/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Other urls found in this thread:

bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-rumors-new-season-fall-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=5RZvSIjQL_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BB UK LIVE FUCKING FINALS RIGHT NOW INNIT

DONT BE MINT AND GET IN HERE YOU PROPER FACKING CHAVS

bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-rumors-new-season-fall-2016/

/fbt/ please please please

>mfw the U.S version of BB has the best format

>mfw people are back to being scared of you because you have a 8.3% chance of coming back into the house

>mfw hughie wins

>james' name anywhere near a word 'honor'

>mfw the UK celebrity version is half Americans

>tfw you realize there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who didn't watch BBUK 17

if that's true, I'm super happy uk fucked out of EU

There is no way anyone would want to do 2 seasons back to back, and I mean like right away, cuz obviously James and Da justt did it.

>mfw someone near me thinks the uk bb version is shit

Do any of you have a reason to be mad at James aside from just being in the alliance you don't like?

Post Laura or Evelyn. That girl is mingin

Did someone eat the last bag of chips?

lmao

HE'S A LIAR AND STORYTELLER

yes, HE MADE A PUBLIC DEAL WITH BRIDGETTE AND BROKE IT

as HoH he had an obligation to also put up victor who was allowed back into the house after being evicted. this is BB101, they always go right back out and for that reason IM OUT

ITS A BBUK TAKEOVER

HONG KONG
O
N
G

K
O
N
G

Nigger you just bitter

>calling me misses mingin

Watch the n-bombs bro

If true, it seems like one of these

>They are trying out the biannual format and will continue doing two a year if successful

>There is speculation in the article that it might not be on tv and instead be distributed online through the CBS All Acess services, and they want to test out and see how it goes and possibly permanently implement it.

>They want to crank out BB19 out real quick so they can go ahead and dump a shit load of money on BB20 All Stars 2 final season this summer because they are ready to be done with this series

bitter about what? breaking a comp deal is one of the shittiest plays in the game, literally nobody not even nat should be trusting him at this point.

>jayne 6th
>evelyn 5th

OI LADS CHEEKY NANDOS AFTER THIS YEAH

Off the top of my head:

To me, like Frank, his likability is dependent on his underdog status. This season he isn't the underdog.

He's also not good at decision making and allowed others (Natalie, Day, "the house") decide his nomination this week.

He created an unnecessary enemy of either Frank or Bridgette who stays.

He's also in a known showmance and I can guarantee he'd never cut her if he had to.

>cheeky
>its planned
>mfw

Oi, lads never mind all that. Don't be grassing on me or making me out like a nonce but Teen BB UK 2 when?

>hughie is still in

>hughie is still in

>add an entire new season because they want to hurry up to get to the final season because they are done with the series

haha wow, someone actually thought this out

I would never do BBUK since it doesn't have strategy

But...

Blimey

We need BB AS2, with Frank

building a separate house only to be discovered in a few days

2016 was a complete shit show

reminder that hughie is a fucking psycho
youtube.com/watch?v=5RZvSIjQL_A

Dr. Will/Boogie/Frank

>final 3

well he is irish

Gave me the Coreys

this is a family board. THE CHILDREN DONT NEED TO SEE YOUR FILTH

>mfw everyone here is a jacksonbro

Who is she?

>this girl tells you she's not taking her tits out tonight and then takes her tits out
wat do?

>this guy tells you he's a multi fucking millionaire and you ask him to pay your rent and he says he's bought houses for people before
wat do?

Evict him

this season is so shitty even hamsters and jokers are barely updating and we have some BBUk fag shitting up our general because nobody cares

>be a /TANK/ bro
>listening to him tell how Kill Bill goes shot by shot
>start feelings sad about the last few days of /DA TANK/

But...

Fuck it

Reminder that Dan Gheesling is and always will be the greatest competitor of all time.

I only watched about 30 episodes of BBUK7 which I absolutely loved - I can't watch this new finale because I'm at work but I'm thinking of picking up UK next season.

My biggest takeaway from BBUK is that America and Americans are truly fucking tame in comparison to other countries. For example the butt slap was a 'big deal' to some people here and all the dumbass SJW's on Twitter, where in BBUK if someone popped someone else on the booty, everyone would 'av a laff.

They really tucked up casting Davonne and Zakiyah.

Like I said, they should just cast Devin as the token black person every year.

this is the big brother general

*fucked

Already forgetting that the token black this season was voted out first

4. andy
5. evelyn
6. jayne

if hughie wins i'm gonna go fucking mental

Then why is Davonne and Zakiyah still in the house?

if only frank didnt fuck around in that HOH comp

If only he didnt fuck around all the time*

reminder that hughie came over ryan under the blankets

he probably wasn't going to be beat james

>muhhh missus

who else is sending every energy they can possibly ever have to DA TANK on thursday night?

I know, he would have probably won. Bridgette might have won if not for James lying.

stop talking about bb usa nobody cares
we are watching the uk finals now

DONT WORRY

DA TANKS TICKET IS THE ROUND TRIP TICKET

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY GAVE THE CLUE AFTER THE VETO WASNT USED TO SAVE HIM

THANK GROD

He was not the best competitor, he was the best player.
Best competitor is Janelle

These amerifat casuals probably dont even know who nasty nick is

I WASN'T FOOLED BY YOU FAGGOT

He's a scared player and will only do what the house wants. This was his downfall last season and it screwed him then and it will likely screw him again this season because after Frank leaves James will be at an even lower spot on the totem pole.

>3rd place

we jasonbros now

He's a big guy

The big guys got this memes never fail

Only thing Ive ever seen of BBUK is when some asian and his friend escccaped the house

He's still got day and michelle as a shield for prime targets before he gets put up. Unless paulie is better than we give him credit for and puts him an nat up.

FINALLY /FRIDGE/ IS BACK ON FEEDS

FALSE ALARM BACK TO THE RAT

Is Ian a vapist?

HE'S VAPE NASH YALL

Oh shit, that makes me want to vote for Hillary. Vape autists should all be killed.

inb4 timestamp of ian vaping

but he was, tho

>not supporting Trump

if hughie wins the darkest timeline is confirmed
if jason wins we switched to the dankest timeline and frank and bridgette will stay in this week and get hoh next week

Julia and Liz both like Jeb

>europoor trash ""bb""

Keep this shit in its own thread for the 3 of you toothless muslims that like it. This is a general for the superior American BB

>mfw frankie grande is going to be on celebrity bbuk

#allbbsmatter

>being a game player

What's the fucking point of a British Big Brother? How in christ is it popular? The women are of course hideously ugly and there is no real tactical play. What a joke.

>lying and telling stories in the thread

>no real tactical play
Mate do you even jason?

pleb

a social media mogul

>Tue 1:59 PM BBT Bridgette asks if Frank can put lotion on her back. He does while she giggles and thanks him.

>picture_of_that_guy_wiping_his_sweaty_brow.png

Fuark