continents of the world. Together the world unites to fight off God and His Christ

>As the people of Noah

Quote spoken by Ultron. Is a reference to Jesus comparing the Second Coming with the people of Noah "As it was in the days of Noah so too will it be at the coming of the Son of Man" -Matthew 24.

>Upon this rock

Quote spoken by Ultron. Is a reference to Jesus talking with Peter, "And I say also to you, that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." -Matthew 16

>I'm not Jarvis, I'm not Ultron, I'm I AM

Quote spoken by Vision (who is symbolic of the Antichrist). Reference to God talking with Moses in the book of Exodus:

Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?”

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”

>Ultron's church/"Come to confess your sins?" remark to Ironman

Starting to get stupid how much this is just flaunting it in people's face

>Ultron's plan with the city in the sky coming down to earth

Alright I guess this is clever. A reference to the New Jerusalem in the book of Revelation:

"Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband...

...And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God."

Revelation 21

An AI made to analyze and emulate humanity takes all information from the past 5000 years and comes to the conclusion it most closely resembles God and uses its newly learned quotes to compare itself to God in attempts to convince humans that it truly is God and should listen to it. Retard

>B-but coincidence, Occam's razor

lol

>Claim presented
>Evidence presented supporting claim

Uhhhh...autism and stuff. That's a sound rebuttal. I showed him.

lol

>lol

lol

How is Thor 'Gluttony'? Or Fury 'Sloth'?

Nick Fury is sloth because he doesn't do anything. Google "MBWA".

Thor is gluttony I guess because in his first movie there's a lot of themes of food. They all celebrate their battles by feasting and telling grand tales, etc. Also pic related.

>lol
>lol

lol

black widow is mary

a total whore who hangs around men all day, teasing them with her cleave and tight outfits

iron man

iron man can fly. jesus can also fly. jesus also wore a militarized suit of metal in order to defeat his enemies

>lol
>lol
>lol
lol

that's Magdalene

Marvel Cinematic Universe is shit.
But now it's Satanic? I've heard it all.

Hawkeye is envy?

He had a secluded secret ranch with his family. He doesn't begrudge his fellow avengers their powers. I just don't see it.

Natasha is lust? Because she has titties? That's some 7th grade Catholic school stuff right there.

I don't think the bible says anything about seven continents either. It was written before the europeans discovered several continents. could make your argument more compelling by just deleting that part

Your overanalyzing the movie so much it makes it autistic just enjoy the movie whether or not there are apparent antichrist refrences in the movie

>hawk eye
>not envying avengers` powers
cmon nau, you can see it in his eyes and every line he delivers when he runs out of arrows

Wait rebutting this by arguing that he's just calling Occam's razor is misunderstanding his argument. He's literally tying the theme of Ultron's arrival in the movie with the way the bible talks about how the antichrist would present himself. He speaks falsehoods and promises the world to his followers while simultaneously plotting the downfall of man. He creates legions of blindly loyal followers by building them up himself and by deceiving the vulnerable. Jesus (Vision) then comes from heaven to overthrow the false prophet with the help of those that still believe in him as the one true god. He's literally a true god in the face of a false god, given his infinity stone that gave him life. If anything resembles divinity in the Marvel universe it's the 6 infinity stones.

But movies are a form of art and are subject to an individual's interpretation. Think what you will, bucko.

>enjoy the movie
How can I enjoy something that is a complete piece of utter shit?
Marvel Cinematic Universe stopped being interesting and enjoyable a long time ago.

>General theme is Ultron is a higher being who is going to start war with humanity to destroy them so that he and his people can rule on the New earth

He wants to kill which is a sin. There's no way that's symbolizes christianity.

I thought I was the only that have noticed that stuff, never actually think I told someone about it.
thought about years before the avengers came out, I know it sounds insane, but the movie superman vs batman when they bury him they all leave and it implies that he is coming back to life.

>I don't think the bible says anything about seven continents either.

I didn't claim it did. I claimed the avengers numbered seven and that the continents number seven. The movie producers are trying to call on the world to unite to fight against God.

Also as stated, the theme of division is in each of the Avengers movies and is also a reference to Jesus' quote, "If Satan does battle with Satan his Kingdom is at an end. A house divided cannot stand." etc.

Interestingly, "A House Divided" was also a quote used by Lincoln who was president during the Civil War and this theme is most prominent in Captain America: Civil War. The next enemy up is Thanos and the reason Civil War happened before Infinity Wars was to highlight the need for unity in the world to fight at Armageddon. Of course Infinity War hasn't been made yet but you can probably guess what the plot will entail. Some all powerful being coming down from the Heavens to destroy the people of earth so He and His people can reign. First it was Loki, then it was Ultron, and now it's Thanos. While we're at it, I guess you could add to the pile the Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel, 300, and even Night at the Museum 2.

It's like this time loop where Hollywood just keeps repeating the same exact story calling for the viewers to stand up and fight at the battle of Armageddon.

shut up jew

>lol
>lol
>lol
>lol

lol

>He wants to kill which is a sin.

I think you need to read the book of Revelation if that's really your argument.

go back to /x

Also other movies like the purge election day for example, it is like obvious.
also the simpsons creepy sorta predictions, even family guy, new normal, that shit cannot be coincidence some satanic shit right there.
The Blacklist series russian spyes with intel on the white house.
I just find it creepy just keep reading the Holy Bible OP try not to figure out subliminal messages that much or you can go insane.
God Bless

>An lol about an lol about an lol about an lol about an lol.

lolception