Is he a misunderstood genius?

Is he a misunderstood genius?

Capeshit CANNOT be kino
End this charade right now

Yes

/thread

Affleck's remark, "I'm real when it's useful," at first sight adheres to the postmodern solipsistic and relativistic modes. This is confirmed by Terrio when questioned about his research for Justice League, which included "red- and blueshifts in physics". However, on further inspection, Affleck's comment simultaneously reinspects Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". This invariably leads to a more pragmatic worldview, as Pierce declares "Consider the practical effects of the objects of your conception. Then, your conception of those effects is the whole of your conception of the object."
Affleck further confirms the pragmatic totality when approaching Miller and Momoa:
>"So you're fast."
>"You can talk to fish."
Reality as it operates in Snyder films, isn't subservient to language, they work in tandem. This leads as back to Eastern philosophy, the Hinduist Guru Mantra becomes another mythopoetical jigsaw piece in the totality of Justice League. As Brody succintly observed, "Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it."

Yes. He is a fucking hack who sometimes gets misunderstood for a genius by prepubescent boys.

Zack Snyder is my spirit animal

>On release, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly received criticism for its depiction of violence.[38] Leone explains that "the killings in my films are exaggerated because I wanted to make a tongue-in-cheek satire on run-of-the-mill westerns... The west was made by violent, uncomplicated men, and it is this strength and simplicity that I try to recapture in my pictures."[39] To this day, Leone's effort to reinvigorate the timeworn Western is widely acknowledged.[28]

>Critical opinion of the film on initial release was mixed as many reviewers at that time looked down on Spaghetti Westerns. In a negative review in The New York Times, critic Renata Adler said that the film "must be the most expensive, pious and repellent movie in the history of its peculiar genre."[40] Charles Champlin of the Los Angeles Times wrote that the "temptation is hereby proved irresistible to call The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, now playing citywide, The Bad, The Dull, and the Interminable, only because it is."[41] Roger Ebert, who later included the film in his list of Great Movies,[42] retrospectively noted that in his original review he had "described a four-star movie, but only gave it three stars, perhaps because it was a 'Spaghetti Western' and so could not be art". Ebert also points out Leone's unique perspective that enables the audience to be closer to the character as viewers see what he sees.[43]

Replace 'Spaghetti Western' with 'Capeshit' and you've got your answer.

BvS being good was the worse meme that has ever come out of the bowels of mexican Sup Forumsedditors. Soon people will start taking this bait as fact.

it's not a meme though, you're just mad because you didn't get it

But it is though. How many "kino" movies get discussed on Sup Forums maybe one or two a day. If BvS was the masterpiece you people say it is, it wouldn't get discussed at all in this board. The only reason for saying that BvS is good is to get (you)s.

Fact is. It divided the DC fanbases, it got panned by critics and underperformed at the box office. Now DC is trying desperately to capture a more lighter tone because they know they fucked up. Now we have fuckers like you, parroting that now Justice League is going to be "quip kino". You're all so desperate to validate yourselves you'll grasp at any memes or any parroting of depth to feel better about your mediocre movie.

>y-you didn't get it
Brilliant, snyderfaggot

But some capeshit movies have already been recognized as art ( eg. The Dark Knight). Snyder's movies in particular are considered worthless, not the genre as a whole.

yes

I as a mexican stand along side Capitan America not Snyder Rangers

He's way better than the average memed director so he isn't as bad as numale reviewers say he is but I think saying he's a genius is a bit of a strech

Snyder is an anti-genius

Hes a pleb hack the cinematically illiterate numale crowd champions as a master of cinema because they lack cinematic skill set

Visually his movies are pretty unique for the genres. 300 for example.

He's the Robert Rodriguez of making one kind of shitty movie.

nice try joss

>videogame aesthetics and aping sin city
>unique

no

he's "special"

>videogame aesthetics

What did he mean by this?

You have to go back paco

>numales
>liking Snyder

They do
here is one of the main pushers of this pleb hack

No he's not. lmao.

this

He's a director, they don't really do much...

You must be really new to our art board, meme tourist

I support this. At worest it makes it seem like Sup Forums is a christian board with christian morals... at best it makes us seem like we're pretending to be retarded.

No, I'm in that whole twitter dc meme groups and this guy hasn't done anything about Snyder since like Feb.

So you're not a local then

Those movies is pretty much the protgen for the modern action movie, and it's influence on movies like Alien and The Thing is apparent.

Been here since 09, lad.

says the one fag spamming twitter posts trying to prove a point

He's an ok director who was certain talent with visuals and making things epic but for some people he's way over the top basically this: